collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS Zelfs and Liv doll, plus MH and accessories Blow out!  (Read 290 times)

Alicat

• Trade Count: (0)
FS Zelfs and Liv doll, plus MH and accessories Blow out!
« on: March 01, 2014, 02:00:38 PM »
I need to seriously get some stuff gone, plus the hubby has OK'd a Disney trip next year, so I am squirreling all I can away! PayPal only please. Will consider trades for resin

Up next is my monster high bunch... all will come with their original accessories unless otherwise noted. No basics or CAMs will have stands(just like from the store). My dolls have only ever been displayed on a shelf.

First set, CAMS and LALA, she has NONE of her original things. She will come as dressed. Blob and Ice are on hold... $10 each+shipping

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Up next are basics or dolls which have been altered. Howleen has had her hair taken down from her pigtails. Operetta had smooshed victory roll, so it was taken down. Robecca has had some model painting done on her goggles, boots, and cuff to be better steam punk. $12 each+shipping

Next group have no changes made to them. $15 each+shipping

Next group is my favorites! Lagoona is first run, has no accessories, has replacement shoes. DOES have fins! $20 each+shipping

All accessories are $1 each, except the Zelfs, which are $3.
First set-all fit Nefera!!

She is $5, come with everything on her...visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:32:13 AM by Alicat »

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
I want that first doll, but there's no way I can afford him *sigh* Good luck on sales!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal