collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Share your Christmas plans  (Read 566 times)

Offline SALTY5621

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Tastes good in your mouth
    • View Profile
Share your Christmas plans
« on: December 07, 2013, 11:45:30 PM »
(or holiday plans if you find it disrepectful or something)

just curious what youre all doing and what kinda gifts youre hoping for

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Re: Share your Christmas plans
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 11:55:06 PM »
Hubby and I will be spending Christmas at home just the two of us. I'm not sure if we'll be making a traditional dinner (turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn etc) or if we'll be making holiday pasta (fun holiday shapes and coloured pasta with meat and sauce). I also plan on making pumpkin pie cheesecake for dessert.

As far as what we'll be doing, probably staying in and cuddling up to watch some of our fav holiday movies while we open presents.

Presents? I haven't given much thought to what I'd like to receive this year, so I don't know what I'm hoping to get lol. I've already started on his presents though, I made him a few things (he loves when I use my artsy skills to make things), I ordered a rehair from sunshine that he was drooling over (I told him she had already sold it to someone else :devious: ), that's about as far as I've gotten lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 12:02:01 AM »
Just the usual I think. Staying home. Having dinner. Exchanging gifts.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 12:29:41 AM »
Oooh, we have nothing planned on Christmas Eve and first Christmas day! I'm so happy, just time for me and my boyfriend to relax, we both need that :) I will cook a nice dinner though, vegetarian (as always on Christmas :) ) but I want to make it special so I need to figure out what I'll make.

Boxing day we'll visit my mother in the morning, my dad will be there too IDK it's a bit weird (they're divorced), but I'm glad I get to see both of them :) and in the afternoon/evening we'll visit my boyfriend's family for dinner and I heard there were supposed to be gifts so :) It'll be nice, first Christmas with our little niece who will be 11 months old by then!

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 12:43:55 AM »
I can not wait for Christmas :D its the first year my Boyfriend i going to be with us for Christmas :D he arrives on the 20th dec from Sweden hehe. Then we will be making Crackers, gingerbread house, do da whats its (chocolate crispies nana calls them this it kinda stuck :P) & lots of other food. Then bro's bday on the 23rd think we are going to see the Hobbit or going to london.
24th is has always been spent just wrapping presents lol. Christmas day we go to my Nana's where the rest of the family will be, there are about 18 of us on Christmas day 24 of us on Boxing day...

Basically one manic busy but fun Christmas from the 20th till after the new year with lots of family, friends, food, drinks & presents :D
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 02:14:40 AM »
Im honestly not sure..they are breaking tradition this year.

I THINK its BFs grandma next week, then we open gifts on the 24th evening, no company, dads family ont he 25th, and moms family on the 26th (no word yet on bf family but theres a good chance ill be missing it, see above).

We still need to figure out when to get together with our friends.  ill go bonkers if I don't see them around the holidays :(

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 06:11:34 AM »
I finish work on the 23rd, when me and all the guys and gals from work will all go to the pub to celebrate! Christmas Eve will be spent putting the finishing touched to my presents (I wrapped over 70 this year!!) and a final clean around the house before my step-daughter arrives in the afternoon.

My step daughter will be spending Christmas Eve with us so in the morning she can have breakfast and open her pressies (this year a load of art supplies and manga drawing books from her Dad, and a Fluttershy Funko figure from me) before being picked up by her mom for her Christmas dinner.  Then me and the other half will go to my parents for a traditional Christmas dinner (roast turkey, roast beef, sprouts, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, cabbage, roast parsnips, carrots, peas, cauliflower and any other veggies which fall in the steamer LOL!!  Then me and my fella will roll home to watch the Christmas specials on TV :)

Boxing Day will be spent at my fella's parents house, for another traditional roast dinner, probably roast gammon or chicken and more Christmas TV :)

Offline ashes

• Forever Orange Site Mod
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 06:14:30 AM »
My brother and his daughter will be visiting us, and my husband has two paid weeks off for Christmas (whoo hoo!).  And my parents live close by, so we'll probably all go up to San Francisco one day(I love the city during the holidays!), go to Christmas in the Park another night, maybe do the outdoor ice skating, and some other things.  There's lots to do around here.  :)  Then for Christmas Eve we'll all eat at my parents' house, then Christmas Day we'll eat at my house.  On Christmas Eve we usually make prime rib, then on Christmas Day it's a ham.  Then yummy, yummy leftovers for a few days!  :D

thanks to jupi for my avi and harvestmoongirl for my siggy!

Check out my website: artbyashes.com

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 06:18:22 AM »
On Christmas Eve usually my grandmother comes over for the night, but it might not happen this year. Sometimes I get to open one thing on Christmas Eve but it always depends ^^

On Christmas day my grandmother will show up (if she had not come on christmas eve) to give me some presents and then my grandmother, parents, pets and I sit in the living room and open our gifts and empty our stockings. Then we go to my great-grandmothers to meet the rest of my family and have a big christmas lunch and open family presents (Usually giftcards and money) and we come home and just have a nice day of christmas movies and messing with our gifts :)
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 06:47:51 AM »
On Christmas Eve will we have dinner at my cousin´s place, with all the family. At midnight come home to open the presents and on Christmas day we will have a huge lunch lunch of cod, duck and others and desert. And at afternoon watching movies, since we used to visit my grandma and she past away. What are your plans?

Offline kezrob23

• my heart beats true for the Red and the Blue
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 07:20:12 AM »
Christmas morning we'll do pressies with the kids, then go to my sisters house for a spit roast lunch - yummo!! That will prolly last into the early evening, then boxing day is at my in laws house, not sure what we're doing there, most likely a traditional lunch. I know it's Christmas and it's all about being with your family, but sometimes I just wish we could spend the day at home. The poor kids don't get a chance to play with their presents for 2 days, and this year they are going back to my in laws on the 27th for a few days, so they really miss out this year :(

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2013, 08:34:55 AM »
I plan on sleeping in and maybe going to see the hobbit.  I wasn't planning on seeing the family this year for the big christmas at my grandma's but I might go the mom's house for the smaller christmas between sibs.   
"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 08:45:07 AM »
Nothing special. Its jut gonna be my mother, sister, me and my boyfriend.
Xmas has been pretty pathetic the last few years since all the grandparents have died

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 09:19:50 PM »
I'm going to be working except for Christmas Eve!  But I'll have enough time for family stuff, which is all I care about.  We play Dirty Santa at my granny's, and it's always good for a laugh.

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 05:02:36 AM »
Well, I already finished my Hanukkah plans so now it's onto Christmas since I celebrate both. I will be celebrating Christmas probably the weekend before with my fiance's family. On Christmas Eve, my fiance and I will drive down to St. Louis to celebrate Christmas with my extended family and on Christmas Day we will be celebrating with my nana and my immediate family. We aren't doing anything too special. Either a lunch or dinner on Christmas Eve and a lunch on Christmas Day. I have to go back to work the day after Christmas, but I'll be going back down after the shift to spend the rest of the weekend with family. I'm really excited! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal