collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Flutterexperts! PC and variationquestion  (Read 233 times)

Offline baby_gusty

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Flutterexperts! PC and variationquestion
« on: December 07, 2013, 05:30:23 AM »
Hi!
I´ve really tried searching through the PC-archives (and found some of my ponies) but I can´t seem to find how much they would be worth with different accessories. I would very much appreciate your help, any ideas at all really! I´m trying to establish how much my collection is worth... All ponies are in great condition. If it is easier to make a value on their accessories seperatly just let me know.

I also have a Peach Blossom that looks different than her "normal" friend. She is more greenturquoise, darkblue instead of purple eyecolor, brighter and smaller symbols and a slightly smaller body. Any ideas who she is? Same hoofmark (China)

* Honeysuckle -Ribbon, original wings, sticker, comb
* Forget-Me-Not -Replica wings, comb
* Rosedust -Replica wings, comb
* Morning Glory -Replica wings, comb, sticker
* Lily -Ribbon, original wings, sticker, comb, pamphlet
* Peach Blossom -Replica wings, comb
* Cloud Puff -Comb
* Tropical Breeze -Comb
* Pink Dreams -original wings
* Hollywood -Ribbon, original wings, comb

*MIB Wingsong, French box

Thank you guys!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you specialk070581 for puffyavatar
My Wantlist               Looking for Spain Baby Gusty and Baby Gustys Puffysticker

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Flutterexperts! PC and variationquestion
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 10:14:53 PM »
On your Peach Blossom do you have comparison photos? There are 2 different releases of her - check out her hoof one will say 85 and one will say 86, the moulds were remade. Its probably that which is causing the difference.

The below prices assume by sticker you mean the flat sticker rather than the puffy; prices will go up if you mean the puffy stickers. Also prices will fluctuate depending on the quality of the replica wings.

Flutters are odd little creatures; sometimes complete ponies which have absolutely everything with them will reach almost MIB prices and sometimes they go completely over looked. For me the prices below are what they are worth but on auction I would also not be surprised if the couple which are complete went higher. Complete flutters are worth more than the sum of their parts - if that makes sense?

* Honeysuckle -Ribbon, original wings, sticker, comb = $50
* Forget-Me-Not -Replica wings, comb = $16-17
* Rosedust -Replica wings, comb = $20 - she could get higher depending on how pink her hair is
* Morning Glory -Replica wings, comb, sticker = $26-27
* Lily -Ribbon, original wings, sticker, comb, pamphlet = $50
* Peach Blossom -Replica wings, comb = $16-17
* Cloud Puff -Comb = $12
* Tropical Breeze -Comb = $12
* Pink Dreams -original wings = $35
* Hollywood -Ribbon, original wings, comb = $65

*MIB Wingsong, French box
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 10:29:16 PM »
With the first set I can sort of understand why correct original wings bump their value up because of the "personified" wing tabs. As if it were not hard enough to find pristine original wings, you have to hunt down the right color...

Out of curiosity - Cat, how high do you value a pair of original wings? (1st/2nd set, non-Hollywood)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 11:47:07 PM »
Flutter wings drive me batty :P

For a first edition set $20-22 for a second edition $14-16. However its always possible for them to go higher or for them to go lower really depends on who is looking at the time. While yes the second set are easier because you can use them across all second editions; in general there are fewer sets of second wings than there are of first wings and that kind of balances value out [a little].
Loa is my love god!

Offline baby_gusty

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 01:07:24 AM »
The replicawings looks amazing, very (!) close to the original but the tabs. On the ponies you can hardly tell which one is replica.
I´ve checked under the hoofs and they both say 86. I will take comparisonpics! The bodycolor might just be discoloration, but since symbols are different and body a bit smaller it seems to be two different ponies. When I´ve taken pics should I open another thread for her? I´m so curious even though it´s probably not a big deal with her...

Any idea of the MIB? Value the same as US-box? Around 200$ is that a fair price?

Thank you so much for your help!!!

My Wantlist               Looking for Spain Baby Gusty and Baby Gustys Puffysticker

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 02:28:22 AM »
Pictures will help but other than the mould differences and the fat head/thin head version, I would think the differences are probably just age/environment/batches etc. :)

MIB Flutter prices have been generally disappointing recently; although its more the first release which has been the problem. $165-170 sounds about fair for it right now but when prices recover yes she could well bounce back up in value.
Loa is my love god!

Offline baby_gusty

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 06:09:50 AM »
Pictures will help but other than the mould differences and the fat head/thin head version, I would think the differences are probably just age/environment/batches etc. :)

MIB Flutter prices have been generally disappointing recently; although its more the first release which has been the problem. $165-170 sounds about fair for it right now but when prices recover yes she could well bounce back up in value.

Great, thank you so much for all your help!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal