collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is your 2014 MLP goal?  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
Re: What is your 2014 MLP goal?
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2014, 02:50:21 PM »
My Goal? Probably the usual 'Own a Piggy Pony' though I have technically DONE that as I bought Piggy Cotton Candy, but that was a gift for a friend and so I only 'owned' Candy for a few weeks. :)

And then there's the inevitable 'complete the G3 jewel cutie mark ponies' and 'Complete the birthflower g3s' which have been ongoing since those lines came out. Aaaugh!

RarityDash

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2014, 03:23:40 PM »
Get some g1 ponies. I only have four at the moment.
And find those childhood G3's. They have to be somewhere. I may spend hours digging through cobwebby boxes in the basement to find them. I can't buy the ones I remember having, knowing I could have them all a few feet beneath me. The only one I bought was Star Catcher, because I managed to rip the fabric off her wings when I was little.

Offline StarDapple

• Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2014, 03:30:30 PM »
Well, I'm not going to have much spending money this year, as I am moving to go to university, but I would love to at least get Fizzy and Wind Whistler this year.  Maybe a couple of other G1's as well if I can.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2014, 04:59:47 AM »
Add more G1 and G2 to my collection! I have at least 500 ponies, and out of that I have 3 g1's and 1 g2.

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2014, 05:08:04 AM »
Get all the ponies & the 3 pets that are in Teal on my want list :D by Christmas  ^.^
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline Radha

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
  • It goes ding when there's stuff!
    • View Profile
    • Tactile Memories
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2014, 07:10:17 AM »
  My collecting goals are to complete my MGR ponies (1 left!) and continue with my celestial ponies.  I've recently added the Sunshine ponies to my collecting goals as well  :cool:

My other goal is to streamline how quickly I sell the other ponies I buy, so I don't have quite so many waiting to go on my sale/trade list.  I currently have far more waiting to sell that are personally mine, as a result of my 'buy and clean up and sell' habit  :blush:

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2014, 07:24:18 AM »
My goal this year is to not collect. ;) Look but don't touch, lol!

tinyblondie

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2014, 08:10:26 PM »
I completed my original goal of owning all the G3 styling ponies last week so this year I'd like to save up and hopefully get hold of the G3 giant mail order Frilly Frocks. She is my absolutely grail. My OTP (one true pony). Anybody know a UK seller who has one?

I also have a few smaller goal's I'd like to achieve, I really want to get the complete set of the 25th anniversary ponies (the plush, the core 7 and the re releases). I'd also like to get some more G2's and G3.5's, all 4 glittery Sweetheart Sister ponies and some Big Brother ponies.

Custom wise I'd like to make the Fellowship on the Ring out of G1's but that's pretty unlikely to happen for a while. I might be commissioning a good friend of mine to make me a custom plush but I haven't decided yet.

I'm hopefully also going to be getting a My Little Pony tattoo, but I still dont know exactly what I want to get so I suppose that isn't really a goal, more of a possibility.

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2014, 08:35:16 PM »
Custom wise I'd like to make the Fellowship on the Ring out of G1's but that's pretty unlikely to happen for a while. I might be commissioning a good friend of mine to make me a custom plush but I haven't decided yet.

I would love to see this happen, particularly since you could use different styles of ponies form each race, like Aragorn and Boromir could be Big Brothers, Gandalf could be a Pony Bride, Legolas could be a SHS (or gandalf could be regular and Legolas the Bride), the hobbits could be baby boys (with furry feet!) and Gimli could be a wingless winger.  Sorry for projecting on this, but I think it's a great idea :biggrin:

For my goals in 2014, I'm trying to complete some of the missing pieces from my childhood playsets and I'd like to finish my first custom and custom playset that I'm working on.

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2014, 09:11:01 PM »
My new goal this year is to locate the G3 Breast Cancer awareness pony. I'd never heard of her until a few minutes ago and I'm having trouble finding out information on this beauty. (price, rarity, etc)

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

tinyblondie

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2014, 02:54:48 AM »

I would love to see this happen, particularly since you could use different styles of ponies form each race, like Aragorn and Boromir could be Big Brothers, Gandalf could be a Pony Bride, Legolas could be a SHS (or gandalf could be regular and Legolas the Bride), the hobbits could be baby boys (with furry feet!) and Gimli could be a wingless winger.  Sorry for projecting on this, but I think it's a great idea :biggrin:

I'd love to use big brothers but I kind of feel they would be too expensive to custom. I'm panning on using a Unicorn for Gandalf (because of the magic powers), a Pegasus for Legolas (because they are fancier than earth ponies) and Earth Ponies for Aragorn and Boromir. I was originally planning on using a baby pony for Gimli and newborn ponies for the Hobbits but I love your idea of using a wingless winger! Thanks for your suggestions ^^

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2014, 08:30:21 AM »
I guess my primary goal is to pick up a few ponies on my want list (namely Baby Applejack and at least one or two of the Mountain Boys that I still need), but only if I can get them for good prices and/or in really great condition.

I have been curious about taking part in a swap, but I'm only a G1 collector and there aren't very many ponies that I'm looking for right now.  (Also, I'm really shy about stepping out of my comfort zone and trying new things!) Participating in my first swap is a potential 2014 MLP goal for me.   :)

CottonTALE

« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2014, 08:35:00 AM »
my 5 goals for 2014 to finish by the end of the year are:

1. Get my long-time Grail, Fashion Style Applejack
2. Obtain all G4 baby ponies released so far (5/8 obtained thus far. Need Star Dreams, Twist-a-Loo, and Silver Spoon)
3. Obtain all Favourites Collection exclusive ponies released so far (5/8 obtained thus far. Need Nightmare Moon, :muffin:, Queen Crysalis)
4. Complete a sale or trade with someone not in North America.
5. Get a 20" Funrise Fluttershy plush (Fluttershy Army Grail)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 02:32:03 PM by CottonTALE »

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2014, 01:41:47 PM »
this year I hopefully will:

1.  manage to finish some of the sets that I already have.
2.  have a custom made of my sig ponies
3.  have a cull of ponies in my collection that I don't really need in there (moving this year so need a sort out)
4.  make an inventory of the ponies I have
5.  recollect the few I am missing from my childhood herd

I have just bought the set completers for sipin soda ponies and the sunday best ponies just waiting on their arrival. so excited.

then just the rest to go..... might have to carry this over in to next year as well.....

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2014, 08:50:55 AM »
I would LOVE to finish off my Adventure Card set. There are 42 cards total, and I have 38 of them :)   So close!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal