collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NY Toy Fair 2014  (Read 1624 times)

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
NY Toy Fair 2014
« on: February 17, 2014, 02:30:16 PM »
So for sure there are people here that are interested in more than just what MLP stuff shows up at the toy fair.

What other things are you interested in/collect that you're really excited for this year?

I'm in love with these new DC Universe toys! I'm probably going to cave and finally start collecting DC stuff this year.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

90s Animated Batman and Catwoman! Yes please! Now I just need like.... everyone else in this style. XD

Damien's head looks really big... I hope he's not actually that size compared to Batman...

Soooo much of my want....

Catwoman's face without the goggles looks.... odd. But still, so awesome..

Gorgeous! You know... except for zombie Batman, but he's not supposed to be gorgeous.  :lol:

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: NY Toy Fair 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 02:40:21 PM »
I am really hoping to see some How To Train Your Dragon stuff crop up. I saw banners for it in some pictures of pony things. Instead of a pony room, I have a HTTYD room XD

Edit: Also, I got ahead of myself when I pressed enter to post, but those 90's style Batman figures look awesome! I've never been much of a DC collector but those certainly grabbed my attention :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:43:21 PM by Kitkumi »

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Miss Violet

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Takara ponies wanted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 03:18:08 PM »
woa 90's Batman looks great!!! :)
Takara ponies wanted!i have Milky and Pinky looking for the other ones! Takara outfits and accessories too!

open for ART COMMISSIONS!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 03:23:05 PM »
Besides ponies, I'm mainly interested in Ever After High. Last night I just saw the new Thronecoming dolls they have on display and I'm in love. I'm hoping there are more besides them and Cedar Wood that we just haven't seen yet.

I'm hoping there are new Zelfs there too but have seen absolutely no coverage of Moose Toys yet.

I'm excited about some Funko stuff like
the DeLorean Time Machine
Disney Robin Hood Pops
Game of Thrones figures
Terminator Figures
Firefly
Black Butler pops
Ghostbusters
and others.
Even though I don't have any plans to buy any of them, they're
fun to see.

The new Hot Wheels Elite DeLorean Time machine is pretty awesome.

There are several other movie/tv show figures from different companies I've been coming across that look really, really neat.

Kitkumi, have you seen Funko's HTTYD stuff? They have pops on display and Mystery Minis listed in their catalog.

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 04:21:21 PM »
I've loved DC since the 90s, but I've never really been in a position to collect stuff for it before. I really shouldn't this year either (just got engaged, so I have a move to the US and other things to plan for), but there's a good possibility that I'll cave since I already know that I won't be spending a whole lot on MLP, and I have a pretty good ballpark figure on what I'll be spending on MH.

I agree, the Thronecoming dolls were awesome, I just didn't like the "exploding glitter" look they kinda had going on. Raven looks like she was attacked. XD I also so far am only collecting Cerise, Maddie, and Lizzie when she comes out, so I was really hoping to see LD Cerise or LD Maddie.

I'm hoping to see some Zelfs as well, and some LPS (preferably stuff using husky/collie/fox/wolf molds. XD)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 04:37:27 PM »
I have a few friends who would adore those Batman figures!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 05:50:52 PM »
oooooh I hope they plan to do batgirl for the 90s batman figures. I loved that series!

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 05:57:20 PM »
On one of the blogs I looked at, they said that the 90s Animated series ones were for a new line, so here's hoping!

I really want a Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. :D

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 07:05:49 PM »

Kitkumi, have you seen Funko's HTTYD stuff? They have pops on display and Mystery Minis listed in their catalog.

I had not seen them So thank you so much for pointing them out! They are all adorable and I officially need them all XD especially the mini figures. Now I need to find a general release time to know when I need to be going on the hunt lol :D

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline BerylBreeze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 08:31:16 PM »
Funko has a very nice selection this year. There was actually a time when they didn't make anything I collected, now they have locked onto my wallet! HTTYD, Warcraft series 2, Disney. I don't even watch Game of Thrones and I want the Pop/Mystery Mini dragons and wolves.

I'm still looking for photos of the entire LPS setup (not just the linked playsets on the table) and Tomy Pokemon setups. I don't feel that Tomy will have anything new to show in addition to what's been announced for Japanese releases but just in case.
Edit: Found Tomy http://toywizdotcom.tumblr.com/ it's sandwiched between Sonic Boom and Walking Dead stuff
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 09:30:55 PM by BerylBreeze »

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 08:53:59 PM »
totally agree about Damien, but he does have a big head.
where's Tim Drake? he's my fav of the dc universe.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 09:24:08 PM »
I need that 90s batman and catwoman like yesterday. Any word on where they will be available?

I'm also interested in that new nightwing although I think I prefer the long haired version of nightwing better.

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 11:13:56 PM »
Funko has a very nice selection this year. There was actually a time when they didn't make anything I collected, now they have locked onto my wallet! HTTYD, Warcraft series 2, Disney. I don't even watch Game of Thrones and I want the Pop/Mystery Mini dragons and wolves.

I'm still looking for photos of the entire LPS setup (not just the linked playsets on the table) and Tomy Pokemon setups. I don't feel that Tomy will have anything new to show in addition to what's been announced for Japanese releases but just in case.
Edit: Found Tomy http://toywizdotcom.tumblr.com/ it's sandwiched between Sonic Boom and Walking Dead stuff

Squee for the Pokemon! That Jolteon is adorable. XD I'm going to be in so much trouble if I end up seeing some of these... I've been looking for more detailed picture of the LPS display too, but no one seems to have thought to give it much attention. I read a post on Stitch Kingdom asking why they gave no LPS coverage, and the reply was that they didn't think anyone was interested, so they didn't take any pictures of it. >.>

totally agree about Damien, but he does have a big head.
where's Tim Drake? he's my fav of the dc universe.

Lol, yes, he really does. Looks weird, but strangely appropriate. XD Good question about Tim though. They haven't gotten to doing Teen Titans characters yet, so maybe a Red Robin figure will show up eventually.

I need that 90s batman and catwoman like yesterday. Any word on where they will be available?

I'm also interested in that new nightwing although I think I prefer the long haired version of nightwing better.

On bigbadtoystore, they're available for preorder with a date of Q3 this year. BBTS is often late getting stuff, so it might show up on the DC Collections site before that.

Lol, are you talking about the mullet? XD

I liked him with the blue logo, even though red is my favourite color.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 11:36:20 PM »
0.0! didn't see the pokemon!
so aborbs!!

so need!!! *grabby hands*
they would look awesome at my desk at work.
still my dream to find a fighting stance lillipup though.
yah know front paw down, rump in the air. ^.^ so cute!
maybe i should try to make a plush.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 05:29:38 AM »
Gotta catch all the new 'mons! Some of the new Sonic stuff looks interesting too (baww, no sign of Shadow yet?).

I'm also curious to know whether or not anyone was able to sneak some new pics of the Skylanders area. Apparently, there's a new character. And it's a lion. I wanna see him so much ;_;

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal