collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any models around here? I bet there are!  (Read 1359 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: Any models around here? I bet there are!
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2013, 05:29:41 AM »
Ha! My first response to this is, nah I'm too short and unattractive...
Then did some serious thinking...

I DID do an actual live fashion show at the local Wal-Mart back in 2004. LOL!

I would love to be a hand or a foot model. I have nice feet... (Oh, now I'm weirdo, right?)

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Miss Violet

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Takara ponies wanted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 05:53:47 AM »
I used to be but never was very serious about it mostly commercials and small things ,but now will start again for extra money and make a portfolio before i get old and regret it hehe!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=516864598386216&set=a.104379276301419.7344.100001880417279&type=3&theater
Takara ponies wanted!i have Milky and Pinky looking for the other ones! Takara outfits and accessories too!

open for ART COMMISSIONS!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2013, 10:41:44 AM »
I didn't know that you're a model! Your photos are lovely. :) I'm not a model, but I am a photographer.

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 12:36:55 PM »
I did a little when I was 12-13 years old. I was told I was too short though. :) I didn't enjoy it much, so no worries. I sure couldn't do it now, as I have nerve damage in my face. :lookround:

suelovesmlp

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2013, 01:28:52 PM »
You girls are pretty! If I wasn't so insecure and didn't have kids who ruined my body (lol) I would have loved to of done modeling!

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2013, 12:27:42 AM »
skyrocketneko: That's awesome! Weren't you scared to show that much skin? And great picture!

Nope..  I've been on the mindset that if you've got something, show it off.  I'm also one of those people who would walk around naked if I wouldn't get arrested for it.

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2013, 04:35:16 AM »
Beldarna: Having a boyfriend who's a photographer sounds very cool (and handy :P )What does he photograph most? Nature, people/models/...?

It's fun when I'm up for it. Not so much when he wakes me up at 5 am to try some new idea he come up with and need to test before it runs out of his head, lol. Those pictures aren't so great. More so are the ones when I feel pretty and is well prepared for what he wants. Like this.

Though he's not satisfied with it as one of the shoes is only half. I like it because of the calf! Haha!

Right now he is more into nature, but it differs from time to time. He thinks a lot about different lightning at the moment. As this is not his "real" job but more of a side thing, it gives him a lot of freedom to experiment. :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2013, 06:58:02 AM »
I have never done it. I have been told may times that I should. But I just don't feel that I am that pretty. I would of been a great one to use for ballet back in the day. I was in it for 17 years!

I am on the right side. This was a few years back.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 07:02:54 AM by avene1984 »

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2013, 03:53:49 PM »
I have been a little interested in it, but never done anything. I know im too short for modelling.  :P

Awsome pics everyone.  :iconclap:

Thank you valerie :heart:

Offline ponybabe

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2013, 10:33:17 PM »
I was encouraged to be a model, from the vice-president (I believe, she was definitely really high up in the hierarchy) of Ford Models, don't remember what her name was. It was when I was around 12-13 years old. She saw a picture of me at my Dad's office when she was ordering some print work and went nuts, so I heard. I did take some lessons in walking and doing make-up but ended up not doing it. Which I really regret to this day, it'd have been good for me :( Now I'm too old (I'm 34) and a bit too plump I would think :P

The only time I got to use my skills was at my school's fundraiser where this guy needed someone to model his fur coat and picked me :accomplished:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 10:36:41 PM by ponybabe »

Many thanks to Nence for my adorable sig with my cat Chani in it and Btd for my lovely avatar!

Offline LadySiha

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'll meet you across the sea...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2014, 12:21:30 AM »
I've "modeled" for photographers before as a cosplayer, and I'm my sister's go-to when she wants to try stuff out (she's a profesional) but that's it.  I've always wanted to try it, and have had some friends and family members say I should go for it, but I have no idea where to start.  I almost applied to Charisma +2 a few years ago, but talked myself out of it, mainly because I used to be cripplingly shy (something I have first cured myself of in the last year or so).

I guess I'd still love to, just no idea where to look or how to start.  Proabaly just gonna stick with having my pictures taken while cosplaying though - lol

Reiya

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2014, 11:55:35 AM »
Lovely pictures everyone! So many pretty faces. I wish I could but I am way too short. I went to one of those modeling agency tryout things once and they asked me if I was trying out for the pre teen department. When I told them I was 18 they immediately looked at me and laughed saying I was too short but if I was younger they would have considered me for children's work. I'm not sure if I am flattered to look younger than I really am or not. I don't think 5'3 is that short...

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2014, 12:02:50 PM »
Lovely pictures everyone! So many pretty faces. I wish I could but I am way too short. I went to one of those modeling agency tryout things once and they asked me if I was trying out for the pre teen department. When I told them I was 18 they immediately looked at me and laughed saying I was too short but if I was younger they would have considered me for children's work. I'm not sure if I am flattered to look younger than I really am or not. I don't think 5'3 is that short...

That's the reason I never bothered trying to model. I look like a teen even though I'm 23 and I'm 5'5" which is considered short. Oh well.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Reiya

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2014, 12:18:36 PM »

That's the reason I never bothered trying to model. I look like a teen even though I'm 23 and I'm 5'5" which is considered short. Oh well.
Haha at least you have a couple inches on me! I never realize how much smaller I am until I see myself in pictures with other people or I am shoulder to shoulder with them. For the longest time I never believed the doctor when they took my height, in my head I'm like 5'7.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal