collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 44947 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
If you are stuck picking her up Cupid, I can ask staff at Hamleys in Glasgow if they will sell Zecora unstuffed to me. Worth asking right?

Thank you for the offer, but I'd rather pick her up in person to avoid paying postage on her (as she's already quite pricey), which is why I'm hoping they'll eventually give her a general release (or implement a "free shipping to store" option...)
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
If you are stuck picking her up Cupid, I can ask staff at Hamleys in Glasgow if they will sell Zecora unstuffed to me. Worth asking right?

Thank you for the offer, but I'd rather pick her up in person to avoid paying postage on her (as she's already quite pricey), which is why I'm hoping they'll eventually give her a general release (or implement a "free shipping to store" option...)

No problem :) I hope she ends up easier for you to pick up soon!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Also apparently there are gonna be Frozen BABs...

Frozen!?! Disney's Frozen!?! Like Anna and Elsa? Or Olaf and Sven? Who cares! I want them all!!!!

sailorstitch

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile

Frozen!?! Disney's Frozen!?! Like Anna and Elsa? Or Olaf and Sven? Who cares! I want them all!!!!

sailorstitch

I heard Elsa, Anna, and Olaf. Have BAB made human plushes before? (aside their Santa one) :O
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

sailorstitch

I heard Elsa, Anna, and Olaf. Have BAB made human plushes before? (aside their Santa one) :O

It could just be Anna and Elsa costumes for the bears.  Like the other princess stuff they have.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile

sailorstitch

It could just be Anna and Elsa costumes for the bears.  Like the other princess stuff they have.

I can't think of any other humans..... But that doesn't mean that the can't ever do it. But I do agree that it could be just the dresses. Or it could be a Frozen themed bear. Like the Minnie themed bear they did a while back. Or something like this Princess bear.

http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/store/Disney-Princess-Bear/productId=prod10910005

Either way BAB will be getting more of my moneys.

sailorstitch

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
I live just down the street from Downtown Disney (CA), and I just called their store. They said they do have Zecora in stock! I think I might head down there this evening so I can 100% confirm/buy her if it's true.

EDIT: Zecora-in-stores confirmed! The person who stuffed her for me said they only had them in person at the Disney build-a-bears, and the Manhattan store.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Oh wow, she's way cute! Thanks so much for the pictures! I hope I can get hold of some coupons soon so I can order her.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
I live just down the street from Downtown Disney (CA), and I just called their store. They said they do have Zecora in stock! I think I might head down there this evening so I can 100% confirm/buy her if it's true.

EDIT: Zecora-in-stores confirmed! The person who stuffed her for me said they only had them in person at the Disney build-a-bears, and the Manhattan store.

Oh wow, she's way cute! Thanks so much for the pictures! I hope I can get hold of some coupons soon so I can order her.
Only in Disney and Manhattan? <:/
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
 Got my Applebloom and Scootaloo today (I placed the order on the 15th and it got here in 4 days. Meanwhile my previous 2 orders took 2 weeks to ship out (not counting assembly of them). I think it's because they shipped them solely by USPS, vs FedEx/USPS like with the others).
 I wondered how they were going to do Applebloom's bow. It's affixed to her head instead of her hair.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 12:37:49 PM by lonewolf »

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
Interesting...Pity I'm not going to London for a while! Hopefully they'll eventually bring them to regular stores as well.

In other news...someone over on one of the UK MLP FB groups said that they had been told Celestia will be next, in September, and that staff confirmed she was actually in BAB's computer system as arriving on the 22nd. Obviously until it's official that's just a rumour but...EXCITED. Happy birthday to me! (okay it's 9 days after but heh, close enough!)

Celestia... and FROZEN!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: *faints*

Gloomygirl777

I have a question.............I just received my new build a bear Donatello that I ordered online. I absolutely love him and I got the cotton candy scent for the first time. My only thing is.....they put the scent all the way at the bottom of one of his feet?? Does anyone know if this is where they normally would put one? It smells really good but I just assumed they would have put it in his belly.......but maybe it won't smell as strong there because there would be more stuffing??

Just wondering..... :)

moonlight twinkle

I have a question.............I just received my new build a bear Donatello that I ordered online. I absolutely love him and I got the cotton candy scent for the first time. My only thing is.....they put the scent all the way at the bottom of one of his feet?? Does anyone know if this is where they normally would put one? It smells really good but I just assumed they would have put it in his belly.......but maybe it won't smell as strong there because there would be more stuffing??

Just wondering..... :)
I'm not sure, but on the build a bear website it says that they place the scent in the paw, but in the store, they put the scents in the belly.

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
Can anyone tell me, when I will order them online(I want Trixie for me and turtle Leonardo for my friend) if there is a way to get them unstuffed, so we can go to a german build a bear-shop and will stuff them there?

moonlight twinkle

Can anyone tell me, when I will order them online(I want Trixie for me and turtle Leonardo for my friend) if there is a way to get them unstuffed, so we can go to a german build a bear-shop and will stuff them there?
I heard that there is a suggestions box where you can type in that you want them unstuffed.

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
Okay, I will try it and will let you know :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal