collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I got ponymail today and it had one of my grails!  (Read 704 times)

Offline BabiChuld

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • With pony powers, come pony responsibility.
    • View Profile
Re: I got ponymail today and it had one of my grails!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 12:13:03 PM »
What a great bunch of ponies, that giant Pinkie Pie that arrived later is huge! :D
Thank you Lindsay1988 for this beautiful Sig!  :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Don't worry, be happy!  :P Come visit my pony page to see my collection grow ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-collection-of-Vintage-My-Little-Pony-toys/171365783052710

My Ridiculously huge Wishlist XD http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,347431.new.html#new

tinyblondie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 12:21:41 PM »
Wow.  That is a great pic of you lifting Pinky. It shows how huge she really is!  I assume you had her shipped without her stuffing? 

Congrats on a cool pony :D

Actually no! She was shipped (alongside a sitting Fluttershy plush and a fluffy haired Toola Roola) fully stuffed in a huge box from the Netherlands. Shipping want even expensive!

I though she was smaller actually, I knew they made a Sunnydaze in this size and possibly a Rainbow Dash but I had no idea they had done a Pinkie too so it was an amazing surprise to open her. I wont lie, I squealed a little (or alot).

Now I have these 2 I just need the 3 foot tall Aussie/NZ one to complete my giant Pinkie Pie collection!

Thanks for the congratulations everyone!  :good:

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 06:04:36 PM »
Congrats! They look so great, especially the giant plushie. If I had one I'd probably end up using it as a pillow/backrest.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

tinyblondie

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 06:57:09 PM »
Congrats! They look so great, especially the giant plushie. If I had one I'd probably end up using it as a pillow/backrest.

That happened today! But now I have moved her to the end of my bed, I burrow quite far down in the night and she will stop my feet from touching the metal footboard (which always woke me up). So she is not only cute, but super useful to me as well!

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 07:21:21 PM »
I love when I can get something that is both cute and useful. :D

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 09:10:46 PM »
Wow.  That is a great pic of you lifting Pinky. It shows how huge she really is!  I assume you had her shipped without her stuffing? 

Congrats on a cool pony :D

Actually no! She was shipped (alongside a sitting Fluttershy plush and a fluffy haired Toola Roola) fully stuffed in a huge box from the Netherlands. Shipping want even expensive!

I though she was smaller actually, I knew they made a Sunnydaze in this size and possibly a Rainbow Dash but I had no idea they had done a Pinkie too so it was an amazing surprise to open her. I wont lie, I squealed a little (or alot).

Now I have these 2 I just need the 3 foot tall Aussie/NZ one to complete my giant Pinkie Pie collection!

Thanks for the congratulations everyone!  :good:

Wow, I am shocked! I once got a dream castle shipped to me in NZ from the US and it cost US$75.  Your Pinkie is surely twice the size.  I'm so glad you managed to get her shipped whole though because it is a lot less hassle than having to re-stuff her when she arrives :)

tinyblondie

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 03:40:01 AM »
Shipping from The Netherlands to England was about £16. I'm amazed that it was so cheap as she is really heavy too. I feel very lucky ^^

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 06:21:40 AM »
Congrats on your new additions!  That's great that the shipping was reasonable, too...I would have thought it would be pretty pricey to ship items that large.  I agree with others who have posted that the giant Pinkie Pie picture is great!   :)

tinyblondie

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2014, 10:24:18 AM »
Congrats on your new additions!  That's great that the shipping was reasonable, too...I would have thought it would be pretty pricey to ship items that large.  I agree with others who have posted that the giant Pinkie Pie picture is great!   :)

Thank you ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal