collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Holiday Swap 2013 Brag Thread!  (Read 12009 times)

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
Re: Holiday Swap 2013 Brag Thread!
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2013, 02:27:07 AM »
Love all the new brags, I want to make grabby hands at quite a bit of those goodies!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2013, 11:16:38 PM »
So here I am super late with my brag.... so sorry! I finally have a few free minutes so here is everything! My partner was DragonFlitter!
Everything all wrapped up:

My cat Pip helping me unwrap:

Extra goodies:

Chocolate, Care Bears, a Maine moose, and an Eeyore I don't have!

I just started with the dogtags and Fluttershy is my favorite so I'm happy to have her! I laughed at the disguise packaging-- she was wrapped in a blind bag :)

Here are the ponies:

My poor Tattles was missing her twin Rattles so they are happily reunited!
Baby Sunnybunch is adorable and SS Bouncy is a good step in the direction of completing the first round of So Soft ponies!

Everything all together:

Sorry for the wrong way picture-- photobucket doesn't like me to rotate pictures without screwing them up!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2013, 01:37:46 AM »
I'm so glad you enjoyed your package, nessy! I was worried you wouldn't like it. :blush: I didn't have any dog tag bags lying around but I did find a spare blind bag bag so into the bag it went! XD

And whew, you have no idea how anxious it is when buying MLP baby twins! They are SO alike I worry about buying the wrong one! Haha but thankfully it was Rattles who arrived to my house, not her twin. ;)

I didn't even know Care Bears had blind bags. o.o Hopefully it's not the same character in both bags! I was really tempted to open them myself, but I resisted. XD
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline cassstorm

• Cheeky Monkey Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+442)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2013, 07:03:52 AM »
That moose is super cool!! and love your eeyore and carebears.. and of course baby ponies!!!

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 25, 2013, 01:26:08 PM »
Very awesome box ValhallaLilly! You got a ton of adorable socks there!
Congrats on your box as well nessy_86! I especially love the Eeyore and Care Bear stuff!!

Offline gotbunny

• Trade Count: (+187)
  • Bunnies RULE!!!!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sleepyhollowrabbitry.com/gotbunny
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2013, 12:47:48 AM »
So I finally got to a computer to download my goody photos  :biggrin:
I got an awesome sock swap box from  Mirnyj !!!
Here is my littlest trying to steal the goody box.

Inside found some beautifully wrapped presents. ( that candy candy was snagged by my oldest before I even opened one present.) Loved the pretty ribbon.

Hidden in that pretty wrapping was some Monster high socks. A pair of purple striped socks. One pair that looks knitted and the purplish/pink pair that are so comfy. :P
I got an adorable bunny for my collection and DARK CHOCOLATE!!!!!  I'm so in heaven right now. 

Thank you Mirnyj !!
Let your imagination run wild

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2013, 04:32:15 AM »
Yay! So good to hear the box got to you safely!  ^.^ The knit socks are handmade by me and I hope the pink socks aren't too pink. You can imagine how I felt when a couple of days after I had shipped they had the same socks in dark purple at the store.  :doh: In case you were wondering: the girl is a Moomin character called The Mymble, a hopeless romantic and Little My's older sister. :lol:

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2013, 01:45:04 PM »
My box came today from gypsyunicorn! Our post lady handed the package off to me and said "someone wrote the most lovely message on this box!" I saw all the pony decorations and I knew my swap box had arrived  ^.^

-A cute G4 cup that is currently holding all the wonderful candies she sent me ^_^
-Little Care Bear figures! Are these the Care Bear versions of blind bag ponies? I love them!
-A pretty stocking monogrammed with my initial in silver (it had a lump of coal in it lol!) How did you know I'd been naughty, gypsy?  :P
-A Jack Skellington ornament that her husband painted, it even has its own padded box! He did a great job painting it, Tim Burton would be proud! This is my very first Nightmare Before Christmas ornament  :biggrin:
-A darling porcelain MLP figurine, I always wanted one of these! I see another collection in the making lol
-An 80's porcelain unicorn ornament, I would have picked her out myself if I'd seen her. She's standing on a peppermint and has a peppermint striped horn, she's all kinds of awesome and she knows it  ^.^
-Two custom cards, these were such a nice touch. Gypsy numbered the packages and wrote out a little blurb about each gift for me to read as I went along. It was really fun, like a mini adventure! She has a wonderful sense of humor  :)

All my favorite candies! I thought I'd be sly and sneak some Starbursts before I took my pictures but it's pretty obvious I opened it lol. Check out my lump of coal! XD

Ze Ponies!
-Nice n' Spicy. I love the cookery ponies! Nice n' Spicy's colors are so beautiful and vibrant and she's in lovely shape! She's hanging out with her buddy Vanilla Treat now  :)
-Daddy Apple Delight. He still has his original curl and he's so white, he's such a handsome boy! I'm a sucker for any of the apple-themed ponies, I like to think they're AJ's cousins  :biggrin:
-Sweet Suds. OMG I could pet her hair all day! I had a perfume puff a long time ago but I sold her and regretted it. Sweet Suds is a beautiful start to my renewed perfume puff collecting ^_^
-Sparkler. Another pony I've been wanting for ages, she's such a regal-looking girl. Check out the cute scarf and leg warmers Gypsy had made for her, I'm always in awe of people who can crochet/knit   :worshippy:

My last package revealed an ornament of my ponysona, Cassiopeia! Gypsy had her commissioned by sweetlittlejenny, a customizer I've admired for a very long time. This was such an unexpected and beautiful gift and I will cherish her year-round   :heart: I absolutely love her, thank you so much, Gypsy!

Everything together! Oops, Gypsy sent some G1 coloring pages as well and I forgot to get them in the shot. The wrapping and snowflake tags she used were gorgeous as well, I saved the tags to use as ornaments  ^.^

Gypsy- I really can't thank you enough for this wonderful box you put together for me. It was a delight from the moment it was handed to me. Everything about it was perfect, I can tell you really put a lot of thought and care into making it. Thank you so so much and I hope you and yours have a spectacular new year!  :hug:

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2013, 02:01:58 PM »
My box came today from gypsyunicorn! Our post lady handed the package off to me and said "someone wrote the most lovely message on this box!" I saw all the pony decorations and I knew my swap box had arrived  ^.^

-A cute G4 cup that is currently holding all the wonderful candies she sent me ^_^
-Little Care Bear figures! Are these the Care Bear versions of blind bag ponies? I love them!
-A pretty stocking monogrammed with my initial in silver (it had a lump of coal in it lol!) How did you know I'd been naughty, gypsy?  :P
-A Jack Skellington ornament that her husband painted, it even has its own padded box! He did a great job painting it, Tim Burton would be proud! This is my very first Nightmare Before Christmas ornament  :biggrin:
-A darling porcelain MLP figurine, I always wanted one of these! I see another collection in the making lol
-An 80's porcelain unicorn ornament, I would have picked her out myself if I'd seen her. She's standing on a peppermint and has a peppermint striped horn, she's all kinds of awesome and she knows it  ^.^
-Two custom cards, these were such a nice touch. Gypsy numbered the packages and wrote out a little blurb about each gift for me to read as I went along. It was really fun, like a mini adventure! She has a wonderful sense of humor  :)

All my favorite candies! I thought I'd be sly and sneak some Starbursts before I took my pictures but it's pretty obvious I opened it lol. Check out my lump of coal! XD

Ze Ponies!
-Nice n' Spicy. I love the cookery ponies! Nice n' Spicy's colors are so beautiful and vibrant and she's in lovely shape! She's hanging out with her buddy Vanilla Treat now  :)
-Daddy Apple Delight. He still has his original curl and he's so white, he's such a handsome boy! I'm a sucker for any of the apple-themed ponies, I like to think they're AJ's cousins  :biggrin:
-Sweet Suds. OMG I could pet her hair all day! I had a perfume puff a long time ago but I sold her and regretted it. Sweet Suds is a beautiful start to my renewed perfume puff collecting ^_^
-Sparkler. Another pony I've been wanting for ages, she's such a regal-looking girl. Check out the cute scarf and leg warmers Gypsy had made for her, I'm always in awe of people who can crochet/knit   :worshippy:

My last package revealed an ornament of my ponysona, Cassiopeia! Gypsy had her commissioned by sweetlittlejenny, a customizer I've admired for a very long time. This was such an unexpected and beautiful gift and I will cherish her year-round   :heart: I absolutely love her, thank you so much, Gypsy!

Everything together! Oops, Gypsy sent some G1 coloring pages as well and I forgot to get them in the shot. The wrapping and snowflake tags she used were gorgeous as well, I saved the tags to use as ornaments  ^.^

Gypsy- I really can't thank you enough for this wonderful box you put together for me. It was a delight from the moment it was handed to me. Everything about it was perfect, I can tell you really put a lot of thought and care into making it. Thank you so so much and I hope you and yours have a spectacular new year!  :hug:
Thanks I had a lot of fun putting it together
I am so thrilled you like it all
I forgot to add the bow to jack the pumpkin ornament
he made my Minty some too and she has bows and took all those and gave me my 2 without...I had mailed your package off in such a hurry I forgot about the bowtie for it
It's not hard to do with see through black craft wire ribbon wide version from craft store and glue on but then you will need to store it in bigger box lol
it's up to you
I think the custom ornanment is my fave thing I sent
oh and the lovely note the post office lady was talking about was a thank you not to all the postal carriers who handle and deliver all our special packages, I wasn't sure it would get seen and read by them but I am glad it did

Offline sweetlittlejenny

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »
I wasn't a part of these swaps but I must say everyone has gotten such nice things! Everyone on the Arena seems to be so thoughtful and really caters to their partners likes.

SailorEarth- I'm so glad you like your ornament! She was fun to make. I'd never really thought of making ornaments from the McDonalds ponies before but it really works well.

Click banner for my customs gallery.

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2013, 02:57:45 PM »
I got my swap package and waited until Christmas to open it
My package I sent on the 13th took forever to get to sailorearth so it only seems fair I wait until sailorearth got my package arrived to open mine too
It was a wonderful package filled with lots of pony goodies but I will tell you all about it as I post pictures

This is everything out of my box wrapped in my favorite Christmas movie wrapping paper
Where on Earth did you find this paper of A Christmas Story?
I need some for hubby's gifts next year lol :worshippy:

I couldn't decide what to unwrap first because the only note of instructions was on card which said to unwrap last
so I only knew your real name from mailer
Barbara.....I am sending my Zombie dolls to come to get you for that so lookout
Barbara...They are coming for you! Here comes one now!" :crazy:

So what does a pony do
Open her stocking first which is awesome filled with what
"Oh fudge!" :biggrin:

then what does a pony go after?
Well good things come in tiny packages...what could be in the tiny package :lookround:

I should of known :iconclap: ha ha but didn't guess it was this awesome cuteness of petite I don't have yet
who is it?

then
I unwrapped....umm anything that didn't feel like a pony :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I got makeup and cinnamon yummy stuff ^.^

then....

fancy pants cuteness
ok I am near complete on all US ponies so making my wish list for swap is HARD to do and some of the few ponies I do still need are sets that were last to try to acquire because the sets weren't high on my wish seeking so please forgive me if I forget the names and if I'm not currently sure if I own them
I don't think I have this one and I forgot her name :blush: :blush: :blush: :crazy:

she is cute thanks

next.....

a pony to try to learn to customize on
she needs full body repaint too
I want to practice figuring out how to rehair though :blush:

sunnybunch I know your name!!!!!!! I know I need you!! :iconclap: :iconclap: :thumb: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

then....

then....

correct me if I am wrong again but is this cha cha who I need with the skirt she should come with
I love the skirts and they are hard to find
 :iconclap: :thumb: :worshippy:
then....

one more to customize

on for my bowtie army :biggrin:

I dressed all ponies with all clothes you sent me :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:

no naked ponies here folks :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

so all in all I got a lot of ponies and a lot of clothes oh and I love the puffy sweet dream sticker
I cant remember if I have it, but if I do I'm glad I have two because it reminds me of my lemondrop only childhood  pony ;)
I love this outfit you sent to me on this ballerina pony you sent to me
I think this outfit made me like a ballerina pony more
I have always found ballerina pony strange since they has moveable legs but now with this on they went from okay to far-out!! :iconclap: :thumb: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:
she is my favorite of all besides sunnybunch

the card I opened last and found out I got all these exciting things from
Moondancer1073
Thank you Barbara
I hope you enjoyed your holidays and I want to tell you how much I appreciate your help in getting closer to completing my pony US line
Hugs

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2013, 12:01:15 AM »

Looks like a great selection of ponies and accessories!!!!

Your ponies:
Petite: Sundrop
FP: Sunny Bunch
FP: Starburst
Butterscotch
Bowtie
Prom SHS: Pretty Belle
Flutter: Cloud Puff
Flutter: Forget me Not
Ballerina:Posey Rose

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2013, 01:38:01 PM »
OH WOW I GOT SUCH AN AMAZING SWAP BOX FROM SUGAR!

Photos to come but I am so excited, and so thankful.
It is wonderful! All my socks are penguins!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 08:36:21 AM by Loa »

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2013, 10:45:40 PM »
Yay! :cheer:  I'm so glad it got to you and that you like everything. :hug:  My son and I had fun hunting down penguins and dinos and fun stuff for you. ^.^

(Sorry it didn't get to you by Christmas, though...  Canada Post had promised me it'd be there by the 24th at latest, but I imagine it got snagged in customs or something. -_- )

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Moondancer1073

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2013, 03:04:40 AM »
Gypsyunicorn, I am so glad you liked you box. That wrapping paper was purchased years ago. My father in law's fav movie is A Christmas Story. So when I learned that it is one of your favorites I knew I HAD to use it.

Sailor Earth got such a nice box. I might have to make a Nightmare Before Christmas ornament for my hubby next year. That one you got looks amazing! great boxes everypony! I love these brags.   :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal