collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 25-35 GBP for shipping one adult G1 pony from UK to Poland?  (Read 725 times)

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
Re: 25-35 GBP for shipping one adult G1 pony from UK to Poland?
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 05:44:19 PM »
Ah, that's why I really love hanging out in this part of forum! Thank you both for the input, it's a great help.

While you may have managed it in the past TSU, the Royal Mail do state that it is not trackable past the UKs borders. Its not a guaranteed service. :(

I can completely understand your frustration with the price and its great that your seller is willing to work with you. Yay! I just think we should perhaps consider it from both sides. We have plenty of TS threads with sellers [rightfully] complaining about buyers who file with paypal even though they have had their item shipped to them. And we all tell those sellers that they need to ship with tracking - guaranteed tracking ship to delivery. To then encourage us, as buyers, to ask for non trackable shipping - just seems a little contradictory, if that makes sense.

Yes, it does makes sense and I agree with you. I also look at it from only my personal experiences - and I'm glad that the international tracked postage from my side isn't that expensive because I always send it that way. I've talked with the seller and I'm grateful she agreed to send it in a cheaper way, but I also know that because of that, the responsibility of anything happening to it falls on me. I'm not the kind of person that would later charge her for something I wanted, but you're right that there are buyers which have a different point on this and any missing or delayed packages are immediately the sellers fault for them, even if they, like me, requested for the cheaper shipping option.

Anyway, I'm sure the pony will get safely to me :heart: It's a gorgeous Confetti girl wearing the Something old something new outfit :heart:   

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal