collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Few questions about Winter Minty  (Read 243 times)

Cherry_Sunset

• Trade Count: (0)
Few questions about Winter Minty
« on: January 07, 2014, 03:26:10 AM »
Hi everyone! I just have a few quick questions about the TAF Winter Minty; I won one off of ebay recently.

1) Does she have snowflakes over both her eyes, or just the display side? It almost looks like she might have had one on her other side, because there's a small bit of white residue.

2) Is it hard for the pink paint to chip?

3) Is her hair prone to fading (i.e. should I keep her away from sunlight?)

4) Last thing, and this one could be labeled as a little inappropriate...do G3 ponies have problems with them missing the tail hole to put the tails in? On mine, they missed the mark, and let's just say now I have a pretty humorous looking pony! I mean, I know I've seen this on G4's (especially the princess ponies) but never a G3.

Thank you for your time :)

Offline summerday

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Thanks Brightberry for my avatar!
    • View Profile
Re: Few questions about Winter Minty
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 06:09:40 AM »
I've had the misplaced tail thing on a G3 Meadowbrook. I forget the pose, but it made her look like she was really trying to show off her rear end.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Few questions about Winter Minty
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 08:09:32 AM »
Love this pony :)

Congrats on adding her to your collection!

1) Does she have snowflakes over both her eyes, or just the display side? It almost looks like she might have had one on her other side, because there's a small bit of white residue. Just on the display side. She is a little one sided unfortunately.

2) Is it hard for the pink paint to chip? No harder or easier than any other paint which has been air brushed over plastic. It will scratch, chip and buff off depending on how aggressively it is damaged.

3) Is her hair prone to fading (i.e. should I keep her away from sunlight?) Yes the lighter pink streaks are unfortunately.

4) Last thing, and this one could be labeled as a little inappropriate...do G3 ponies have problems with them missing the tail hole to put the tails in? On mine, they missed the mark, and let's just say now I have a pretty humorous looking pony! I mean, I know I've seen this on G4's (especially the princess ponies) but never a G3. Its not common common but yes it does happen with a few ponies in manufacture.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal