collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 44996 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
I'm getting Apple Bloom!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
At least if you order $40 worth shipping is free. Shipping costs $5.95 so I'm just going to order a $5 tutu for apple bloom and it's $0.95 cheaper. I don't like the price hike but I think they may be testing the waters to see if collectors are willing to pay more for a more intricate character. I do hope they make the Princesses. I'm so excited to go to the mall today:D

This is another thing that is irritating me with BAB UK making Trixie online only here as well...we have no free shipping no matter how much you order  :huh:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline U2QueenBee

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
For other UK people, I went to the Build-a-Bear at Meadowhall yesterday looking for Apple Bloom but they did not seem to have any of the new stuff.  They had Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash (I think), Rarity and Fluttershy out on display, and an MLP section in back with Spike, but I didn't see Zecora, AJ, Trixie or any of the CMC.  So I went home empty-handed. :(

Tenar

• Trade Count: (0)
Seems to me there is too many at once, I want to buy them but I can't buy them all at the same time

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I called the nearest BAB to where I'm staying and was told they had plenty of Trixie and AppleBloom :D I'm gonna go grab both later tonight   :biggrin:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Picked up Applejack and her hat today :) The employee said I was the first person of the day to buy her xD I'll have to return for Trixie when I get another coupon :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Whippetluv!

blushingflutters

I'm so mad D:<

I didn't realize Zecora was an online exclusive
Maybe I can get them to honor my coupon
UGH

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Here's my 3:) Sorry the international community doesn't get the same discount:/ I love Trixie!

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
So cute!! Here is my Trixie! I love her so much, she is cotton candy scented. SHe looks so happy  :accomplished:

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
Here's my 3:) Sorry the international community doesn't get the same discount:/ I love Trixie!

Ouuu, mass buy. That's usually how I roll in BAB. :)
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I still find it a little hard to justify Zecora's additional price (jewelry or not) now that I've seen the TMNT that come with a removable shell and still keep the lower price tag, but I digress.

What I -am- curious about though - Is it true that all the new BaB have a new logo printed on them? Even the ponies?

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I still find it a little hard to justify Zecora's additional price (jewelry or not) now that I've seen the TMNT that come with a removable shell and still keep the lower price tag, but I digress.

What I -am- curious about though - Is it true that all the new BaB have a new logo printed on them? Even the ponies?

The ponies do at least. AJ's is embroidered, Apple Bloom And Scootaloo were printed:

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
$180...lol

I was the only one at my BaB store. Got Trixie, AJ, Applebloom, all the accessories, and all voice boxes to put in all the ones I have so far

Fluttershy is retiring soon btw, so grab her while you can!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Picked up Trixie and SCOOTALOO! I had been into the Ottawa store last weekend and the employee I spoke to said they weren't getting her back in, but when I went today they said they'd received a box of her with the rest of the new ponies :O I resisted getting her AND AB at the same time (Alas) but so glad to finally have her <3

GustySunshine

This is so exciting! I am going to run out of space to put all these plush soon though  :cry:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal