collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponywear Garter Price Check and Headband ID  (Read 205 times)

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Ponywear Garter Price Check and Headband ID
« on: January 21, 2014, 01:34:42 PM »
A quick check in with two questions.

I don't actively search for ponywear, but I keep the random ones I get in lots if I don't already have them.  Since I don't know much about ponywear, I figured that my Something Old, Something New that came with 4 garters was supposed to (after all, ponies have 4 legs, right? :biggrin:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Once I realized my mistake, I've decided to sell along the 3 extra garters I have.  I tried to search for a price, but I can't find anyone actually selling them individually (which begs the question, how and why did the previous owner end up with 3 extras? :wonder:), though I see a number of people searching for them, so they seem relatively HTF.  I'm hoping someone will be able to give me an idea of a fair price.

Also going though my ponywear pile, I found I have 2 similar but different headbands.

I'm nearly positive the lower one is for Great Skates, but I can't ID the top one.  It's the same make/material/size as the other one, so it seems like it's definitely MLP, but it's the opposite of faded, so I don't think the darker color is just due to age.  Could it be a variation? Any idea on price if it is just a normal headband or variant?

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ponywear Garter Price Check and Headband ID
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 02:29:48 PM »
No idea on price, but I can confirm that the darker headband is just a variation of the Great Skates one.  My original was that color and I was very surprised when I got  the brighter version as a replacement (mine was severely damaged). 

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Bibsy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 06:12:09 PM »
Breyer, thanks for letting me know about the headband.  I guess now the Great Skates outfit I'm selling will be complete  :biggrin:

I'm still hoping someone will have an idea for the price of the SOSN garter.

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 02:50:45 AM »
Sorry for bumping this up, but I'm really interested in buying one of the SOSN garters and so I would also be interested in the price :blush:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 03:12:06 AM »
If you are selling the headbands please let me know Bibsy I am always on the look out for an upgrade :)

As to the garters, until a recent swap *still over the moon about my box* I had the garter on a want list. There are a few different versions of them and I think they are just very very easily lost and therefore there are a lot of people on the look out. However, I would think they are still only a $2.50 item each.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Bibsy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 12:33:16 PM »
I actually already traded the garters since they were very popular :(, but I'm selling the headband, so I PMed you Hathorcat.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal