collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seller to watch out for; indiejones09 on ebay, angela22 here  (Read 6354 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay purchase arrived damaged due to poor packaging
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2014, 09:18:14 PM »
Ok, I sent them all back, well packaged, tracked and with insurance.  Hopefully this goes smoothly.

:bigups:  I hope so too . you did everything right :hug:

Looks like the Crumpet is back up for auction...still "near mint"...hmmm *eyeroll*
Yep, just came back to say that...and I can't tell if she just re-used the original pics or if I'm not practiced enough to see the flocking damage. That's really worrying.

I would think the pictures were resused assuming the OP sent them back the same day she posted that she had, that was only 2 days ago.

It was bad enough that the seller has not learned from her previous experiences about using better packaging and I'm so sorry to hear a lot of members here have had the same issues with this seller :cry:   ....but the relisting without mentioning the (new or previosuly unmentioned)  flaws *and* before the pony has even arrived back to her and the cases completed  is even more disturbing  :(   
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2014, 12:18:37 AM »
It's people like this who actually deserve negative and neutral feedback on eBay and don't get it for some reason. EBay's feedback system is just so flawed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2014, 01:32:19 AM »
That seller did the exact same thing to me.  I returned a pony due to flaws that were not described in the auction.  Within *minutes* of her getting the message that I wanted a refund, the pony was relisted on ebay. She also updated her sale post here as soon as I told her I didn't want the pony. She did not change the description of the pony, and due to the holiday weekend and the post office rerouting the package to the wrong state for several days, the pony was listed on ebay for almost two weeks before she had it back in hand.  The pony was sold to a new buyer using the same description with NO mention of the flaws that I found(off color head, gap in the neck seam, stains on non-display side).  I gave the seller a list of what I found wrong with the pony when I requested a refund, so she knew about the flaws.

I know which high-priced pony you're talking about, and she actually described that pony in both auctions saying "I never call a pony mint, even if they are, but this pony definitely is about as minty as I've ever seen!"   To me, head-color-change, big gaps, and stains count as flaws and a pony with those should never be described as mint condition.  Especially after those flaws were pointed out to her by an unhappy buyer!  She's VERY lucky the new buyer (who is also a member here) didn't mind. 

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2014, 09:02:35 AM »
Wow.  The ponies I bought are not expected to arrive back at the seller's for another 2 days according to the tracking, but they are already relisted, with the old pictures and ads.  She hasn't even seen the damage yet.  In fact, her auctions end the same day the ponies are due back to her.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2014, 09:08:08 AM »
Wow.  The ponies I bought are not expected to arrive back at the seller's for another 2 days according to the tracking, but they are already relisted, with the old pictures and ads.  She hasn't even seen the damage yet.  In fact, her auctions end the same day the ponies are due back to her.

:huh: Can you report that to Ebay? That sends off all kinds of bad vibes.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay purchase arrived damaged due to poor packaging *update page 4*
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2014, 10:21:43 AM »
That's terrible, not a seller I would ever want to do business with.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2014, 10:26:49 AM »
That's terrible, not a seller I would ever want to do business with.

Me neither. I wish more people would leave her appropriate feedback both on here and on eBay.

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2014, 05:11:55 AM »

I received a refund for the 3 other ponies that I returned to the seller, but not for Crumpet or her half of the shipping ($14.50, since I was charged that twice for combined shipping for 4 ponies).  I got a message from ebay today saying that if the refund wasn't processed by today, to escalate the case, and so I did.

Bonnie Bonnets sold 8 days before the seller had her back in hand, and Crumpet now has bids on her with the old pictures, before all the extra flocking rubs that occurred the first time she was shipped.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Seller to watch out for; indiejones09 on ebay, angela22 here
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2014, 05:36:39 AM »

This is honestly past the point of ridiculousness with this seller. I am so sorry Buttercream  :cry:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2014, 06:32:39 AM »
Ugh, that's really awful. Has she been alerted to this thread? Maybe (and this is a big maybe, wishful thinking), if she knew people were onto her, she'd work to make it right.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2014, 08:35:36 AM »
Ugh, that's really awful. Has she been alerted to this thread? Maybe (and this is a big maybe, wishful thinking), if she knew people were onto her, she'd work to make it right.

I doubt she'd try to make it right. Since this is not the first time she's pulled this kind of thing with another arena member, it sounds as if she's greedy and out for herself and not to be a truthful seller and to make her buyers happy.

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2014, 08:45:07 AM »
 :shocked: glad I saw this thread I had my eye on her so soft crumpet meh back to looking :P
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2014, 10:27:32 AM »

This is honestly past the point of ridiculousness with this seller. I am so sorry Buttercream  :cry:

^^   This x 1,000,000,000,000 *siiiiigh* :(    :facepalm:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2014, 02:34:44 PM »

I received a refund for the 3 other ponies that I returned to the seller, but not for Crumpet or her half of the shipping ($14.50, since I was charged that twice for combined shipping for 4 ponies).  I got a message from ebay today saying that if the refund wasn't processed by today, to escalate the case, and so I did.

Bonnie Bonnets sold 8 days before the seller had her back in hand, and Crumpet now has bids on her with the old pictures, before all the extra flocking rubs that occurred the first time she was shipped.

Oh my goodness! I'm the person who bought Bonnie Bonnets! :shocked: Ive only just found this thread. That explains why she took so long to ship.  :( I'm so sorry you've been going through this ButtercreamDream. :hug:

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2014, 02:51:51 PM »
hope it gets solved soon.
yeah the pictures are very deceiving.
you can see a little flock loss on the ear, but only if you know to look for it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal