collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Have you been naughty or nice? Ho Ho Ho...  (Read 1570 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Have you been naughty or nice? Ho Ho Ho...
« on: December 08, 2013, 09:39:47 AM »
It's that time of the year again :)

So what ponies are you hoping will be under the Christmas tree this year? Do you have to pony shop yourself, do your friends and loved ones know ponies well enough to go pony shopping for you or are just keeping everything crossed and relying on Santa's magic to parcel that grail up for you? :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
Re: Have you been naughty or nice? Ho Ho Ho...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 09:46:13 AM »
I have a christmas list to give to my mother that contains about every bit of pony merch I want :P

I usually tell my friends to not get my pony related things because I might already have them and I'd feel really bad if I had to return it or something :/

My list is only G4 related things (any merch released in the past three months including toy, plush, comics and accessories) with two G3 blank ponies and a cute TAF pony journal I found on Toywiz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 09:57:48 AM »
I have my list of most wanted ponies all typed up on the laptop so my hubby has easy access to it if he wants to check and see what I want as far as g1's go ;)

There are some ponies from the rainbow power line that I want, but we haven't spotted them here yet, there's also a couple of EQD that I would like, so he knows what to look out for :)

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 10:08:10 AM »
The Celestia and Cadance plushies are on my list, as well as the Princess figure packs and the Equestria Girls DVD. And I bought my Build-a-Bear Twilight yesterday and am thrilled that I really got a good one. No glue on the tail this time!

Usually if I'm making a list, there are some things I'll want to buy myself instead of asking for. The Twilight plush was one of those. Also, any Equestria Girls dolls I would want to buy myself. I can just imagine Dad's string of negative comments on such odd dolls.

I wasn't going to put the Celestia and Cadance plushies on my list, since I'd originally planned to buy them myself too (so I could inspect them first and make sure they were stuffed firm, etc). But when I decided to get the Build-a-Bear Twilight, I also decided to put the other plushies on my list.

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 10:41:24 AM »
I'm too embarrassed to put ponies on my wishlist. >.< My parents know that I collect ponies and are okay with it, but it seems silly. If I had the nerve I'd ask for the new "fillies" set. :)

I do always treat myself to a more pricey pony on my birthday which is just after Christmas. The previous ones have been Mimic and Baby Princess Sparkle, and for this coming one I'm thinking of either Crumpet or Red Roses.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 10:47:35 AM »
I try not to ask for ponies because for one my mom isn't very good at looking for things on Ebay and would just give me money to buy them for myself. My wife says I have enough ponies as it is and doesn't get them. I typically try to ask for practical gifts for Christmas like this year I'm getting new dress clothing for work and crossing my fingers on a partial payment on a storage shed.

I do know though that my wife and mom ended up buying me some Monster High dolls for Christmas. They actually both like the dolls a lot better than ponies, and my mom loves to buy me model horses. I think I might have one of those under the tree as well. I dunno I like to be surprised, so I'll probably never get ponies. I only collect G1s and with my mother or my wife buying I'd have to pick out and buy my own G1s. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 11:27:34 AM »
I'm hoping to get some pony stuff for sure!  The main ponies that I'm asking for are a couple of G1s (I only have 1 G1 right now, Milky Way, and I just love her, so she needs some pals  ;) ).  I'm hoping to get Firefly, Lemon Drop, and any Big Brother pony.  I'd be over the moon with any Big Brother pony, but Wig Wam is totally my favorite, so I'd be especially happy to find him under the tree!  I'm also hoping for the Equestria Girls Twilight and pony set, because I just bought the Celestia one as a birthday present for myself, and I just love it.

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 02:16:39 PM »
I never ask for ponies, my family isint that good with ebay. (since i only collect G1 & G2)

Tough i usually buy myself ponies for christmas. ;)

Thank you valerie :heart:

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 04:05:16 PM »
The chances of anyone actually buying me a pony without my knowing or influence is slimmer than an ice cube in the sahara.

But, I did buy myself two Mexicans who will hopefully show in a timely fashion just in time to stick under the tree  ;)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 04:09:29 PM »
oh, i keep ponyshopping for my friends, but not for me. the winter holidays are all about giving others gifts and i can spen SO much money for others. ;)
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

nollilols

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 04:49:01 PM »
Nobody in my family would be good enough with pony identification or with Ebay to acquire me the G1s I want! So instead I usually try to grab a pony or two for myself over Christmas - this year I got Italian Snowflake and Italian Tickle :)

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2013, 05:19:22 PM »
I'm always nice, but that doesn't help, when the ones usually buying you gifts are flat broke this year. But I'm 31 and have excepted the fact there maybe yeas without any gifts. I did participate in this Secret Santa gift exchange thing we have/had in one of our Finnish brony communities, so I'll get something from that, unless my Secret Santa fails to deliver.

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 05:45:41 PM »
I'm really really hoping for Princess Peppermint <3 I try to keep my online wishlist items to things that can be found on amazon such as books or movies, but for the more adventurous members of my family I did add in this one little pony from ebay. She's just so precious and has been on my wishlist for a long time. Plus, she's perfect for Christmas!

I also think there's a good chance Santa might have an EQG doll in his bag of toys! I'm not a big collector of these types of dolls, but I certainly couldn't say no to a Rarity or Pinkie Pie. Their dolls are just too cute!

Offline Rainbow Revolver

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • An actual dog!!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 05:55:50 PM »
I bought myself a few things and my mom got me quite a few things that I've wanted! My friends not so much though, most of them always say "they never know what to get me". They should know that I love rainbow horses since they've all seen my room and I have like 8 pony shirts that I wear a lot lol.

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4155-8870

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2013, 06:15:14 PM »
Oh, my, I won't be getting any ponies for Christmas, that's for sure. Such a shame, but I really never get any pony stuff from my family. My boyfriend got me the large Nightmare Moon for Sinterklaas though, the Dutch Christmas (well, where gift-giving is concerned) :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal