collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How long do I wait for and what do I do?  (Read 1234 times)

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
Re: How long do I wait for and what do I do?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 12:49:55 AM »
Gypsy you know I adore you and consider you a great friend :hug: But please don't be so hateful and blame Kamisha for everything :( It is true that we have to wait a long time before we can claim anything to our Postal Service and if the 45 day for a paypal claim hadn't passed, why can't you wait a bit longer before posting negative feedbacks? Also, knowing Kamisha is a seller on the Arena, one with a great feedback, have a bit of faith in her as well - as you said to her to have faith in the pony community. 

The shipping in the US is horribly slow and unfortunately our own postal service isn't great either - I'm lucky only one package went missing, but Kamisha has a lot more transactions than me. Rather than giving her immediately negative feedback you could have given her more time - please don't blame her for something which is probably not her fault, if it's stuck in the NY, US, it's not her fault. We have measuring and weighting scales in our PO's so everything is measured before shipment, we as senders don't do it alone, we leave it to professionals, so again, if that was the reason, it also wouldn't be Kamisha's fault. Seriously, sometimes the time to get the packages between Poland and US takes up to 3 months! And it's always the fault of the Postal Systems, not the sellers or buyers.

About the shipping - if you paid on the 2nd (it was 2nd for you, so it could be the 3rd for us, Europeans) and it is possible that during the week Kamisha couldn't get to the PO. I don't want to play an advocate here, because if I can't ship withing the 24h after payment, I let my buyer know about it - before or after so they wouldn't worry, but I can imagine that a 7 day slip wouldn't be so bad as it's within a week.

And personally, I've dealt with Kamisha a lot of times, she is a busy person, even more than me and I'm a law student, I take care of a bedridden sick grandmother, have a dog, have work and I'm a seller and jewelry maker happily in a relationship, so even if our communication took some time, I never doubted Kamisha's intentions.

Offline Kamisha

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • No rainbow today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 12:59:43 AM »
Thank you, Tiny, for a little bit of faith! But well, negative feedback is left by Gypsy and she written that I didn't refund. If she doesn't want to be refunded, that's okay with me! Otherwise this feedback wiill be a lie.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Ebay | Like my plushies on Facebook!

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 01:06:07 AM »
I think that you will be entitled to get the feedback removed by ebay when you refund Gypsy later, so don't worry about it yet :hug: Hopefully the package will finally arrive and then the problem will be solved for you both. Good luck!

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 01:25:24 AM »
I didn't lie
I said in feedback
NEVER GOT ITEM & WON'T REFUND!
That means YOU won't refund
I have waited
I did wait
it has been over a month now since I have paid
I paid you on Dec 2
My item is not only one missing
I love how you twist things
I never ONCE ever said I did NOT want refund!
You wonder why I am so upset!!
Case now escalated to eBay
Thanks eBay!
This like I said wouldn't of gone the way it did if you had not mentioned the fact you kinda planned on never refudning me
You said you were going to ask your postal service to see IF
I paid you for pony not them!
I gave you money for pony not them!
I have had sellers who felt so bad that things get lost, take so long they offer ponies as an apology
with you I only got IF about a refund you make it sound like you NEVER plan on refunding
YEa kinda upset about that IF!!
Like I said I didn't care for your response and I am ready to be done with your auctions forever!
If pony shows up I will mail thing back to you
OH and thank you
You made me hate a pony! Your the 1st! Job well done!!
I will never be able to look at those 2 pony and like them now!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 01:28:23 AM by gypsyunicorn »

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 01:40:45 AM »
Are you that mad at the Pony? To Hate It?  :cloud: 
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline Kamisha

• Colorswirl Pony
  • No rainbow today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2014, 01:41:03 AM »
It's your problem that you hate a pony. Lol.
About IF: I told you that the item may get to you. If you don't want it anymore, I can refund you, but you pay the shipping cost, because it counts as a RETURN. Ebay won't force me to refund you the whole quote just because you're tired of waiting. It doesn't work like this.
Sure you didnt say you don't want a refund. But you said you dont have an item and money, and its a lie because you know that I have to refund you and I Will do It. Your feedback Will be out of date soon.

sorry for random capital letters, my phone changes It.

Offline BabyKittenCandy

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2014, 01:52:06 AM »

Wow, I have to say, If I was Kamisha I would be very upset and hurt, your not throwing yourself in a good light at all Im afraid. 

You might not have the pony yet (goodness knows, if it shows it is in NY, its hardly as if it is lost, just held up!) but you can see it has been shipped.  The proper process is what Kamisha is following, heck, with the tracking showing it in NY, she may not be able to claim the money as it is technically not lost.

You say you dont wish to be out of pocket and not have a pony, why should Kamisha be out of pocket and without the pony? If it gets returned to her then yes, she should refund you but other than that, I dont see why you are so upset at her wanting to follow the proper procedure so that she too isnt out of pocket.
Im afraid you are just acting like a toddler in a tantrum :(

Kamisha, I feel for you but I think you are handling this better than I would! *hugs*

Offline Kamisha

• Colorswirl Pony
  • No rainbow today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2014, 02:31:12 AM »
Thank you for kind words. I'm tough, I can handle this ;) I'm just upset that someone can just slander me 'just like that' and other people see it not knowing the whole situation. This is the tracking number: RR610522419PL and sending date is 09.12.13 and it's seen here:  http://sledzenie.poczta-polska.pl/?numer=RR610522419PL

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2014, 02:50:47 AM »
This is very, very upsetting to read :( Gypsy, please take into account that Kamisha is not an native English speaker - even an usage of 'if' was probably not of an ill intention to not refund you. I still think it was unfair for you to leave feedback so early. Had been the tables turned and it was Kamisha who posted about an ebayer who had left such a feedback before the 45 days for paypal claim and had been so hateful in their messages, I would suggest to her to share the ID to the buyer because that doesn't sound like someone I'd like to deal with - and I had dealt with you in the past and I think you're a great buyer and a kind and sweet person overall.

The tracking does show the item is stuck in NY. Gypsy, had you contacted your local PO? Did you provide them with your tracking number asking directly them to track it? Is it in any way near you so you could telephone the facility directly? I can think of many ways for you to deal with this situation, without resolving to saying that now you hate the ponies you bought and that you think someone is a shady seller when they admitted they will refund you. It seems like you got angry and upset because they didn't agree to the refund right away - and that is not fair. Not everyone has money in their paypal account all the time, nor does they have to refund the whole amount if the item was truly shipped and it's being held by US post for some reason. That just doesn't seem fair at all. This could truly be worked out, if given time. Hasty comments and actions are not good at all.

I am so sorry Kamisha for the negative feedback. I saw that someone else, an ebay Newbie also gave you a negative probably for the same reason. Ugh, that's not cool at all. Hang in there :hug:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2014, 02:57:15 AM »

I have had sellers who felt so bad that things get lost, take so long they offer ponies as an apology

Sorry, but not every seller has to offer further compensation for something that is not their fault, that is entirely up to them, and bringing this up makes it look as if you want to guilt Kamisha into letting you keep the pony as well as giving you a full refund, or send you something else as a gift.

Kamisha is communicating with you here and trying to chase up the postal service, whereas it seems all you are going to do is rant and refuse to listen to the other people whom have explained that this kind of delay is hardly out of the ordinary for this time of year and to calm down and work together for a resolution. Did you go to your post office and see if they had any updates for you? Sometimes they will have more information than is shown on the tracking website and you really ought to have been down there or called them by now rather than just insist Kamisha refund you right away.

I will say again that I think you need to go and have a cup of tea  and a sit down and take a few deep breaths before coming back to this thread, as your attitude and behaviour so far have been very out of order. I understand you are frustrated and worried about your money and your item, but this is not the way you should be treating a seller, least of all one that is visibly trying to help you. From my understanding, there has been no dodgy dealing and you have tracking and all to prove the pony was posted and is in your country so you have no reason to blame Kamisha so much for this. Considering you have over 100 feedbacks and have been a seller yourself, I'd expect you should have the experience to know that once you have put something in the post, you can't control what happens next. What you can control, however, is how you react when things go wrong.

Kamisha, it is a credit to you as a seller that you have remained so calm throughout this, and I really hope the post service will reimburse you :hug:.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 03:02:49 AM by CupidStrikes »
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2014, 04:16:08 AM »
I really feel like it'll end up showing up on your doorstep still. That's why it's better to sit through it and see how things go within the time frame of opening a case before rushing and refunding. And I'm curious, does the seller even have to refund if it's lost in the mail? Wouldn't that be if the buyer had paid for insurance, or if the buyer opened a claim and Ebay refunded her instead of the seller?

I don't think you're being reasonable in the least, Gypsy. :( You should be able to agree that it isn't her fault that it's stuck or lost in NY. Would you rush to refund when it's still possible it'll show up?

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2014, 06:56:39 AM »
I want to make sure I have this right.
the auction was won on November 28, and
paid for on December 2(which may have been December 3 in Europe?), so it took 4 or 5 days to be paid.  Remember, Thanksgiving is a US holiday, other countries do not celebrate it.
it was mailed on December 10, arrived in the US on December 15, and was held up by customs.  It took 7 or 8 days to mail, which is not excessive, at least, not to me?(Seller had to get customs forms and that means going to the post, not just printing a label out.)

If packages from *inside* the US were running a week or two late(this was on the news here), I have to say packages from outside the US would likely need an extra week or two, also.  To me, that means the package will probably arrive in the next week or so.  Four to six weeks is not unusual for an overseas package, so I'm not sure why anyone would leave negative feedback when the item is a) already inside the US, and b) when it has only been 4 weeks since the ship date.  Making a claim on paypal would make sense, just to protect yourself(I've done that before), but negative feedback does not.
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2014, 07:20:46 AM »
Actually it was mailed on the 9th according to tracking - the timezones make it a tad more confusing :( some PO's in Poland are closed for Saturdays and Sundays too (except for big cities) - so if we're not counting that two days (the 7th and 8th), the package had been sent out within 5 working days. 

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2014, 09:39:59 AM »
Yes and my post office said there was nothing they could do for me
I didn't leave negative until eBay allowed me to escalate case
My item has still not changed
Reason I no longer want item is because I no longer wish to do buisness with this person
Why?
The comment they made about refund was vague and brief
Lacked and genuine heart felt apology
I'm glad this wasn't an item I was trying to give as a gift!
Their explanations were vague too
I'm done
And I'm
No longer checking this post
Feel free to have last word because frankly I don't care
I'm upset at their lack of caring services
It wouldn't matter if I didn't leave feedback negative
Your feedback is already tarnished by a previous buyer for same situation
Why you can't discuss issues so people don't feel this is only route to take I don't know, explain more in detail to buyers who feel out more
I'm done and eBay can handle it
Frankly I don't care
Give all excuses you want when my mail from UK, Sweden, Australia, and Canada all arrived and never was too long and made it for Christmas!

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2014, 09:58:56 AM »
Omg!!!! I can not read this any more! Or in going to get angry.

Postage EVERYWHERE has been rubbish this Christmas..... Been on the news and everything so just stop it ok...... It is not the sellers fault. It is obvs stuck in New York

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_209 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 10:35:35 AM by ponylady »
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal