collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Argie Wind Whistler Question  (Read 620 times)

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
Argie Wind Whistler Question
« on: February 08, 2014, 07:22:55 PM »
So... I just received my very first Nirvana... Argie Wind Whistler!  I'm in love with her already!  She is the perfect addition to my Wind Whistler Army... but I do have one question for all of you Nirvana experts.  Does she normally have terrible head/body mismatch?  The one I got has gorgeous symbols but seems to have a body that is a lighter, vibrant pink.  Her head is quite a bit darker.  I'm really just curious as I have no idea what to expect with a Nirvana.  My other question... she does need a new tail... I'm not sure what colors would match her original tail best.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
Re: Argie Wind Whistler Question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 07:43:27 PM »
It is very common on her....and a lot of other argies sadly...truly has a lot of problems and north star...there are a lot actually...lol

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 01:27:45 AM »
do not worry with the head and body dismatch colors, some frenchies have also the same problem  ;)
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Wind_Whistler

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 02:36:41 AM »
Mine doesn't have one but her hair is terrible..have been meaning to rehair her for some time now..

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 11:54:02 AM »
Thanks everyone!  That's really good to know!  My girl's mane is a bit dry on the ends and has a new tail already but it isn't the right color haha.  I definitely want to give her a tail that matches her mane.  I was thinking I would try Dolly Hair Butterfly or Napalm for the yellow, Sugarberry for the pink/red, and Mermaid for the blue.  Was I correct in reading in another thread that Argies tail colors are not mixed together, they are separate and then it was twisted?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 04:45:06 AM »
LOL - yes the more brightly/darkly coloured the body colour the more often the head/body mismatch seems to happen with rainbow Argies. Pinks and oranges seem particularly prone to it. I also would not worry about it :) Its common enough that its more expected than not even if its just a minor difference.

Unfortunately you wont get an exact match on DH or RD for her hair - the colours are always a little off, clearly a different manufacturer. I think atomic turquoise is going to be the best bet on the blue its got a little too much green in it to match perfectly but mermaid has way too much green. The yellow is kind of half way between lemon drop and lemonade - not as light as the latter but not as dark as the former; I would have tried lemon drop. Sugarberry has a little too much red in it; Wind Whistler's colour is more red with an orange tinge - candy apple may be a good bet but it could be too dark. I would note that unfortunately none of them are going to match perfectly so you may need to play around with options unfortunately. And yes no blend on the tail :)

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal