collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NY Toy Fair 2014  (Read 1625 times)

Skitterbug

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: NY Toy Fair 2014
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 08:04:03 AM »
There are no words for my excitement. Bandai, hurry up and release, please. I need several in my life.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 08:06:49 AM by Skitterbug »

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 08:45:11 AM »
Gotta catch all the new 'mons! Some of the new Sonic stuff looks interesting too (baww, no sign of Shadow yet?).

I'm also curious to know whether or not anyone was able to sneak some new pics of the Skylanders area. Apparently, there's a new character. And it's a lion. I wanna see him so much ;_;

The sonic stuff seemed to be geared towards the new show/game, Sonic Boom (Knuckles is a beast! It's kind of funny. XD), and Shadow hasn't been revealed as a character yet, so there might not be a toy of him this year. :c

There are no words for my excitement. Bandai, hurry up and release, please. I need several in my life.

Omg, nostalgia alert... though it can never be the same as the original. I wonder what these will end up doing if you neglect them? Probably pout for a bit and then act like it never happened. lol

Skitterbug

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2014, 08:59:18 AM »
Gotta catch all the new 'mons! Some of the new Sonic stuff looks interesting too (baww, no sign of Shadow yet?).

I'm also curious to know whether or not anyone was able to sneak some new pics of the Skylanders area. Apparently, there's a new character. And it's a lion. I wanna see him so much ;_;

The sonic stuff seemed to be geared towards the new show/game, Sonic Boom (Knuckles is a beast! It's kind of funny. XD), and Shadow hasn't been revealed as a character yet, so there might not be a toy of him this year. :c

Omg, nostalgia alert... though it can never be the same as the original. I wonder what these will end up doing if you neglect them? Probably pout for a bit and then act like it never happened. lol

Well, if it's anything like the japanese ones, or even the Tama-Go (the 2010) release, babies to teens die, and adults leave you with a "bye bye" note"

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2014, 09:25:34 AM »
I was mostly interested in seeing the new GoT figures, but it looks like there are interesting new figures for a whole host of other franchises too!

I am really hoping to see some How To Train Your Dragon stuff crop up. I saw banners for it in some pictures of pony things. Instead of a pony room, I have a HTTYD room XD

I noticed some HTTYD board games and already mentioned funko-pop figures in this set.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Blog

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2014, 10:27:39 AM »
Havent caught up on stuff from NY fair but id be interested in seeing pictures :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2014, 10:32:46 AM »
I was mostly interested in seeing the new GoT figures, but it looks like there are interesting new figures for a whole host of other franchises too!

I am really hoping to see some How To Train Your Dragon stuff crop up. I saw banners for it in some pictures of pony things. Instead of a pony room, I have a HTTYD room XD

I noticed some HTTYD board games and already mentioned funko-pop figures in this set.
0.0!!! need hiccup and toothless. so cute!!!

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2014, 03:06:50 PM »
Dat Batman <3

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 05:19:38 PM »
Video of the LPS booth. Doesn't show all of it, but it's something!

I want that fox on the lower shelf. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mSXpBH1ZPY

Post Merge: February 18, 2014, 05:56:17 PM

And a video of the DC Collectibles booth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_otoZVl6kc

Oh gosh, I really need that black and white Harley statue... and the rep in the booth said that the 90s animated figures ARE for a line that is going to be very extensive, and cover both art styles of the show. The sounds I made when I heard that cannot be conveyed. XD
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 05:56:17 PM by Okiedokieloki »

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 06:42:16 PM »
I like those two on the top. Remind me of the Batman Animated Series version. I think that's my favorite style of Batman. Mr. Stomper loves the campy Adam West version the best. ^.^
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline MLPforever

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook!
    • View Profile
    • Fluffy Bottom Plush
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2014, 09:33:01 PM »
I've been wondering for a long time--can only industry people get into the fair?
Check out my etsy shop for beautiful handmade plush animals! Commission me for your own tiny MLP plushie! And please like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook for special discounts and progress photos!

https://www.facebook.com/fluffybottomplush

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 08:35:33 AM »
Ye
I've been wondering for a long time--can only industry people get into the fair?

Yes. It's super locked down and they check everything.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal