collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 44935 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
 :biggrin: Got Trixie stuffed (the lady at the score squeed when I took her out of my bag. She said they're not allowed to sell them unstuffed here ( :blink: ) so she hadn't seen Trixie in person yet and she called to show the other employee working as well  :lol: . I told her I had bought the pony in Canada and we had a lovely conversation whilst she filled Trixie (she didn't ask to see a receipt it's worth noting, so you do NOT need one to get your BAB stuffed) and Trixie's barcode worked so I could fill out her birth certificate :) I grabbed AppleBloom whilst I was there, too (they had loads of her, thankfully, but it doesn't look like the UK stores had a re-release of Scootaloo so I'm glad I grabbed her in Canada).

Here they are with Toothless: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have some purple fabric and felt leftover from when I made my Trixie cosplay cape so I'll make Trixie's cape, and grab some other fabric to make Scootaloo and AppleBloom CMC capes. Maybe I should get Sweetie Belle as well sometime....
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
I heard that zecora is sold at disney parks!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I heard that zecora is sold at disney parks!

There is another BAB zebra, so maybe there was some confusion? It would make no sense for Zecora to be sold at Disney (and BAB themselves would likely have said so instead of saying she was online only).
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
<snip>

Here they are with Toothless: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have some purple fabric and felt leftover from when I made my Trixie cosplay cape so I'll make Trixie's cape, and grab some other fabric to make Scootaloo and AppleBloom CMC capes. Maybe I should get Sweetie Belle as well sometime....

Oh Toothless....so cute....why did I not get him when they had him!!! He looks so good with the ponies!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
<snip>

Oh Toothless....so cute....why did I not get him when they had him!!! He looks so good with the ponies!

He is supposed to be re released sometime this Fall....not sure when but I  have seen a lot of people talking about it on BAB Facebook. So you still have a chance to get him!!

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
Cuties :)

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
Finally ordered my Applebloom. Decided to get a chicken Scootaloo at the same time. ^.^
I've decided to pass on Trixie (at least for now) since my WLF statue will hopefully be coming soon.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
I know with the new ones just released, it'll be a bit for the next batch to be announced - but I hope we get more...I have a ton of points on my VIB card thanks to this batch, so I'd hate to get coupons mailed to me and find out they all expire before the new wave of ponies hit!

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
Fellow Canadians, has Zecora landed on our shores yet? Or is she online US only?

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Fellow Canadians, has Zecora landed on our shores yet? Or is she online US only?

I got my Trixie from a Canadian store and there was no Zecora so I believe she's online only as well.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
:biggrin: Got Trixie stuffed (the lady at the score squeed when I took her out of my bag. She said they're not allowed to sell them unstuffed here ( :blink: ) so she hadn't seen Trixie in person yet and she called to show the other employee working as well  :lol: . I told her I had bought the pony in Canada and we had a lovely conversation whilst she filled Trixie (she didn't ask to see a receipt it's worth noting, so you do NOT need one to get your BAB stuffed) and Trixie's barcode worked so I could fill out her birth certificate :) I grabbed AppleBloom whilst I was there, too (they had loads of her, thankfully, but it doesn't look like the UK stores had a re-release of Scootaloo so I'm glad I grabbed her in Canada).

Wow, that is very strange that they're not allowed to sell them unstuffed over there!

It sounds like you had a fun time, though, and they all look so cute in the picture! I definitely want Apple Bloom, although I really wish the price wasn't so much when she's so little!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile

Wow, that is very strange that they're not allowed to sell them unstuffed over there!

It sounds like you had a fun time, though, and they all look so cute in the picture! I definitely want Apple Bloom, although I really wish the price wasn't so much when she's so little!

Yeah I thought it was very strange! Someone had said they had had to make a complaint in order to have Trixie and Zecora (who are online exclusives here) sent to them unstuffed so their daughter could go stuff them  :blink: .

When I got my survey through I did mention the price of the CMC in it, especially given that many of them have various construction issues (being unable to stand on their own is also irritating) :lol: AppleBloom is adorable, though, and I do recommend her :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Interesting, looks like she is an online exclusive only to BAB and any other retailer who has an instore BAB has been allowed to stock her on shelves. As thats both Disney in the US and Hamleys over here who have her that way. Cool! Hopefully it will allow more people to perhaps see her in person before purchase.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Interesting...Pity I'm not going to London for a while! Hopefully they'll eventually bring them to regular stores as well.

In other news...someone over on one of the UK MLP FB groups said that they had been told Celestia will be next, in September, and that staff confirmed she was actually in BAB's computer system as arriving on the 22nd. Obviously until it's official that's just a rumour but...EXCITED. Happy birthday to me! (okay it's 9 days after but heh, close enough!)

Also apparently there are gonna be Frozen BABs...

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
If you are stuck picking her up Cupid, I can ask staff at Hamleys in Glasgow if they will sell Zecora unstuffed to me. Worth asking right?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal