collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Frozen - trade drawing for Elsa doll?  (Read 780 times)

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Frozen - trade drawing for Elsa doll?
« on: December 29, 2013, 04:29:55 AM »
I've been seeking out one of the Disney Store Elsa dolls for awhile now (and then of course, I decide I'm interested in the large singing one right when it's sold out on the DS website, lol). I'm trying to avoid ebay prices. I feel bad asking on here for someone to pick her up for me when I'm not very active on this site, but perhaps someone would be interested in trading a drawing for one of the dolls? The drawing for the classic 12 inch elsa, or the drawing + $$ for the singing one (If anyone's interested in that route, we canwork out how much $$ is needed to pay the difference).

I'm working on the drawing now, so I only have a progress picture at the moment. It's done in crayola crayons (I knooooww) on a 11" x 15" canvas board. This is what I've got so far...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And other crayon-drawings...
http://carlotta-guidicelli.deviantart.com/art/Crayola-Rarity-383992104

I realize that a lot of Disney stores may be sold out of anything Elsa right now (I know mine is!) and this is a bit of a desperate move, but I figure I might as well be productive in my desperation :D

I need to go now, so if there's anything I forgot to post, I'll update this later...thanks much for reading :)
If you're interested, let me know!

Edit to add: I can knock these out pretty fast, so if there's any other character you'd be interested in me drawing in this style, from pony to person to whatever, just ask :) I can likely do most ponies in this style. People I'm not too sure of, but if you're interested in one we can work it out.

Or if you're interested in something more realistically rendered, that may be an option too, but we'd have to work out the details. You can see most of my work on my deviantart: http://carlotta-guidicelli.deviantart.com/

Oh, and also if you just want to sell her instead of trade for a drawing, I would love to just pay for her instead!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 03:42:19 AM by Jocelyn »

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Frozen - trade drawing for Elsa doll?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 11:48:15 AM »
Oh this is super smart! I don't have a Disney store anywhere near me right now and I'm broke but I really want the exclusive dolls of the sisters. I wonder how much art I would have to do to trade for that.... lmao.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 12:15:42 PM »
I'm looking for Elsa too. She had been pretty hard to find. It also doesn't help that I don't have a Disney store near me or the money for that matter.

Love your pic of Rairty btw.

Offline fizzy_pop

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Shoo be doo, shoo shoo bee doo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 05:16:19 PM »
Wow, you are AMAZING with crayons!!  :shocked:

I'm hoping disney store online will restock classic Elsa because i want her too! Ebay is ridiculous!
Good luck on your search. :)
:lovey:

Offline Jocelyn

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 01:45:21 AM »
Thanks! I figured that if I don't get any bites on this, at least I'll have a nice drawing in the end :'D

This may sound terrible to say, but I'm glad I'm not the only one looking for her! I was starting to feel like I was going crazy here, lol. Hopefully Disney replenishes their stock soon since the holidays are over...Elsa is too cool for her own good :P

Offline fizzy_pop

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Shoo be doo, shoo shoo bee doo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 08:22:47 PM »
Elsa is too cool for her own good :P

Aaaaahhhhh, you see that!  :cool:

Hahah, but I agree, you will have such an awesome picture when you're finished. Hopefully Disney will hear our pleas and bring her back soon.
:lovey:

Offline Jocelyn

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 03:44:28 AM »
I updated the first post with a progress pic and the fact that I can just pay instead of trade a drawing :P Doing this drawing is actually helping me keep my mind off of the doll though. I'm thinking of doing one of Anna to throw up here as trade fodder as well.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal