collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC G1 Puffy and flat stickers + castle carrying case  (Read 392 times)

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
PC G1 Puffy and flat stickers + castle carrying case
« on: February 22, 2014, 04:24:26 PM »
I bought this on a hunch at Christmas time but have not had the chance to get a good look at it until recently. It's a G1 castle carrying case - the one with two rows for ponies (total of 12 spots) and a separate section below for pony wear. It's in good shape except the yellow handle on top is cracked in the middle to the point of almost but not quite broken.

I wouldn't normally bother with it, but on the inside its previous owner had stuck 30 of the puffy and flat G1 pony (and ponywear) stickers from their collection. Unfortunately it did not come with those ponies, but I seem to recall there's some interest in them, so I thought I'd ask.

(It also came with six ponies - CF Butterscotch, FF Cotton Candy, Braided Beauty, Starshine, Moondancer, and Sugar Apple, but I'm pretty sure Sugar Apple is the only one of those possible worth more than a couple of bucks.)

Anyhow, here's the list:

Puffy stickers: Flutterbye, Trickles, Starflower, Pinwheel, Baby Firefly, Baby Surprise, Baby Blossom, Baby Moondancer. Also the following Pony Wear stickers: Party Time, Something Old Something New, Prima Ballerinas.

Flat stickers (not puffy, but the kind that came with a pony): Scrumptious, Wind Whistler, Shady, Magic Star, Twist, Ribbon, Bouncy, Skippity Doo, Fifi, Buttons, Gusty, Hippity Hop, Lofty, Sweetpop, Truly, North Star, Cherries Jubilee, Molly & Baby Sundance, plus pony wear Having A Luau.

Most of them look to be in pretty good shape. The Trickles sticker is coming apart but still in one piece, and the corner of Having A Luau has torn off, but the rest are great. Of course, I'd have to remove them (unless someone wanted to buy the whole thing!), so there's still potential for trouble.

If anyone can give me some ideas or point me towards a good price guide, I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

Eternity

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: PC G1 Puffy and flat stickers + castle carrying case
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 06:05:48 AM »
Its going to depend on the condition of the stickers when they are removed [especially the flat ones which can frustratingly rip or stretch sometimes when they are being removed. I would suggest you get some sticker back/card stock in white which you can place the stickers on. While the puffy ones dont drop as much when not on original backing, probably because of their style, the flat ones can. Its going to be easier to price them accurately once you know what condition they are in for sale.

Assuming you split everything out and all remains in nice condition - no damage to stickers and no issues with the ponies:

Double height carry case - is this the Dream Castle one - $20-25 if its in nice condition $10-15 when it has problems depending on what the problems are

FF Butterscotch - $8
FF Cotton Candy - $6
Braided Beauty - $7
Starshine - $6-7 - depending on glitter loss and how white she is
Moondancer - $7-8 - again depending on glitter loss and body colour
Sugar Apple - $12 - assuming her hair is still in ringlets or easily restored to ringlets

Puffy stickers
Flutterbye - $5
Trickles - $5 - more like $2 if its falling apart
Starflower - $6
Pinwheel - $6
Baby Firefly - $2.50
Baby Surprise - $2.50
Baby Blossom - $2.50
Baby Moondancer - $3
Party Time - $2.50
Something Old Something New - $3.50
Prima Ballerinas - $3.50

Flat stickers - I would note all of these prices assume the stickers come of in perfect condition and are remounted without any issues
Scrumptious - $5
Wind Whistler - $5
Shady - $3
Magic Star - $4
Twist - $5
Ribbon - $4
Bouncy - $4
Skippity Doo - $4
Fifi - $4
Buttons - $5
Gusty - $5-6
Hippity Hop - $4
Lofty - $4
Sweetpop - $5
Truly - $5
North Star - $4
Cherries Jubilee - $3
Molly & Baby Sundance - $4
Having A Luau - $3
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 10:41:12 AM »
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Do you know where sticker stock can be bought? I'm thinking maybe a craft store, but if it's something more specialized, I'll see what I can find.

Offline lovebeam

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 11:41:06 AM »
You can use the backing to stickers you have, if you don't care about tossing the stickers.
2,2 2 names in one! Lovebeam @ Cobralily
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 08:45:03 AM »
Yup totally what lovebeam has said :) Or you can pick up some cheap stickers or alternatively a craft shop/online will be able to provide sticker backing.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal