collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 Baby Sea Ponies and floats...  (Read 236 times)

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
G1 Baby Sea Ponies and floats...
« on: February 08, 2014, 08:15:24 PM »
I am - slowly but surely - working my way through my G1 collection and sorting through 1000's of ponies accumulated over the years. My goal is to sell ALL the doubles.

I've hit a bit of a wall with the baby sea ponies. I know the ponies themselves are each unique to each character, with some existing in a 'normal' version and a 'pearly' version. But what about the floats? Did each Baby Sea Pony Character come with a unique float? Including the ones sold in party packs, or elsewhere? If I go through Dream Valley, with the regular store releases of baby sea ponies, and two party packs... is that all of them? Were there international versions, with different floats at all? Pretty sure there were no mail order ones... Are there any others I am missing?

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
Re: G1 Baby Sea Ponies and floats...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 09:03:12 PM »
They do have the Europe baby sea ponies where there neck is positioned differently than the US release and pearly but I believe (and someone Please correct me if I'm wrong) there floats are the same as the US ones.  And the Mexican ones were the same also 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: G1 Baby Sea Ponies and floats...
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 10:42:50 AM »
Yes in the Europe we got different versions of Sunshower, Water Flower and Ripple [facing forward rather than facing up] and we then also got pearly versions of Sea Star and Tiny Bubbles. However all of them came with the same floats as their US releases. However, as you mention each character got their own float - although a couple are very close in colour - here is a good layout of them all - http://www.greatponies.com/baby-sea.html

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal