collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: CONFIRMED SCAM! Member Scamming Through Ebay!  (Read 11459 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: CONFIRMED SCAM! Member Scamming Through Ebay!
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2014, 06:12:15 PM »
Cass, you have not heard the full story. You really need to talk to Kiwi if you want to know more about this girl and her schemes. I would avoid her.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I can send a PM, I am not exactly comfortable asking someone "hey what's your side" if it is a touchy subject already though.. as I said, technopone volunteered her side to me in a conversation, it was not brought out by me. I usually try to stay out of things as much possible, but I also do not stand by well if I feel someone is losing out. To clarify- I am not saying that she should not be banned from the arena if she violated rules etc, I am just saying that I think the *Avoid* seems like an overkill. I will shoot a pm to Kiwi.

She's in trouble for more than just violating Arena rules. That's why I suggest talking to Kiwi or a mod.

I am going to point out again, she is not an arena member. Therefore she did not break any rules here because she was never her to begin with.

Loa has already said in this thread she is a confirmed scammer. End of Story.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2014, 06:20:19 PM »
When I said she is in trouble for more than breaking Arena rules. I did not mean to imply she broke any Arena rules just that she is in trouble for something beyond the Arena. Sorry I was not clear about that.

Offline cassstorm

• Cheeky Monkey Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+442)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2014, 06:20:39 PM »
I am very sorry, I really was not trying to stir up the nest I swear!! I just thought it would be wrong of me not to say something about my transactions with her. I am very sorry to have upset anyone.
 :sad:

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2014, 07:03:09 PM »
Cass, you have not heard the full story. You really need to talk to Kiwi if you want to know more about this girl and her schemes. I would avoid her.

Why did you say to contact me? I haven't been part of this thread at all. Ponylady is the one that has been assisting in this thread, and Loa. I have not been involved at all.

Please don't contact me, I have nothing to add that isn't already in this thread. If you really need to ask questions, please contact a staff member that is connected to this situation.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2014, 07:07:12 PM »
Please calm down, I meant Loa. It has been a long day at work and my mind is frazzled.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2014, 07:45:00 PM »
Ok I can understand that, but in the meantime it's been my inbox filling up.

Maybe in future it's best to stay away from these heavy-topic threads until you are feeling up to them. It's things like this that confuse members even more than an already complicated situation needs.

This is why we always say it's best to leave things to the mods unless you are directly involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2014, 07:57:17 PM »
I have been directly involved. I have talked to Loa about this. I made a mistake with names and I truly apologize but that does not give you the right to treat me like a child. So why not leave well enough alone? 

But in the future I will do my best not to mix up names of admins on the Arena. I am really sorry you got extra messages on my behalf.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 08:25:54 PM by bluerose9978 »

G1love

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2014, 07:03:26 PM »

Wow, I have purchased some ponies from this person too, what is the full story?

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2014, 09:58:51 PM »

Wow, I have purchased some ponies from this person too, what is the full story?

I suppose, unfortunately if you start from the beginning of this thread it should answer your question  :)

I love Ohio Meat Pie

G1love

« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2014, 11:03:46 PM »
Ok then why are they telling cassstorm to pm for the full story? lol

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2014, 11:32:54 PM »
I just read this whole thing from start to finish (since I had posted in the beginning) and my head is absolutely spinning right now. :facepalm:

Are we still considering this person a scammer? I assume so? :huh:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

G1love

« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2014, 06:11:16 AM »
It seems to me there's no real evidence that this person is scamming...the person that started this thread seemed to just be asking if anyone else got a message from her. Then after that everyone just assumed she was bad. Then I read the post cassstorm wrote (which is the only person who seems to be personally involved with her and knows her) she pretty much summed it up. The confirmed "scammer's" "niece" is her step-sister's daughter, which would still be family (after "confirming" she has no nieces), then people complaining about her buying ponies then selling them, I've seen the valentine pony on etsy they're talking about and she has one for sale on eBay, for less than half of what it was on etsy...I don't think it's the same one though after studying the pictures...but I do the same thing, I buy lots of ponies and try to make money off the ones I don't want or need for my collection. There was no posts about her pestering people over and over, she simply asked for a discount and told her reason why...what's wrong with that? There's no complaints about her bugging after someone tells her no. Then cass mentioned the seller collected herself also, so that probably explains the people who sold stuff to her but didn't get asked to discount. If this is the "whole story" it doesn't seem bad to me, just misunderstood. Has anyone other than cassstorm actually personally talked to this technopone? If not then it doesn't really seem very fair to just assume she is a scammer.  Cassstorm is one of the few on this sellers side but then the admins jumped all over it saying that there's more to the story, so that is why I asked what the rest of the story is (after I read all of this thread) because if I'm buying from this seller (haven't had a problem yet) and she really is as bad or worse than people are assuming (with evidence) then I would like to know, along with others. Thanks!

Offline babylofty

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2014, 06:43:18 AM »
I'm going to try to sell here first, but whatever doesn't go, needs to go to Evil-bay. I have not seen the ebay member name posted here yet. Can I have it so I can block them right off the bat?
darcerin on the TP, arinaketchum on ebay, Salvia on PI

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2014, 08:24:28 AM »
I have talked to her. And she lied to me about trying to talk to the mods.

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2014, 09:08:53 AM »
It seems to me there's no real evidence that this person is scamming...the person that started this thread seemed to just be asking if anyone else got a message from her. Then after that everyone just assumed she was bad. Then I read the post cassstorm wrote (which is the only person who seems to be personally involved with her and knows her) she pretty much summed it up. The confirmed "scammer's" "niece" is her step-sister's daughter, which would still be family (after "confirming" she has no nieces), then people complaining about her buying ponies then selling them, I've seen the valentine pony on etsy they're talking about and she has one for sale on eBay, for less than half of what it was on etsy...I don't think it's the same one though after studying the pictures...but I do the same thing, I buy lots of ponies and try to make money off the ones I don't want or need for my collection. There was no posts about her pestering people over and over, she simply asked for a discount and told her reason why...what's wrong with that? There's no complaints about her bugging after someone tells her no. Then cass mentioned the seller collected herself also, so that probably explains the people who sold stuff to her but didn't get asked to discount. If this is the "whole story" it doesn't seem bad to me, just misunderstood. Has anyone other than cassstorm actually personally talked to this technopone? If not then it doesn't really seem very fair to just assume she is a scammer.  Cassstorm is one of the few on this sellers side but then the admins jumped all over it saying that there's more to the story, so that is why I asked what the rest of the story is (after I read all of this thread) because if I'm buying from this seller (haven't had a problem yet) and she really is as bad or worse than people are assuming (with evidence) then I would like to know, along with others. Thanks!

I am guessing the real reason that you are really interested in knowing, is because you are her? Nice try though  ;)

I have talked to her. And she lied to me about trying to talk to the mods.

Yes, you are correct that she lied to you.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal