collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What the HAY Toywiz?! June?!  (Read 689 times)

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
What the HAY Toywiz?! June?!
« on: February 26, 2014, 03:54:11 PM »
Okay so I preordered the Wave 9 box from Toywiz back in the beginning of December. The preorder was scheduled for January. January passed and then it said Febuary...understandable. That usually happens or it delays for another month...

Then since Febuary was closing...I decided to check the preorder time

My Little Pony 2 Inch PVC Figure Series 8 Mystery Box [24 Packs] Hot! Pre-Order ships June

:shocked: JUNE?! REALLY?!

I'm starting to feel robbed...I paid 75 bucks for this preorder. Are they gonna keep delaying to keep my money?!
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Re: What the HAY Toywiz?! June?!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 06:24:59 PM »
I would call their business and speak with a human, myself. Tell them what is going on and ask them what they could do to remedy the situation. You purchased in December with an understanding that delivery would be in a timely manner. They've broken the contract twice already...and waiting till June is ridiculous!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 06:27:04 PM »
make sure they send you the right box too.
don't want a wave 8 coming instead of a way 9

Offline Attercop

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~Art~
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 08:12:50 PM »
This kind of stuff is not unheard of. I watched for two years as a preorder updated month to month. Man was I surprised when it finally went through.
~Originally Soull~

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 02:54:29 AM »
Yeah...pre orders can be like that. Its not something new or unique to ToyWiz or anyone else who carries them. Also it does look like the release date is being pushed back as a couple of other sites which had them for February shipping still have them sitting as pre orders despite us being only a couple of days short of the end of February.

Why not contact a couple of the other wholesalers - BBTS and EE - to find out if they are likewise having a release date push back? If they are, then you at least know its not ToyWiz and if they are not then cancel at ToyWiz and reorder with someone else.

Some of these companies if they have massive orders may not be fulfilled as quickly as massive national retailers who will command much greater buying power so its possible they may do a staged roll out and things will appear in stores a little earlier than they will be shipped to you.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline MaronaPossessed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 01:07:13 PM »
Yeah...pre orders can be like that. Its not something new or unique to ToyWiz or anyone else who carries them. Also it does look like the release date is being pushed back as a couple of other sites which had them for February shipping still have them sitting as pre orders despite us being only a couple of days short of the end of February.

Why not contact a couple of the other wholesalers - BBTS and EE - to find out if they are likewise having a release date push back? If they are, then you at least know its not ToyWiz and if they are not then cancel at ToyWiz and reorder with someone else.

Seems like EE says March right now. Here's the email I got back from Toywiz...

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for choosing Toywiz.com!

Your item is a "pre-order" item. This means that we have not received this item yet from the manufacturer. As stated on our website, we unfortunately have no control over when the manufacturer will send this item to our warehouse. The month listed as the shipping month is the most current information we have.  The release date is in complete control of the manufacturer. Therefore if they notify us of a delay or an item being canceled, we have no control over this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however I can assure you that once the item becomes available, we will promptly ship out your order!

If you have any questions, please e-mail us or contact us toll-free 1-877-451-2597, Monday - Friday 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST to speak to our customer service line.

We hope to see you again!

Thank you!,
Jewels
ToyWiz.com

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 03:58:16 AM »
It's a standard reply. But its also the complete truth - as its a pre order that can only go with what their suppliers are telling them.

EE actually still had it down as February when I posted my original reply so they have obviously pushed it back as well in the last couple of days. Which means they are working to new information...or they are just going to do monthly date push backs on the hope they arrive earlier.

ToyWiz haven't done anything which you dont have to expect or accept with any pre order. They are at the whims of their supplier and they will never commit to a date for that exact reason - there are always conditions and T&Cs on such listings. They are at least being honest and upfront with you on their new proposed shipping date and its always possible that will come forward [or move back] depending on their supplier.

You just need to keep your order running at ToyWiz and hope for an amended pre release date or cancel it and switch to a different supplier who has an earlier date. But if you do that be aware its always possible EE will push back as well.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline MaronaPossessed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 06:05:54 AM »
It's a standard reply. But its also the complete truth - as its a pre order that can only go with what their suppliers are telling them.

EE actually still had it down as February when I posted my original reply so they have obviously pushed it back as well in the last couple of days. Which means they are working to new information...or they are just going to do monthly date push backs on the hope they arrive earlier.

ToyWiz haven't done anything which you dont have to expect or accept with any pre order. They are at the whims of their supplier and they will never commit to a date for that exact reason - there are always conditions and T&Cs on such listings. They are at least being honest and upfront with you on their new proposed shipping date and its always possible that will come forward [or move back] depending on their supplier.

You just need to keep your order running at ToyWiz and hope for an amended pre release date or cancel it and switch to a different supplier who has an earlier date. But if you do that be aware its always possible EE will push back as well.

Thanks hathor. I pray it's gonna be June at most X_X

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal