collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The love for Disney!  (Read 3052 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The love for Disney!
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2014, 06:10:37 AM »
My all time favorite is Sleeping Beauty.  I have been enchanted with this story since I first saw it as a child.  Aurora is the most beautiful of the princesses imo and the thought of the prince fighting his way into the castle to kiss her awake gives me goose bumps.  Maleficent terrified me as a child though!  I was scared to death she'd show up in my bedroom at night.  :P

A close second is The Little Mermaid.  I love the idea of mermaids and thought this story was well told.  I LOVE the music and songs in this movie.  I can sing every single one of them by heart and quote most of the movie too.  I love Ariel's spunk.  :big grin:

I also think that Maleficent and Ursula are the best of the Disney villains!

Maleficent scared me too :lol: When she said "and all the powers of HELL!" it scared me to death when I was little :shocked:
Maleficent and Ursula are fantastic.

Whilst Maleficent never scared me, Jafar did - When he was in his snake form, it frightened the life outta me to the extent where, after seeing it on one of those display TVs instore, I didn't want to watch the film :P

I only really got over it when a friend bought me a Genie wallet for my birthday and I decided to check it out properly.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Little_Bird_Sorrel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Cookies are good for you :1
    • View Profile
    • Sorrel Sketched This
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2014, 04:06:14 PM »
I love Disney! I still have my old VHS movie tapes!

I love the stories about animals the most, but every once in a while a story that doesn't involve animals catches my attention. Some of my favorites are Oliver and Company, Wreck-It Ralph, 101 Dalmatians, Nightmare before Christmas, Bolt, Lilo and Stitch, The Fox and the Hound, Lady and the Tramp, and The Lion King 2.

I want them to make a line of Disney Diva products. Can you imagine how nice a body wash called Perfect Isn't Easy would smell?

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2014, 07:30:42 AM »
I love Disney! I still have my old VHS movie tapes!

I love the stories about animals the most, but every once in a while a story that doesn't involve animals catches my attention. Some of my favorites are Oliver and Company, Wreck-It Ralph, 101 Dalmatians, Nightmare before Christmas, Bolt, Lilo and Stitch, The Fox and the Hound, Lady and the Tramp, and The Lion King 2.

I want them to make a line of Disney Diva products. Can you imagine how nice a body wash called Perfect Isn't Easy would smell?

Best idea ever. I love the wicked/good cosmetics they have at Disney World.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2014, 08:00:26 AM »
I love Ratatouille & (the original) Alice in Wonderland most. Aladdin & Sword in the Stone follow closely. :heart:

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 08:12:28 AM

♫ hockety pockety wockety wack
odds & ends & bric-a-brac ♫
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 08:12:28 AM by shockponie »
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • View Profile
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2014, 07:00:36 AM »
I almost forgot Lilo & Stitch :satisfied: I really like that movie but I dont have the same feeling that I have for Beauty and the Beast and Pocahontas :hope: I have read all your answers here and I'm sorry that I have been slow. But its wonderful to hear about your favorites and keep going!! :biggrin: I love to see gif-pictures too :D

I saw the hunchback of notre dame in english yesterday and wow I like that movie. I love the movie when I was little too but now I understand the movie and makes me like it even more. I have heard it is very different from the book and I need to read the book! The movie has so beautiful songs and Frollo is very Evil, I was like: "Noo he cant do that!" "eeh? I cant say that in a children-movie" :lol: He is very good in both english and swedish. I have read about people who like the swedish-voice but do not understand at al what he saying!

Oh I have to say Ursula is the best of the Disney villains for me :D I like Hades too in Hercules haha.

And only because I love whitetailed deers I want to show this beautiful gif-picture og Bambi and his dad <3
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 07:34:07 AM by Nence »

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
Libella~Wistful Autumn~Golden Love~Twist~Clover~

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2014, 07:35:07 AM »
Hunchback truly brought the Disney love on for me.  Seriously... that movie is SUCH a masterpiece of art!  The architecture, the paintings, the color keys, the backgrounds, the crowd scenes, the music, the voices... ahhhhhhhhh it's so amazing!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
    • View Profile
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2014, 07:59:11 AM »
Oooh yes!! I totally agree with you! It is a masterpiece and one of the best Disney-movies! So much feelings and really beautiful made <3

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2014, 08:13:57 AM »
Love Hunchback of Hunchback of Notre Dame too  ^.^ watched that recently again actually hehe. I have esmeralds costume too :D the main one not the red one :P

My all time favorite is Sleeping Beauty.  I have been enchanted with this story since I first saw it as a child.  Aurora is the most beautiful of the princesses imo and the thought of the prince fighting his way into the castle to kiss her awake gives me goose bumps.  Maleficent terrified me as a child though!  I was scared to death she'd show up in my bedroom at night.  :P

A close second is The Little Mermaid.  I love the idea of mermaids and thought this story was well told.  I LOVE the music and songs in this movie.  I can sing every single one of them by heart and quote most of the movie too.  I love Ariel's spunk.  :big grin:

I also think that Maleficent and Ursula are the best of the Disney villains!

Maleficent scared me too :lol: When she said "and all the powers of HELL!" it scared me to death when I was little :shocked:
Maleficent and Ursula are fantastic.

Whilst Maleficent never scared me, Jafar did - When he was in his snake form, it frightened the life outta me to the extent where, after seeing it on one of those display TVs instore, I didn't want to watch the film :P

I only really got over it when a friend bought me a Genie wallet for my birthday and I decided to check it out properly.

:blink: Jafar scared me too. He scared me the most then Ursula eek i always hid behind my rupert the bear teddy :P. But even though he scared me the most Aladdin will always be my fav movie ever  :biggrin:

Tbh I love all Disney tbh except! for high school musical & films like that bleh :P . A good newer film is Treasure Planet I have watched it quite a few times now hehe. Morph is soooo cute!  ^.^
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2014, 06:36:44 PM »
I love all the Disney movies that have animals in them. Lion King, Fox and the Hound, Oliver... :slug:

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2014, 06:38:41 PM »
I love the Lion King (sequels not so much), and I'm currently on a Gargoyles kick again. That show was so brilliant!
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline pinkaurora

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2014, 06:51:09 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHH I love Disney!! I Have been stalking a thread some one started trying to get a Disney swap going (some day I hope.

Vertefae & Cricket ~ I love sleeping Beauty too! I think shes beautiful and has a lovely voice and the over all art of the film is Gorgeous !

Other top favorites Beauty and the beast and the little mermaid (Childhood favorites).

I also love Aladdin , Pocahontas, and Mulan.

I have always been scared of the wicked queen from Snow White and to this day fast forward through the part were she turns into the old hag. . . ahhhhh that evil banshee cackle scares me to death

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2014, 10:44:01 AM »
Oh my god I love Disney.  There are three shelves on my DVD shelf dedicated to Disney and I told my fiance that those are never gotten rid of unless I say so.  I have only gotten rid of one movie and that was Home on the Range.  It was okay, but not the best.

However my favorite Disney movies are:

-Beauty and the Beast: I am one of those who wished the Beast never transformed.  His human form was eh at best.  Belle is also my favorite Disney Princess.
-Oliver and Company: I wore my Oliver sweatshirt until it was too small to wear
-Hunchback of Notre Dame: A big risk for Disney and one that is done well.
-Princess and the Frog: Dreams are great, but it is nice to see someone working to get that dream at the same time.
-Tangled: Eugene is my favorite Disney prince, end of story.  Also I wish Maximus was real.  He made the movie even more epic.
-Brave: I love Scotland and I had to have a plush of Angus.  I love Clydesdale.
-The Lion King: I remember seeing this in theaters and sobbing when Mufusa died.  Lion King is the one movie where I have collected the most memorabilia.  I even found one of the rare Douglas plush Simba's for 3.99 at Goodwill.

I am also one of those rare people who likes the sequels even though they are not as good as the original movies.  They are all special to me.   

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
    • View Profile
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2014, 12:34:07 PM »
Lollipop: I really want to see a picture of you as Esmeralda :D :hope:

spottedslug: I really have to see Fox and the Hound again! It is very cute ^.^

SourdoughStomper: Lion King is a beautiful movie :heart:
Hmm Gargoyles what is that?

pinkaurora: Oh that sounds really lovely with Disney Swap!
I actually going to see Sleeping Beauty anytime soon. I have not see that movie in english so I really looking forward to see it :hope: Yes I totally agree with the wicked queen in Snow White, she is very creepy !

loverofbalto: Hah I think I'm the only one who think he is look beautiful as a human :blush:
But otherwise I like when when beast transform to the human. Earlier I wished that he should stay as a beast but now I think its the one of the best part in the movie. He was struggling and probably felt really stressed and bad to find true love before the last petal from the rose :lookround: because if not he And his staff would stay like this way. So I think it is a beautiful moment if I see this that way. But I don't know, I think I have a different opinion because I have read some other book and discussed and seen some videos about this part :P 

Ooh I like your sentence about the Princess and the Frog! I really agree~
Woow the Douglas plush Simba is very cute, very beautiful done. Congrats! :D

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2014, 05:18:37 PM »
You guys are making me want to watch Hunchback! I haven't seen it in a while. It's such an awesome movie and a bit on the dark side (which I'm surprised Disney was able to get a G rating ;) ) Esmeralda is one of my all time favorite characeters and I plan on doing a pony custom of her :)
My Wish List

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2014, 05:23:37 PM »
Hehe I might just have to find my fancy dress outfit of Esmeralda then :D think its in the loft somewhere :P
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal