collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Adult BBE Sunlight on ebay - anyone have info?  (Read 14477 times)

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
Re: Adult BBE Sunlight on ebay - anyone have info?
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2014, 10:13:34 PM »
Congrats Sarah-Bee! I can't wait to see more photos of her after a bath and some TLC

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2014, 02:00:44 AM »
Don't I remember there being a painted on eye Lofty in an auction too?  I do remember the other BBE which nobody won.  What a cool win!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2014, 02:14:01 AM »
Huge congrats Sarah-Bee :lovey: That will be one amazing addition to your already awesome collection :D I can't wait for the brag pics already :silly:

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2014, 03:16:15 AM »
Nice Sarah-Bee, BIG congrats. I bet those dots on her will sun fade out.
As mentioned they were there in the original old auction shot and don't look as bad now as they did then.
The poesy had all the same dots she has too and did not look any the worse.  We will probably see her again as she did not sell.

I'm  not sure how much sun fading I'll be able to do in the North of England :silly: hehe! Having said that my Diamond Dreams used to have ink marks and I did nothing special and they're now gone lol so you never know :)

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+1687)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2014, 03:25:51 AM »
Nice Sarah-Bee, BIG congrats. I bet those dots on her will sun fade out.
As mentioned they were there in the original old auction shot and don't look as bad now as they did then.
The poesy had all the same dots she has too and did not look any the worse.  We will probably see her again as she did not sell.

I'm  not sure how much sun fading I'll be able to do in the North of England :silly: hehe! Having said that my Diamond Dreams used to have ink marks and I did nothing special and they're now gone lol so you never know :)

I know how you feel, here in Oregon it's usually grey and rainy or foggy like today.
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2014, 03:48:38 AM »
Congrats, Sarah-Bee!  :D  Thank glob one of "us" got her! 

Offline TwilightWhispers

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • ~.:*sparkles*:.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2014, 04:05:16 AM »
How awesomeee! I remember that Sunlight from the dicussions in '08! That's so great she reappeared & someone from here snatched her. Huge congrats Sarah-Bee! Make sure to post lotsa pics when she arrives home  ;)  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Moonbreeze, for my wonderful sig & shenanigans for my cute avi!

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2014, 04:49:53 AM »
Well, all you poor sunless-people can send all your ink-rehab ponies here. . .  << >>  I'll look after them real well as they sunbathe pool side at my pony resort in Florida. 

Okay, not really poolside, but my porch does kind of overlook the apartment pool. . .  << >>

But so glad someone on the arena got her!  Hope to see lots and lots of pictures!  And cancer is not contagious.  The spotting could be some sort of chemical residue or spray that got on all of the ponies and stained them permanently.  We're talking prototypes who have been through who knows what.  Oh, if we could have some provenance of her origin, it would be amazing.  Some old company photos. . .records. . .something!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2014, 06:56:11 AM »
It would be great to have some info about her history as well as that of other ponies. I just wish Hasbro weren't so notoriously crappy at record keeping!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2014, 07:07:22 AM »
It would be great to have some info about her history as well as that of other ponies. I just wish Hasbro weren't so notoriously crappy at record keeping!

QFT - ain't that the truth!

I think the So Softs themselves are so interesting as well. The original seller was UK based if I remember correctly; so if they were some how picked up around the UK or even some child hood pony, then the fact we skipped So Softs over here adds to the weirdness of the release. I like to think, although its wild speculation, but that they could even be something supplied to Hasbro UK for consideration of the next years line.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2014, 08:55:43 AM »
She is so weird! I remember her from the old arena. I wonder if more were made and her backstory. And I'd like to see some close up pics of those creepy eyes. Lol, her ending price in euros is 666€. :lol:
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2014, 10:12:07 AM »
O my. Too bad it's not Halloween. You gave me goosebumps with the 666. Haha
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2014, 01:18:22 AM »

I think the So Softs themselves are so interesting as well. The original seller was UK based if I remember correctly; so if they were some how picked up around the UK or even some child hood pony, then the fact we skipped So Softs over here adds to the weirdness of the release. I like to think, although its wild speculation, but that they could even be something supplied to Hasbro UK for consideration of the next years line.

I thought the first seller of these ponies was in the US? :faint: I could have got mixed up thought :blush:

Some oddities have turned up in the UK such as true prototypes and a reverse Gusty.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2014, 02:04:38 AM »

I thought the first seller of these ponies was in the US? :faint: I could have got mixed up thought :blush:

Some oddities have turned up in the UK such as true prototypes and a reverse Gusty.

Love pkw xxx

Nope...you could be completely right. :) I cant think why I thought it was a UK seller. Hmmmm.......

Maybe its just that because so many [and by so many I mean maybe 2 or 3 :P] G1 oddballs and protos have shown up over here I thought it would not seem as odd that these were over here. Or I could just have been thinking of something completely different!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2014, 04:17:11 AM »
Ember1's prototype MGR was sold over on your side of the pond, I believe...darn you Limeys and the like! You get the Macaus, the Italians, all the nifty variants AND prototypes! And then you sit there and crab because you don't get the "normal" releases!!! *shakes hooves in mock anger*
(Wonders if anyone actually calls anyone "limey" any more...like "boob")
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 04:18:50 AM by SeashellnBubbles »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal