collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk & Aria Blaze  (Read 17398 times)

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Adagio Dazzle?
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2014, 03:19:06 AM »
The only "Ada" name I've ever heard is the character Ada Wong from Resident Evil, so I've been thinking of Adagio as Ada all morning :lol: somehow doubt that handguns and revealing evening dresses will appear in EQG:RR.
Lol, well that would certainly make the next EG movie interesting...

And am I the only one who is interested in the words "Fans can also high-five their dolls..."? I mean, is this a special feature that wasn't possible with any other doll ever? Do the dolls high five one another, or are we expected to high five our dolls? Do the dolls come with Super High-Fiving Action?
The dolls' hands are molded in an upward position, you press their palms to make them talk. If you make the dolls high-five, they both get pressed, so they sing a duet.
They remind me so much of the frozen music and lights holding hands dolls.

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2014, 07:25:07 AM »
I'm glad they're doing new characters with something at least, I look forward to seeing what she looks like.

Meanwhile, on that same page.... does that look like a translucent/glittery Luna figure to anyone else (bottom right corner)?:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have zero interest in the castle, but if there's a new Luna I might have to break down and buy one off eBay ^^

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2014, 09:14:27 AM »
The only "Ada" name I've ever heard is the character Ada Wong from Resident Evil, so I've been thinking of Adagio as Ada all morning :lol: somehow doubt that handguns and revealing evening dresses will appear in EQG:RR.
Lol, well that would certainly make the next EG movie interesting...

And am I the only one who is interested in the words "Fans can also high-five their dolls..."? I mean, is this a special feature that wasn't possible with any other doll ever? Do the dolls high five one another, or are we expected to high five our dolls? Do the dolls come with Super High-Fiving Action?
The dolls' hands are molded in an upward position, you press their palms to make them talk. If you make the dolls high-five, they both get pressed, so they sing a duet.

In the store there's a hole in the box so you can give the dolls a test run--it's fun! *has to admit she has been caught standing in the doll aisle going through all the things Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle can say* They say cute things, not just "My barrettes are pretty" XD
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2014, 02:03:11 PM »
Okay- now that there is a picture of the "Rainbow Rocks" book- http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/perdita-finn/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-2/9780316284868/  I am starting to think that "Adagio Dazzle" is probably just the DJ pony's EQ girl name...

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2014, 02:31:46 PM »
Oh that is an interesting idea on this being Vinyls EQG name...you never know with Hasbro.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2014, 02:57:43 PM »

Those are the Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle from the "dolls that rock" line, as far as I can tell, and they're both in the toy fair photo. There's no third doll on the stage, though. Surely if one of those Vinyl/DJ figures in the photo was Adagio, she'd be on the stage with them?

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2014, 03:12:08 PM »
Unless Adagio is the pony with the orange hair? 'Course that could just be another Applejack or Flutters but... she doesn't look like Applejack or Fluttershy from what I can see.

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2014, 03:27:54 PM »

Those are the Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle from the "dolls that rock" line, as far as I can tell, and they're both in the toy fair photo. There's no third doll on the stage, though. Surely if one of those Vinyl/DJ figures in the photo was Adagio, she'd be on the stage with them?
Hmmm, I wonder who that grey one with light blue hair is? It doesn't look like dj pon3, besides, why would they give her a new name? They didn't with any other characters. Also, it is confirmed that dj pon3 is the stage name, and vinyl scratch is her real name, so I doubt she would get a new name.

Post Merge: January 29, 2014, 03:36:29 PM

I'm glad they're doing new characters with something at least, I look forward to seeing what she looks like.

Meanwhile, on that same page.... does that look like a translucent/glittery Luna figure to anyone else (bottom right corner)?:

I have zero interest in the castle, but if there's a new Luna I might have to break down and buy one off eBay ^^
I really hope it is luna! It is probably another twilight though. >_<
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:36:29 PM by moonlight twinkle »

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2014, 03:47:18 PM »
Unless Adagio is the pony with the orange hair? 'Course that could just be another Applejack or Flutters but... she doesn't look like Applejack or Fluttershy from what I can see.
Sunset Shimmer?
Hmmm, I wonder who that grey one with light blue hair is? It doesn't look like dj pon3, besides, why would they give her a new name? They didn't with any other characters. Also, it is confirmed that dj pon3 is the stage name, and vinyl scratch is her real name, so I doubt she would get a new name.
Trixie Lulamoon?

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2014, 03:53:23 PM »
I dunno, Sunset's a bit more... orange-y. Then again, that picture isn't particularly good quality.

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2014, 04:08:12 PM »
Yeah- I can't tell what is going on at all in that pic-  I see a couple of blue/greyish looking characters that could be the DJ...

I think the orange n yellow one is for sure Sunset Shimmer.

I do think that Hasbro has too much hesitation in changing the names around (Diamond Dazzle, Twistaloo, Octavia Melody, Ms. Dazzle Cake?) 

Plus we don't know DJ's name in the humanoid world, right?

Of course Adagio could also be Sunset Shimmer's "stage name" - right?  Like the Misfits... "Pizzazz" was really Phyllis Gabor...

Post Merge: January 29, 2014, 04:09:26 PM

Doesn't that orangish-yellowish doll look like it could be a "rocked out" version of this gal?  Honestly it would be strange if they had an entirely different main character with a near identical color scheme to Sunset Shimmer.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 04:10:16 PM by Galactica »

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2014, 04:17:34 PM »

I did a quick bit of finger-pointing on Lancer's photo, and the result is... four or five characters unaccounted for, and no Applejack (didn't realise until I dissected that she's missing :cry: guess we'll have to make do with the stamp-pad doll). I think Sunset is most likely red up the back (she's got black on her torso, thinking leather jacket), and the yellow/orange hair is most likely a new character. I think yellow/orange's body colour is a bit too light and her eyes weirdly shaped for SS, but I could be totally wrong. You never know with Hasbro ^.^

How do I know Fluttershy is wedged in behind mystery blue/yellow?

I'm guessing that's her with the pink hair and green boots, her basic RR doll had green accents.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2014, 04:22:34 PM »
Isn't that also a doll (with blue and or grey) right in front of the one you've pointed out as a possible DJ?

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2014, 04:44:56 PM »
Isn't that also a doll (with blue and or grey) right in front of the one you've pointed out as a possible DJ?

You mean on the far left of the back row, hidden beside light/dark blue hair? I thought it could be a doll's face, but it's difficult to tell because of the angle. I thought it might also be something to do with the pictures printed on the wall behind them.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2014, 05:09:00 PM »

You mean on the far left of the back row, hidden beside light/dark blue hair? I thought it could be a doll's face, but it's difficult to tell because of the angle. I thought it might also be something to do with the pictures printed on the wall behind them.

I think this is a doll-not the picture- right?  I see some multi-colored hair though- possibly dash?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal