collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Update on Customs in Argentina  (Read 334 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Update on Customs in Argentina
« on: January 10, 2014, 07:43:53 AM »
I got this from eBay a few minutes ago. I am sure other eBay sellers will receive the same notice. I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of what is going on if you don't receive one and have had recent dealings with anyone in Argentina.

Dear ebelievespecialties1,

As a region, Latin America is growing quickly, and countries like Argentina offer opportunities for eBay sellers to expand their sales to buyers there.

Due to stricter enforcement of import and customs regulations and duties in Argentina, we understand that eBay buyers in Argentina may currently face delays in receiving their items. For the most recent developments on the situation, please visit the Administracion Federal website (please note: website is in Spanish).

eBay is committed to delivering great experiences to customers. We have contacted buyers in Argentina and asked them to allow extra time for their items to be received. We have also put additional policies in place to help protect you, our valued sellers.

While we review the situation, we will provide the following protections for impacted transactions:

•Automatic feedback removal of neutral and negative feedback, as well as any low detailed seller ratings for shipping time, along with any associated feedback.
•Any eBay Buyer Protection cases opened by Argentinian buyers beginning November 17, 2013, for item not received that we determine are the result of this situation will not count toward your seller performance rating regardless of the outcome of the case. We will continue to monitor the situation and update you as needed.

Thank you for serving customers in Argentina. If you have further questions, please contact customer support.

Sincerely,
 eBay Selling Team
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Re: Update on Customs in Argentina
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 08:16:53 AM »
Thank you for sharing this :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Update on Customs in Argentina
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 09:29:28 PM »
Thanks for posting that helpful info  Ponylady :) 
isnt it awful that my first thought at reading it was
"hey wait... ebay is..doing something... helpful ...for *sellers*??!! :blink:  :whoa:  :faint: "

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal