collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 44853 times)

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!!!)
« Reply #570 on: October 12, 2014, 07:52:05 PM »
Build-a-Bear has a flyer thingie for their holiday plans! There are pictures of the Frozen plushies. There seem to be actual Anna and Elsa bears, unless they're just standard bears dressed in Frozen costumes. And there's Olaf, too. The "Let It Go" sound is already available in the store. I've heard it the last couple of times I've been there. They also say Celestia will come mid-December.

Would you mind scanning it? I wanna see those Frozen bears! Damn annoying Celestia isn't out until December as my £5 off runs out next month >.<

Glad that someone else got up the pic. :) When I try to scan magazine paper, it always goes funny and pixelated. Although I would have been willing to do it anyway if the other, clearer picture didn't exist.

That was the American release time for Celestia; perhaps in the U.K. she'll come out sooner?

Did they have the Christmas bears in there too. I can only see the pics of the frozen bears in that pic. And I also missed what the release date is for Celestia.....could you tell me.  :)

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #571 on: October 15, 2014, 07:36:04 PM »
It only said mid-December for Celestia. I don't recall Christmas bears; they were instead showing a whole reindeer line. :) That would get so pricey, but they looked so fun. I kind of want their Vixen, whom they're plugging as the shy reindeer. (Odd, for one named Vixen....)

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 16, 2014, 06:21:23 AM »
It only said mid-December for Celestia. I don't recall Christmas bears; they were instead showing a whole reindeer line. :) That would get so pricey, but they looked so fun. I kind of want their Vixen, whom they're plugging as the shy reindeer. (Odd, for one named Vixen....)

Let me look again later....i don't remember Christmas bears either....exactly why i hid the brochure from my daughter....the complete line of reindeer! She'll want them all.....i had gone in to get Toothless....finally! I wish they would release Celestia sooner than mid December....i hate going to the mall close to Christmas....sooooo crowded!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #573 on: October 16, 2014, 07:55:00 AM »
Build a bear really is doing a nice job with MLP... too bad the only store around is in the Mall of America, and it's very hard to get me through those doors... or in that zip code... (lol it's only 15 minutes away, but y'know... the crowds...)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #574 on: October 16, 2014, 08:27:14 AM »

Let me look again later....i don't remember Christmas bears either....exactly why i hid the brochure from my daughter....the complete line of reindeer! She'll want them all.....i had gone in to get Toothless....finally! I wish they would release Celestia sooner than mid December....i hate going to the mall close to Christmas....sooooo crowded!

Thanks for all the info you guys! It seems like sometimes they send me a flyer and other times they don't?? They must be doing all the reindeer as the Christmas specials this year. Sounds pretty cool. Will be interested in seeing what they look like. It seems like they would at least release Celestia at the beginning of December but I guess that wouldn't make it much better. You could always order online if it is going to be a Christmas gift........they do a lot of free shipping online specials around Christmas.

I feel the same way Pony Queen. I would go to my BAB more often except it is a 30 minute drive to the mall through nasty traffic and usually once I get in the mall I start getting that feeling of panic......like I need to run out there!!! :lol: Not that pleasant.....but I do it if they have a bear I really want.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: October 16, 2014, 07:58:58 PM »
Is Celestia out in the UK or something? I've seen a couple pictures of her on Instagram. NOT stock photos, REAL photos! I don't know if it is the UK... the post didn't state a country... just that she wasn't out in the US yet. I'll see if I can find it again.

Found it!
http://instagram.com/p/uKm-BFDcM6/

sailorstitch
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 08:08:05 PM by sailorstitch »

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #576 on: October 16, 2014, 08:53:44 PM »
Hmm, good question. I wondered if the U.K. would get her first, but I figured it would just be maybe a week or two different.

And wooow, she's gorgeous. I really hadn't planned to get their Celestia, since I'm pretty happy with the Funrise release, but hmm. More photos like that could change my mind.

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 17, 2014, 03:25:20 AM »
Is Celestia out in the UK or something? I've seen a couple pictures of her on Instagram. NOT stock photos, REAL photos! I don't know if it is the UK... the post didn't state a country... just that she wasn't out in the US yet. I'll see if I can find it again.

Found it!
http://instagram.com/p/uKm-BFDcM6/

sailorstitch

She was released over in Arab United Emirates I believe.  http://www.buildabear.ae/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_26&product_id=388

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 17, 2014, 04:32:32 AM »
Hmm, good question. I wondered if the U.K. would get her first, but I figured it would just be maybe a week or two different.

And wooow, she's gorgeous. I really hadn't planned to get their Celestia, since I'm pretty happy with the Funrise release, but hmm. More photos like that could change my mind.

No, she was released in the Gulf a couple of weeks ago. I was told it was likely to be after Christmas or "A while after the US release" by staff in a BAB store (though they could be wrong, but she's not out here yet, and I've not seen or heard of there being a new leaflet out). I should be going past a BAB on Sunday so I'll see if they have their christmas leaflets.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 17, 2014, 07:40:23 AM »
I asked where she was released on the post. The OP told me it was in Singapore.

sailorstitch

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 17, 2014, 07:58:52 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/buildabeargulf/photos/a.177247122324708.40943.177240448992042/718631908186224/?type=1

I think this was the first news of her release :) Their FB has a few non-stock photos of her, too!

https://www.facebook.com/buildabeargulf/photos/a.177247122324708.40943.177240448992042/719799711402777/?type=1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Her wings look to be larger than Twilight's and...wow, she really looks stunning in that photo.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 17, 2014, 01:48:30 PM »
I'm not on Facebook so I didn't see that.

Found more photos on Instagram.

http://instagram.com/p/uFhlWeAPjr/

http://instagram.com/p/t9i6rQgeZe/

http://instagram.com/p/t9iYAdgeZB/

Sailorstitch

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #582 on: October 17, 2014, 07:35:42 PM »
Soooo..I noticed that the Frozen bears are on the website now but you can't order them online. It does say Olaf is in stores now though???......kind of random. They didn't send an email or anything. Anybody know about this? I was hoping to order online rather than drive all the way to the mall. :huh:

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 17, 2014, 08:16:01 PM »
Soooo..I noticed that the Frozen bears are on the website now but you can't order them online. It does say Olaf is in stores now though???......kind of random. They didn't send an email or anything. Anybody know about this? I was hoping to order online rather than drive all the way to the mall. :huh:

You mean this?
http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/contents/content.jsp?catId=1000015&id=11000012

sailorstitch

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #584 on: October 17, 2014, 08:18:09 PM »

You mean this?
http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/contents/content.jsp?catId=1000015&id=11000012

sailorstitch

Yes. I know Anna and Elsa don't come out until Nov 1st but it says Olaf came out today? People are already selling him on Ebay.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal