collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show off your Megans and Mollys?  (Read 630 times)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Show off your Megans and Mollys?
« on: December 01, 2013, 02:44:28 PM »
I think Megan and, to a lesser extent, Molly, are supre cute and so much like real looking little girls. Megan in particular has a lovely face and body that is innocent and wonderful...I wonder how many of you out there have her, and if anyone has rehaired her to be a brunette? When i was little that was the only thing that made me sad about her, because i had such plain mousy brown hair and here she was with lovely blonde locks AND My Little Pony friends :P silly me! Can you show me your Megans with or without Sundance and others?
PS I also ADORE Sundance! I think she's a very overlooked and underappreciated, simple, wonderful little girl :)

Offline kandipony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • "always dresses in style!"
    • View Profile
    • kandipony
Re: Show off your Megans and Mollys?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »
I think Megan and, to a lesser extent, Molly, are supre cute and so much like real looking little girls. Megan in particular has a lovely face and body that is innocent and wonderful...I wonder how many of you out there have her, and if anyone has rehaired her to be a brunette? When i was little that was the only thing that made me sad about her, because i had such plain mousy brown hair and here she was with lovely blonde locks AND My Little Pony friends :P silly me! Can you show me your Megans with or without Sundance and others?
PS I also ADORE Sundance! I think she's a very overlooked and underappreciated, simple, wonderful little girl :)
I think I remember seeing a thread on here where someone posted a pic of megan wearing eqg rainbow dash's dress and she looked really cute! I'd definitely love seeing more unique shots of the megan and molly dolls!
also kinda off topic but I bet the EAH dolls (like apple or blondie) would make great bases for a custom megan doll! they might be a bit big next to g1 ponies but I still think it'd be super cute! :)

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 05:07:41 PM »
It just so happens i recently acquired both sisters and their ponies. Megan and Sundance even have their pajamas. I was actually planning on selling them because while I think they are cute I'm sure someone else would appreciate them more. Here are some photos!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 07:12:00 PM »
Oooooh! I have a Megan & Sundance army. Unfortunately I only have old images of them so I shall endeavour to take a couple of new pictures and get them posted :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 03:23:02 AM »
I was looking at my Sundance apparel and i noticed that one of the halters i have has green on the flower applique while the other is just white...is the one faded, or are there variations in the halters?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 06:29:55 AM »
I was looking at my Sundance apparel and i noticed that one of the halters i have has green on the flower applique while the other is just white...is the one faded, or are there variations in the halters?

Variations :)

Green leaves with the normal Sundance and no green with the So Soft version is the general rule; the pink on the So Soft bridle is darker than the pink on the bridle which came with the normal Sundance. However there is another bridle  which has the lighter pink but no green leaves and that came with the latter releases of regular Sundance. And then there is the dark pink version which came with TAF Sundance.
Loa is my love god!

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 11:16:01 AM »
Yeah! My girls are begging me to get them each one...My eldest wants Megan and my Youngest wants Molly!

elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 05:14:09 AM »
Ok...only managed to get a picture of one shelf but here we go...

Loa is my love god!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 03:28:31 PM »
Wow, Cat! So many megans!! Are there any super special ones...like, sentimentally or financially? I always wondered if there were Nirvana Megans out there made in Argentina or something... :)

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 03:34:52 PM »
I adore Meagn, I havefive myself, but only one real mlp outfit amonst them. Between monster high dresses, a rehair, and thriftstore clothes, all are on display until I can track down some Meganwear v.v

I'll take some pics tomorrow

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 06:26:38 AM »
My awesome swap partner from the Halloween swap got me Megan and I thought she was wearing a fakie dress but it was the Flower Darlings dress (I didn't know about the sets of clothes for Megan and Sundance). I need to get Sundance's halter and Megan's stuff from their original release still.

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 06:58:18 AM »
As Promised!

I rehaired my childhood megan (renamed Misty), she's the redhead in the pink dress. The two sunshine megs came naked, and one (surprisingly) in underwear! So one got a monster high dress and the other got totsy fakie pony wear, unitl I can get official clothing to put them in.

Hmm...one Meg didn't make the pics, my daughter might have swiped her o.o

Megan is something of a collecting obsession really, Nothing near Cats gorgeous collection, but that one is something to strive to XD *grabs Cats Megans and runs*

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 11:30:12 AM »
Wow, Cat! So many megans!! Are there any super special ones...like, sentimentally or financially? I always wondered if there were Nirvana Megans out there made in Argentina or something... :)

Not anyone particularly special financially - unfortunately Megan never really got a nirvana release of any kind. Sentimentally a couple are swap gifts which I treasure a little more than others due to people's kindness in sending her to me.

Your Megans are awesome KTT!!! And that reminds me that I am supposed to be looking you out a Megan dress! :)
Loa is my love god!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2014, 12:01:20 PM »

You sound like me. I have reddish brown hair and all the major dolls and characters from my childhood were blondes with a few red heads and fewer still black haired girls. But not many came with brown shades of hair.  As a child i was convinced that maybe brown paint was too hard to use in cartoons. But then id see brown trees and decide there must be a dislike of brown hair. I'd love to see a brown haired Megan. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal