collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk & Aria Blaze  (Read 17399 times)

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
Re: Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk & Aria Blaze
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2014, 01:58:40 PM »
Hoping they release these as single ponies, not really into breezies but if they make G4 winger ponies... That'd be great. :)
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

jemboi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #166 on: August 18, 2014, 10:55:18 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I haven't found their leader as of yet but I'm very anxious to. They're great looking gals. I love their colors and fashion. I was pleasantly surprised that Aria wears actual tights, underneath her skirt.  I can't wait to find Adagio! :)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:58:45 PM by jemboi »

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2014, 10:10:30 AM »
Adagio Dazzles new artwork is nice, but look what I found. Pictures of the other girls she was standing with at the Toy Fair.
Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze are Adagio Dazzle's friends. I guess they are going to be sold like Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle were (two-pack). I really like Sonata Dusk's design and will being getting this set for sure.
Sorry if this has been posted already.
Likes to pictures:
http://cs620726.vk.me/v620726256/3736/4nav0qrIcrg.jpg
http://cs620726.vk.me/v620726256/373e/_FU-23v-l9E.jpg

I love their coloring! Wave two (not sure how the waves of EG dolls are decided) is looking rather exciting! So many colors and cool designs!!

I do love these EQ dolls and would support them (bought Deluxe RD yesterday) but I can't get over the stick figure thing. Why can't they make them with joints, or with normal-looking arms and hands that don't look like they're pretending to be penguins? They're expensive enough...why cheap out on the design of the dolls themselves? I mean, even the knock-off Barbies of my day had hands that could hold things and those clicky knees that bent....

*just read that last part again and am suddenly feeling old*  :blush:

jemboi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #168 on: August 19, 2014, 10:16:10 AM »
Adagio Dazzles new artwork is nice, but look what I found. Pictures of the other girls she was standing with at the Toy Fair.
Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze are Adagio Dazzle's friends. I guess they are going to be sold like Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle were (two-pack). I really like Sonata Dusk's design and will being getting this set for sure.
Sorry if this has been posted already.
Likes to pictures:
http://cs620726.vk.me/v620726256/3736/4nav0qrIcrg.jpg
http://cs620726.vk.me/v620726256/373e/_FU-23v-l9E.jpg

I love their coloring! Wave two (not sure how the waves of EG dolls are decided) is looking rather exciting! So many colors and cool designs!!

I do love these EQ dolls and would support them (bought Deluxe RD yesterday) but I can't get over the stick figure thing. Why can't they make them with joints, or with normal-looking arms and hands that don't look like they're pretending to be penguins? They're expensive enough...why cheap out on the design of the dolls themselves? I mean, even the knock-off Barbies of my day had hands that could hold things and those clicky knees that bent....

*just read that last part again and am suddenly feeling old*  :blush:
Some of the dolls do have articulation but not nearly enough of them. Still, they're cute and they make me happy. :)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2014, 10:29:40 AM »
I wish they had click-knees too, I feel bad that they can't really sit down :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal