collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 44933 times)

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!!!)
« Reply #555 on: September 26, 2014, 08:02:47 PM »
Sure, you could have it. BUT it does say;

"Valid for original coupon recipient only when received directly from Build-A-Bear Workshop."

So does this mean it won't work unless you have my Stuff Fur Stuff Club number? But I suppose it won't hurt for you to try it anyway?

Also, it says it's valid for every Make-Your-Own Animal EXCEPT Toothless. If that matters to you.

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #556 on: September 26, 2014, 08:04:23 PM »

"Valid for original coupon recipient only when received directly from Build-A-Bear Workshop."

So does this mean it won't work unless you have my Stuff Fur Stuff Club number? But I suppose it won't hurt for you to try it anyway?

Also, it says it's valid for every Make-Your-Own Animal EXCEPT Toothless. If that matters to you.

That seems unfair! What is it with BAB and toothless??!! :huh:

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 26, 2014, 08:05:55 PM »
I'm honestly shocked they didn't raise his price for the second run. If people are willing to rush to pay $80-$180 for him on eBay, they totally could've easily gotten away with that. Glad I got mine during the first run before scalpers did. I never knew he'd be so popular.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 26, 2014, 08:17:39 PM »
She's not on the website. So does that mean that she's in select stores right now?

I wasn't expecting her in Sept since we hadn't heard anything. Plus it's only been two months since the last release. Normally the gap is 3-4 months. That puts us at Nov, the other rumored date. But I knew it wouldn't be then because BABW is releasing something Frozen related on Nov 1st. They aren't going to release Frozen and MLP at the same time. I thought I read somewhere that Celestia got pushed to the back burner for a while.

sailorstitch

OHHHH!! I didn't know about the Nov. 1st date. I asked at my BAB on Thursday and they wouldn't tell me anything. Do you know if they are releasing more than one Frozen bear??? I would be disappointed if it was just Olaf because there are already so many plushies of him.....

I wouldn't be surprised if they did put MLP on the back burner for a little while though...especially since they just brought out the new ones.

I don't have anymore info than the date. At the very least I expect to see Anna and Elsa's dresses. The sound box leads me to believe that there will be some kind of plush. The description for the sound box does mention a Frozen plush. It could be Olaf. (Olaf singing Let it Go.... Hmmmmm......) It could be a Frozen themed bear like this Minnie bear.

www.buildabear.com/shopping/store/16-in.-Minnie-Mouse-Themed-Bear/productId=prod11260017

sailorstitch

Post Merge: September 26, 2014, 08:20:48 PM

PMed you.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 08:20:48 PM by sailorstitch »

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #559 on: September 27, 2014, 04:05:46 PM »
Celestia looks so adorable! Also, i hope there are pictures of the frozen bears too!

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 27, 2014, 06:40:47 PM »
The cuteness on this thread is too much ^.^ whyyyyyyyyyy don't I have space for lots of BAB ponies ?!  -_-
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #561 on: October 11, 2014, 03:50:45 AM »
Build-a-Bear has a flyer thingie for their holiday plans! There are pictures of the Frozen plushies. There seem to be actual Anna and Elsa bears, unless they're just standard bears dressed in Frozen costumes. And there's Olaf, too. The "Let It Go" sound is already available in the store. I've heard it the last couple of times I've been there. They also say Celestia will come mid-December.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 11, 2014, 05:03:15 AM »
Build-a-Bear has a flyer thingie for their holiday plans! There are pictures of the Frozen plushies. There seem to be actual Anna and Elsa bears, unless they're just standard bears dressed in Frozen costumes. And there's Olaf, too. The "Let It Go" sound is already available in the store. I've heard it the last couple of times I've been there. They also say Celestia will come mid-December.

Would you mind scanning it? I wanna see those Frozen bears! Damn annoying Celestia isn't out until December as my £5 off runs out next month >.<
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #563 on: October 11, 2014, 07:15:25 AM »
I really want to see that flyer too!!! Please post pics!

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 11, 2014, 11:07:25 AM »
Me too please!

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #565 on: October 11, 2014, 12:20:23 PM »
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 12:28:05 PM by Gloomygirl777 »

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 11, 2014, 02:09:19 PM »

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 11, 2014, 03:43:27 PM »
Hmm...they look very much like the Pawfect Princess friends they currently have in stock (and that are on sale), rather than unique bears for the Frozen theme. Kind of a shame, but if they made Elsa's coronation outfit I just might spring for it...
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 11, 2014, 06:51:03 PM »
Olaf! and Anna's cape is perfect too.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #569 on: October 12, 2014, 07:31:00 PM »

Would you mind scanning it? I wanna see those Frozen bears! Damn annoying Celestia isn't out until December as my £5 off runs out next month >.<

Glad that someone else got up the pic. :) When I try to scan magazine paper, it always goes funny and pixelated. Although I would have been willing to do it anyway if the other, clearer picture didn't exist.

That was the American release time for Celestia; perhaps in the U.K. she'll come out sooner?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal