collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A very thoughtful Christmas gift <3  (Read 414 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
A very thoughtful Christmas gift <3
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:12:51 PM »
Today I got a beautiful gift in the mail as a late Christmas gift from the wonderful Michelle. <3

I simply adore her flaws and all, and it's one of the most thoughtful pony gifts I've gotten. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It's not that she's a nirvana that makes it such a special gift but more of the story behind it. Michelle has been such an awesome friend to me here since I joined. I would say my posting here at best is very off and on anymore and not really constant in the community. Kinda stopped talking to lots of you guys actually.

Anyway Michelle has totally just been there for me since I've joined, and we chat back and forth when possible. She is just such an overwhelmingly caring individual.

Last year I went through a rough period financially and emotionally. I tried to not to  all out say it but around Dec 2012 I kinda hit rock bottom. I was also struggling to stay afloat financially since I had some major health issues crop up, and I was missing loads of work. Anyway to the point I sold off tons of my ponies especially Nirvanas to help get everything paid off. Don't get me wrong when it comes to bills or plastic horses obviously life is more important. Still there were a few that it really bothered me to sell including my Alitas and winger army.

Michelle was such a good person to confide in and just in general made the process easier. I haven't really gone back to building my ponies up again or even rebuying all my wingers. I did around Christmas this year look at Alitas and kinda hint to family about getting a cheap one for Christmas. It wasn't particularly in the cards, so I was blown away today by this lovely girl from Michelle.

It's a truly thoughtful gift and means so much coming from you. I don't particularly get to the point of really being what I would call "friends" with people online. I talk a lot and enjoy chatting with everyone but essentially my friends are RL face to face people.

Online or not Michelle you have been an awesome friend to me. Hanging tough through the bad and good (and I do try to be a good confidant on my ed as well) or just someone to joke around with.  I know if I were to cross paths with you in the real world hun I would just give you a big bear hug. Not for sending me a gift because material possessions don't mean that much, but for transcending the label as just an Internet person and being a real friend to me. Your thoughtful nature and kindness has not gone unnoticed. Much love to you my friend. I'll make sure little MJ gets tons of love. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline teacher316

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: A very thoughtful Christmas gift <3
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 03:18:38 PM »
Awesome story Maddie:) Sounds like you are truly blessed with a great friend. Moon jumper is lovely too!

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 03:24:08 PM »
Thank you for sharing your sweet story of friendship, Maddie.  Michelle sounds like a very thoughtful, caring person.

Also, congrats on your Moon Jumper! 

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 04:09:42 PM »
Aww that is such a lovely story  ^.^ you sound like you have found a very good friend there in Michelle & the same for Michelle with you  :biggrin:

You both seem like lovely & kind people to me  ^.^

It is horrible when things get you down, it isn't so bad though when you have a good friend to tlk to  :biggrin:

Big Congratz on receiving Alitas Maddie she is stunning  :biggrin: So sweet of Michelle to send her to you  ^.^

:grouphug:
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 05:45:55 PM »
Congrats on your great friend!  And nice gift pony :) 
It may be a Christmas gift but it arrived at an appropriate time, the season of love  *huge sap*
Seriously, it is always good to hear about such caring friendships.
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 12:27:23 AM »
What a lovely story. You are lucky to have such a nice online friend.  Congrats on your new pony :D

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 03:53:58 AM »
That is so cool! Congrats on her :)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 01:12:54 PM »
So much love hunny!!  She was meant to be yours:).  Thanks for being such an awesome friend, and I am so glad she's home with you *finally*!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline BabiChuld

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • With pony powers, come pony responsibility.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 03:11:45 PM »
That is a touching story, what a sweet gift, very thoughtful indeed! I am glad you found a friend on here that you could connect so well with, that's beautiful <3
Thank you Lindsay1988 for this beautiful Sig!  :lovey:

Don't worry, be happy!  :P Come visit my pony page to see my collection grow ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-collection-of-Vintage-My-Little-Pony-toys/171365783052710

My Ridiculously huge Wishlist XD http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,347431.new.html#new

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 11:42:03 PM »
So much love hunny!!  She was meant to be yours:).  Thanks for being such an awesome friend, and I am so glad she's home with you *finally*!!
:hug: A lovely box def worth the wait. Since someone kept teasing me about it! I was so curious what was in there. :P.
I think miss MJ will be getting a nice rehair to spruce her up. -hides from the other Nirvana people and fakie throwings-

Thanks everyone! It def was a special box.  ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 12:25:14 PM »
Awwww....what a lovely story :)

Getting such an awesome pony gift is so amazing...congratulations. But finding a real friend, even through the internet, is something so special - and for that I am so happy for you both :hug:
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal