collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Frozen Animator Doll Help  (Read 719 times)

Offline CrystalMist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Colorado is sooooo pretty!
    • View Profile
Frozen Animator Doll Help
« on: January 13, 2014, 03:38:27 AM »
Really quickly, does anyone think that they're going to make an animators collection Anna and Elsa? I know they have out the toddler dolls from the disney store, and already have a Kristoff animators doll, but I'm on defense about getting them if they're going to do the same thing that they did with Merida and Rapunzle.
I'm always looking for a Blythe accessories. PM me for any info!cloud_weaver is the best sister ever!!! :heart:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Frozen Animator Doll Help
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 03:55:12 AM »
I think the Anna and Elsa toddler dolls at the Disney Store are considered the animator dolls. They just don't have the same packaging, but at least, that's what someone here told me. I'm not an Animator Doll expert. XD
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline CrystalMist

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 05:55:55 AM »
That's about what I was thinking. Thanks for your help! :biggrin:
I'm always looking for a Blythe accessories. PM me for any info!cloud_weaver is the best sister ever!!! :heart:

Ianthe99

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 09:09:39 AM »
They look like the Animator line. I mean.. who knows, they might officially re-release them as the animator line.. but the only difference would probably be different outfits. I'm not an expert either though.. I just love that line of dolls!

Offline CrystalMist

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 09:36:56 AM »
Me too. I love them, and I figure it probably just be a new outfit, like you said. ^.^

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 11:28:46 AM »
I've seen a comparison photo of the Animators Rapunzel & the original toddler Rapunzel and they do look exactly the same except for the outfit. I think the Animators dolls come with a little plush friend, too? So maybe Anna would have a little Olaf, or something, if they did do an Animators release. The Anna & Elsa toddler dolls are absolutely gorgeous, though.
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Ianthe99

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 12:19:14 PM »
I actually have both the original toddler Rapunzel and the first run Animator's one. Found them at a thrift store the day before my birthday! :-P  The toddler has a nightgown and tinsel in her hair. The first Animator's Rapunzel has no tinsel and does have her little chameleon. It seems they sell a new animator's version with no plush and more glitter.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 10:03:39 PM »
I randomly had a conversation with the manager at the Disney store about this the other day.  :)

She said that they're going to re-release Anna and Elsa in the Animator Collection boxes but, far as she can tell, the dolls will be completely the same.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 10:11:40 PM »
0.0! they did a kristoff one? where was flynn?!
now i gotta decide if i want one....
 *cough* anyway.
the faces do seem a little more generic than the other animator dolls. but i don't know either.
how do the disney store ones compare to the ones they have at other retail?

(after seeing kristoff pics... not sure if i'm gonna get one. love his profile, but his hair seems a little um off? not sure. still a cutie, but no reindeer either. poo.

AppleDash1

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 10:14:15 PM »
It seems like they would do the same as they did with Merida. She came out with the light blue and gold dress in the Brave box. Then came out again in the animator collection box with the dark green dress.

It doesn't make any sense to do the exact same doll just change the box. I really hope they don't do that.

Does Kristoff only wear one outfit in the movie? Maybe that is why he went straight to animator box and the girls did not.

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 11:03:03 PM »
It seems like they would do the same as they did with Merida. She came out with the light blue and gold dress in the Brave box. Then came out again in the animator collection box with the dark green dress.

It doesn't make any sense to do the exact same doll just change the box. I really hope they don't do that.

Does Kristoff only wear one outfit in the movie? Maybe that is why he went straight to animator box and the girls did not.

I think his outfit when he's shown as a little boy is slightly different to the one he wears as an adult. He may or may not have a subtly different one at the end of the film, too, but they don't look as drastically different as the differences in Anna and Elsa's costumes.
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal