collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MyStoreRewards?  (Read 728 times)

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
MyStoreRewards?
« on: December 02, 2013, 05:59:45 PM »
I just got an email from an Ebay seller I just paid.

"Dear [my name],

Thank you for your recent eBay purchase Hasbro My Little Pony Baby Pony Lot 3!!!!! from orncar.2008 on 03Dec2013. We invite all our buyers to join our buyer reward program to earn cash-back on every purchase (including this one!).

It is easy to join. MyStoreRewards is free to all our buyers. Yes, free. It is simply our way to thank you for being one of our loyal buyers and to welcome you to buy again to earn cash-back rewards.

To automatically receive your 1% cash-back reward rebate now, and on future purchases, simply read the rules below and click to join MyStoreRewards within 7 days.
Yes, I enroll. Please give my 1% MyStoreReward rebate.
OR
No thanks. I do not wish to enroll now or in the future.

There are four simple rules:
By clicking the enroll link above, you enroll in MyStoreRewards and will receive a 1% cash-back rebate of the item purchased above, and cash-back rewards on all future purchases, from orncar.2008.
Your MyStoreRewards cash-back rebate will be sent to you via PayPal within 7 days using the email address on this email (or one you can register after clicking enroll above).
You can use the cash-back rebate however you wish. The rebate is issued in the currency you used during purchase and you can earn a maximum of $10 on any single purchase transaction. We will deduct reward payments from any potential refunds for returned items. We may end the MyStoreRewards program at any time.
Finally, by enrolling in MyStoreRewards you agree to receive periodic emails from my account at www.MyStoreRewards.com. Your email is always kept confidential and you may opt-out of MyStoreRewards at any time. You can review our Buyer Privacy Policy here. If you opt-out of MyStoreRewards, you will no longer be eligible for future cash-back rewards.
MyStoreRewards is one of the best ways to thank you for your business. Please join today to receive your 1% cash-back reward and we do hope to see you back as a customer in the near future!

Sincerely,
orncar.2008"

Er...is this allowed? Is it considered off-Ebay solicitation? And what in the world is this program in the first place? (Sure, you'll "thank" me--by giving me 50 cents back and signing me up for spam emails. Thanks, really. e_e)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: MyStoreRewards?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 06:50:23 PM »
It is a verified third party app through eBay. It's legit and yes it is allowed.

http://applications.ebay.com/selling?ViewEAppDetails&stab=1&mId=2000020&appType=1&appId=mystorerewards.newage.msr.com
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal