collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How did you, or how do you play with your ponies?  (Read 612 times)

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Re: How did you, or how do you play with your ponies?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2014, 11:46:58 PM »
As a child, when I played with my ponies with my friends, the ponies knew they were toys and joked about it all the time.

awwww haha, my friend and me did so too. Our ponies even had an own language that only they would understand and kept joking on us that we wont ever understand what we were talking about <3

Offline MorningGlorysParadise82

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2014, 01:23:01 AM »
I Pretty much re-enacted the plots from all the movies and books. I used to love to act out The Big Top and used Princess Tiffany as the white circus pony Gusty replaces.
Another one was in the bath, I had a Wave Dancer and would pretend that she would magically become Firefly on land.
I also had the Party Giftset so I had a LOT of parties and usually ponies would help out depending on their Symbols; Cupcake brought cupcakes or baked goods, Scrumptious brought watermelon/fruit, Buttons brought costumes, Shady brought party favors, etc...
One of my longest storylines had my ponies like Glory & Moondancer grow old and pass the "kingdom" down to the So Softs and TE's like Galaxy and Lofty. Who would in turn pass it down to Princess Sparkle and the ponies that came out after them...I was a very strange child growing up lol
Live as though the world is as it should be, to show what it can be.
Want List/My Ponydex/Ref.sheet

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2014, 04:31:03 AM »
I Pretty much re-enacted the plots from all the movies and books. I used to love to act out The Big Top and used Princess Tiffany as the white circus pony Gusty replaces.
Another one was in the bath, I had a Wave Dancer and would pretend that she would magically become Firefly on land.
I also had the Party Giftset so I had a LOT of parties and usually ponies would help out depending on their Symbols; Cupcake brought cupcakes or baked goods, Scrumptious brought watermelon/fruit, Buttons brought costumes, Shady brought party favors, etc...
One of my longest storylines had my ponies like Glory & Moondancer grow old and pass the "kingdom" down to the So Softs and TE's like Galaxy and Lofty. Who would in turn pass it down to Princess Sparkle and the ponies that came out after them...I was a very strange child growing up lol

Oh, oh, I love that! I did the same with passing the crown to other ponies :silly: To explain why the previous queens were still up and alive, I made a plot which made them gain immortality/slower aging when they give their magical powers associated with being the royalties. It started with my first Sundance being the queen, then she passed it to her younger sister, Moondancer. She gave the crown to her oldest daughter, Princess Silver Siwrl, who git corrupted by power and had to give up her throne to her sister, Princess Twinkle Star. She hadn't got a husband then, nor children, so the line would be discontinued, so she gave the crown to Princess Crystal - her stepsister, who is bearing the crown till today, but is preparing her daughter, Princess Silver Rain for the title. Phew! That sounds complicated, doesn't it? :drunk:

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2014, 05:02:24 AM »
Like some others who have posted, I borrowed heavily from the cartoon series and the movies to get ideas for my ponies' personalities and adventures.  My ponies lived in Paradise Estate and went on grand adventures throughout my room and house.  My dinosaurs and TMNTs occasionally made guest appearances; I'm pretty sure that I remember Parasol had weird inter-species friendship/romantic relationship going on with Michelangelo.  (I guess that was my childhood solution to the problem of there not being enough male ponies to go around!)

There was also this shaving cream/mousse-like bath soap that some of my poor ponies were subjected to at bath time.  (I can't remember what it was called, but it came in a container sort of like shaving cream.)  I always wanted to get the purple kind so I could pretend like it was smooze!

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2014, 05:07:59 AM »
Also, thanks to you guys I want to dig up my Leo and Raph and get them on my pony shelves :lookround:

And now I will totally ship Mike with Parasol doxiechic16 :ninja:

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 06:46:57 AM »
Also, thanks to you guys I want to dig up my Leo and Raph and get them on my pony shelves :lookround:

And now I will totally ship Mike with Parasol doxiechic16 :ninja:

LOL!  This is great! Star-crossed lovers reunited!   :)  ;)

Offline MorningGlorysParadise82

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2014, 01:41:33 PM »
Oh, oh, I love that! I did the same with passing the crown to other ponies :silly: To explain why the previous queens were still up and alive, I made a plot which made them gain immortality/slower aging when they give their magical powers associated with being the royalties.
LOL! I did that too!!!
Usually the crown passed from unicorn to unicorn (Moondancer to Ribbon for example), thought I think once in a while Princess Tiffany would be queen. But yeah they aged slowly so that the "right" pony could be crowned and sometimes they stuck around long enough to advise. And I even had full royal-esque funerals. Yeah I was a morbid kid lol.
But I think that's what was the best about MLP;you could act out real-world scenarios in a safe fun way. How you handle death, a bully, helping a friend, these are things that made MLP so fun to play with as a kid. I could be wrong though.. :blush:
Live as though the world is as it should be, to show what it can be.
Want List/My Ponydex/Ref.sheet

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2014, 07:19:50 PM »
I owned a Bunny Hop and a Talks-a-Lot as a kid. Bunny Hop I renamed Trixie (yes! Before G4!) because I either didn't read her name on the card or didn't care. Trixie's rabbit was a sassy little so and so who would foil her attempts to impress others with her magic tricks. For instance, Trixie would try to pull a rabbit from her hat and the rabbit would be hiding around a corner, laughing at her as she faltered in front of her audience.

My Talks-A-Lot I would pretend to have conversations with. I remember playing with her in the tub though, and her voice got all garbled and crazy sounding, before she became mute forever. :( Sorry, Talks-A-Lot!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal