collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Which Pony do you still have to reunite with from your childhood?  (Read 2550 times)

Offline rosietrot

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Made it.
    • View Profile
    • RosieTrot's Pony Spot
I'm guessing that most people either start out with their childhood ponies or end up collecting them first, setting off the chain reaction we all know so well, but maybe there are childhood ponies you still haven't reconnected with.  I know I am still looking for Bride Pony (with cake, veil, and ring) but who are you still waiting for to come home?
Trades!<---some trades, sales and want list, as posted on the arena
Store!<---The "Official" Store (or as official as it gets...also all tradable!)
Want List!<---Stuff I'm looking for
ME! <--- and if you want to know who I am, a picture from my blog

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Which Pony do you still have to reunite with from your childhood?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 04:10:29 PM »
I guess I would have to say Baby Sugarberry and, if accessories count, the accessories for Sugarcake and Gametime.  On the bright side, I have reunited with most of my childhood ponies that I regretted selling when I was strapped for cash after college.

LuckyTwirlerina

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 04:17:08 PM »
I actually just finished replacing the few childhood ponies I lost a few days ago! I'm just waiting for a purple fakie to come in the mail  ^.^

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 04:34:02 PM »
I am only missing one childhood pony and she is a remco earth pony she is mint green with pink hoofs , and pink hair. I donated on on accident and have never seen another one.  I keep looking and hoping but nope have not found another one yet....

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 04:51:01 PM »
I´m missing the Cookery ponies. ;) But If I had money I would buy  the Rollerskates ponies and the Rockin' Beat Ponies.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 04:55:42 PM by alkevin »

SparklersOasis

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 04:56:07 PM »
I am still lucky enough to have most of my childhood herd, but I'm missing the seapony Celebrate and petites.  They were lost in a flood a few years ago :(

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 04:59:24 PM »
I only have one photo of my childhood ponies. I'm missing Brightglow, Bridal Beauty, and Kisses and something, one of the SHS. I already own Baby Crumpet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline StarDapple

• Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 05:00:51 PM »
I unfortunately don't have any of my childhood ponies.  But my favorite pony when I was a kid was Sunspot.  I will get her again one of these days. :)

tinyblondie

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 05:04:18 PM »
I still dont have all of my G3's, not by a long shot so its going to be a very long time before I get those all back. The ones that really stand out to me though are my childhood G2's, most of them were Mcdonalds toys that my Mama got me from the Charity Shop she worked at but I had 1 full sized Ivy that I would love to own again. For some reason in my memory she has molded hair but  think I am remembering wrong. Anyone else do that?

Iris Patch

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 06:08:38 PM »
Talks-a-Lot and Bunny Hop! I especially want another Bunny Hop.

claricesponies

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 06:16:02 PM »
I am only missing one childhood pony and she is a remco earth pony she is mint green with pink hoofs , and pink hair. I donated on on accident and have never seen another one.  I keep looking and hoping but nope have not found another one yet....

This is the closest Remco I have that fits your desciption. She is a unicorn though :( I believe her hair used to be pink too.

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 08:20:04 PM »
I sold my one and only childhood flutter when I started collecting as I thought I'd never like them and I was never really attached to her. Well... of course things have changed and now I'm keen on getting a few flutters  XD  So I'm keeping a casual eye out for a replacement.

Not so much a pony, but what I really regret parting with is my barrette and combs for my Braided Beauty. My childhood one was covered in pin dot and I traded her away (again, I thought I wouldn't like the BnGs). Being new to collecting and overly nice and thoroughly naive, I also included the ribbons, brushes and the shooting star barrette I still had as a nice gesture when I posted her off  :facepalm:  What's worse, is the person who I traded with only wanted the pony for customizing and didn't really care about the accessories and she on-sold them in a lot (that's ok... they were hers to do what she wanted with). In a roundabout way I actually ended up getting the original ribbons back (and later on bought a lovely replacement Braided Beauty), but I still rue my barrette and combs  :unsure:  I think I have an idea who might have them, actually, but I've never asked, and don't think I ever would! My mistake and you just have to learn from these things.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 08:37:56 PM »
for me its not a pony but a playset.. lol i  had  dream castle and  Show stalbe hwne i was a kid when we moved to florida my mom gave my playsets away :(

i have manged to get   dream castle back and   i  am tryign to restore my  showstable i got back. 

Offline ValeofSpring

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2014, 08:48:35 PM »
I got rid of all but one of my childhood ponies in high school . . . in college I started putting together my idea of the perfect collection, which included many of my childhood ponies.  I'm pretty much done now, although there are a number of my childhood ponies that haven't come back into my herd--Baby Cotton Candy, Baby Blossom, Baby Lickety-Split, Baby Bouncy, Lickety-Split, Blue Belle, Snuzzle, MO Lil' Tot, two Sundae Best ponies, TE Sweet Stuff, Noodles and Doodles, SS Surprise, Scoops, Princess Tiffany, Foamy . . . wow, I didn't realize there were so many!  My perfect collection is only fifteen ponies!
Looking for CF Minty, excellent condition! (and maybe Snuzzle and Blue Belle)

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2014, 09:22:00 PM »
Hmmm, I still need to go through my ponies and figure out who I have still and also get back some ponies from my niece. But off the top of my head I am missing a bunch of sea ponies: Sea Mist, Surf Rider, Tiny Bubbles, Sea Star, Sea Light, Wave Dancer and Baby Countdown and Pony Bride. I think I'm missing my flutters and probably a couple more. I really need to go through my box of ponies. I haven't tried replacing any yet except for Locket because I'm trying to finish my TE's set.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal