collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 44197 times)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Mine are sitting at the post office, but it closes in half hour and the car is still at the garage :( (and it's raining all day, I'm not walking to get it). And of course closed Sundays, so I can't get them until Monday or Tuesday. GAH torture!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
Is the Zecora sold  stores only available at Disney parks and New York?
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

jemboi

• Trade Count: (0)
Here's all my ponies that I cherish very much. Too bad I don't have enough space in my room for all of them. :'(

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
Wow, you have them all! Awesome.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!!!)
« Reply #544 on: September 26, 2014, 04:41:20 PM »
PRINCESS CELESTIA IS OUT IN SOME STORES (Mostly in the UAE area it seems, no word on the rest of the world)

I'm praying that their comment about her being out this weekend is true because my £10 off expires next week....

Her accessories look great, though it sucks her crown isn't like her show one.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 26, 2014, 04:54:10 PM »
I like her outfit! Isn't that the crown and outfit she was wearing to Princess Twilight's coronation?
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline sweetiebabyfizzy

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony Mommy, with a pony family...
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 26, 2014, 04:59:07 PM »
She's so cute and I love her accessories as well!  :biggrin:

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 26, 2014, 05:42:31 PM »
I like her outfit! Isn't that the crown and outfit she was wearing to Princess Twilight's coronation?

I just checked and yes, you are correct.  I wonder if that means that Luna will have her outfit from that same episode if she is ever released.

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 26, 2014, 06:18:50 PM »
Oooh! She looks nice
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #549 on: September 26, 2014, 07:28:31 PM »
WANT!!! I've seen nothing in the emails or website over here.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 26, 2014, 07:43:54 PM »
You frustrate me so, BaB!! They sent me a $12 off coupon right after I just bought the rest of the ponies! (Minus Zecora) And it expires Sunday. Unless Celestia comes out here by Sunday, this coupon is useless. As usual.  :cry: They only send me ones when I have nothing to buy! 

I'm still iffy on Celestia though. I still think she needs some hair extensions. The dress and crown look nice though.

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #551 on: September 26, 2014, 07:47:25 PM »
She looks nice although her hair isn't very convincing. I think she definitely should have gotten some extra hair considering her style in the cartoon. That being said...my daughter is a big Celestia fan so I might get her one for Christmas... I think BAB might be getting ready to come out with a few new bears because I also noticed that they added the Frozen Let it go song to their sounds...but no Frozen bear? So I can only imagine that they are about to release some awesome new plushies  :biggrin:

Hopefully we will find out soon though!! I hate all this waiting!!!! I hope they release Luna too because my daughter would prefer her.

I got that coupon too Noxxbunny!! I used it to get the moons a glow werewolf. He is so cute. You should use it....that is the best coupon they have sent in a long time. My werewolf was only 8 bucks.

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 26, 2014, 07:51:11 PM »
She looks nice although her hair isn't very convincing. I think she definitely should have gotten some extra hair considering her style in the cartoon. That being said...my daughter is a big Celestia fan so I might get her one for Christmas... I think BAB might be getting ready to come out with a few new bears because I also noticed that they added the Frozen Let it go song to their sounds...but no Frozen bear? So I can only imagine that they are about to release some awesome new plushies  :biggrin:

Hopefully we will find out soon though!! I hate all this waiting!!!! I hope they release Luna too because my daughter would prefer her.

I got that coupon too Noxxbunny!! I used it to get the moons a glow werewolf. He is so cute. You should use it....that is the best coupon they have sent in a long time. My werewolf was only 8 bucks.

I thought about the werewolf, but sadly, I just don't think the $12 off is worth the 30 minute drive to a very crowded mall on a weekend.  >_<  And if I were to order online...the shipping cost + tax would mean that I didn't really save very much at all. That, and their website is very wonky to use.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 26, 2014, 07:52:36 PM »
She's not on the website. So does that mean that she's in select stores right now?

I wasn't expecting her in Sept since we hadn't heard anything. Plus it's only been two months since the last release. Normally the gap is 3-4 months. That puts us at Nov, the other rumored date. But I knew it wouldn't be then because BABW is releasing something Frozen related on Nov 1st. They aren't going to release Frozen and MLP at the same time. I thought I read somewhere that Celestia got pushed to the back burner for a while.

sailorstitch

Post Merge: September 26, 2014, 07:55:24 PM

You frustrate me so, BaB!! They sent me a $12 off coupon right after I just bought the rest of the ponies! (Minus Zecora) And it expires Sunday. Unless Celestia comes out here by Sunday, this coupon is useless. As usual.  :cry: They only send me ones when I have nothing to buy! 

*psst* If you don't want that coupon, I'll take it.

sailorstitch
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 07:55:24 PM by sailorstitch »

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #554 on: September 26, 2014, 08:01:52 PM »
She's not on the website. So does that mean that she's in select stores right now?

I wasn't expecting her in Sept since we hadn't heard anything. Plus it's only been two months since the last release. Normally the gap is 3-4 months. That puts us at Nov, the other rumored date. But I knew it wouldn't be then because BABW is releasing something Frozen related on Nov 1st. They aren't going to release Frozen and MLP at the same time. I thought I read somewhere that Celestia got pushed to the back burner for a while.

sailorstitch

OHHHH!! I didn't know about the Nov. 1st date. I asked at my BAB on Thursday and they wouldn't tell me anything. Do you know if they are releasing more than one Frozen bear??? I would be disappointed if it was just Olaf because there are already so many plushies of him.....

I wouldn't be surprised if they did put MLP on the back burner for a little while though...especially since they just brought out the new ones.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal