collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Breezies?  (Read 7263 times)

Offline Pony Adventures

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • IRL Pony Adventures
Re: G4 Breezies?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2014, 07:25:03 AM »
I can't say I know too much about Breezies but in regards to new types of ponies in G4, the Rainbow Princess Cadance and Twi brushables are called "Fantastic Flutters Ponies" in the catalog that comes with the Zoom N Go ponies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2014, 09:50:29 AM »
Maybe they'll be ponyville/Blind bags with a snatch of hair and cloth wings!  XD
That's the right size anyway!
Hasbro loves to reuse molds so if we got a toy I wouldn't be surprised...

I'm trying to imagine blind bags with rooted hair... not sure if it would be cute or terrifying  :wonder:
Lol I don't think they would be too bad if done right however I think Hasbro wouldn't make them brushable if they used the blind bags -_-
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

G4Sweeties

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2014, 01:09:05 PM »
On Taobao someone found some plushies that looked like Breezies, but they may be fakies.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2014, 01:33:35 AM »
I adore Breezies so would love there to be G4 Breezies :biggrin:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2014, 02:05:34 AM »
thinking back on it, I doubt there will be a toy... we haven't seen anything on taobao or anywhere else.... :/

We didnt see any Equestria Girls either :) So you honestly never know. I am still on the *desperately hoping train*
Ditto!  I really hope we get some little cuties.
Agreed! There was an MH 3 Pack that no one saw coming at all. No leaked pictures or anything. It just popped up on EBay and shortly thereafter people were finding it in stores. So just because it hasn't been on Taobao doesn't mean it's not going to happen. Taobao isn't the be-all-end-all.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2014, 12:45:09 AM »
Did you all see those possible Breezie Plushes found by Rhini on taobao!!!!?!?!?  the COLORS!! I'm gonna CRY happy tears!>!}!!

Offline starflyer425

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2014, 01:20:25 AM »
Did you all see those possible Breezie Plushes found by Rhini on taobao!!!!?!?!?  the COLORS!! I'm gonna CRY happy tears!>!}!!

oh, could i have a link to the thread? or a picture at least, im dying to see what these plushies look like...  :D

Avatar credit to BotchanMLP on DeviantArt, and the Starflyer equestria girl is by LordBlumiere here on the arena!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2014, 02:02:51 AM »

Offline starflyer425

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2014, 02:41:53 AM »

okay, its official. ill die of happiness if these plush dolls are based on the design of the possible breezies. they have a STRONG flutter pony vibe to them. i might just need one of each... the lime, teal, pink and lavender especially...  :dribble:

Avatar credit to BotchanMLP on DeviantArt, and the Starflyer equestria girl is by LordBlumiere here on the arena!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2014, 06:47:08 AM »
I honestly really like the Breezies in G3, so this has got me excited! :)

Besides that, if we're lucky it'll mean a new line of toys. Probably not, but a lady can dream.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline ThriftyPony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Fakie Hideout - Fakie ID Guide & More
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2014, 07:13:39 AM »
I want seaponies, personally, but I remember someone saying there was research that today's kids don't like mermaid things...?

I think Monster High and all that is going to change things, and make the market more open to other mythical creatures. Like centaurs, seaponies/merponies, etc.

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2014, 07:17:45 AM »
I want seaponies, personally, but I remember someone saying there was research that today's kids don't like mermaid things...?

I think Monster High and all that is going to change things, and make the market more open to other mythical creatures. Like centaurs, seaponies/merponies, etc.

Oh, I definitely would like Sea Ponies more than Breezies, though I like both.

And come to think of it, I have seen quite the uptick in dolls of mythical creatures, and it really makes me wish I had the time and space to get some of them. Centaur toys, if they were well made and elegant enough, would really be cool!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2014, 07:38:45 AM »
Aren't seaponies more like seahorses (or even seaponies, since there is such a thing)?
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2014, 07:41:23 AM »

okay, its official. ill die of happiness if these plush dolls are based on the design of the possible breezies. they have a STRONG flutter pony vibe to them. i might just need one of each... the lime, teal, pink and lavender especially...  :dribble:

I'm positive these are fakies-  they all have the exact same eyes and hair style- and no symbol on their hips.  No sign of a tag either.   They also look a lot like another batch of fakies that came through a while back that were unicorns.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2014, 08:49:44 AM »

Oh, I definitely would like Sea Ponies more than Breezies, though I like both.

And come to think of it, I have seen quite the uptick in dolls of mythical creatures, and it really makes me wish I had the time and space to get some of them. Centaur toys, if they were well made and elegant enough, would really be cool!

Its the age of the target market though. MH have a completely different target market than MLP. So while vampires and dark sea creatures may appeal to that pre teen market, the same is not always true of little girls potentially 6 to 10 years younger.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal