collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y, Part 2  (Read 43685 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y, Part 2
« Reply #510 on: April 21, 2014, 01:24:06 PM »
Sorry, but it doesn't look like I have Arceus after all :(

Funny thing about the hack check is that even some legit Legendaries aren't getting through because of it. I forgot which one it is, but I think one of the Legendaries you can get from one of the past games (or a GameStop giveaway) get blocked from the hack check.
Even if you used say a cheating device in order to get the place where Arceus/Shaymin/Darkrai(?) exist (like using it to get that flute you need to get to the Hall of Origin, where Arceus waits for you), and you legit catch that pokemon, they still get blocked. D:
It's just so strange how they've decided to do this. I love the idea of a hack checker, but it doesn't seem to be going as well as it should :/

By the way, anyone who gets a Spewpa/Scatterbug through the Wonder Trade - Do you trade it back, release it or evolve it? I've been evolving mine and somehow wound up getting a very rare pattern this way, but most of the time it's the more common ones.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Noepse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #511 on: April 21, 2014, 01:51:21 PM »
I finally restarted my Y version for quite some time ago after having one of my friends hold my old Pokémon. I am actually now really enjoying the game! My first run turned out to be some sort of speed run and I was pretty disappointed with lack of things to do post-game. It looks to be more than I thought after searching around a little but I will still try my best to really take my time with the game this time! ♥

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 21, 2014, 05:19:03 PM »
No Arceus? Aw well. Jirachi?
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #513 on: April 24, 2014, 07:21:44 AM »
I need more friends because I need more safari zones! My code is in my siggy! Please let me know if you add me. I just had to delete a bunch who never did because I got too full.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #514 on: April 24, 2014, 08:19:12 PM »
I joined the Pokémon Global Link April Friendly competition. I just finished the twenty battles for Day 1. I'm not very good at battling against real people. I won three out of the twenty battles. My favorite battle I won was my Ampharos, Lapras, and Lucario against the other person's Zoroark, Moltres, and Greninja and it includes the Xerneas/Yveltal battle music I love listening to. Here's the code for watching the video of the battle if anyone is interested: P86W-WWWW-WWW7-W7LG :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 08:20:53 PM by Beachball »

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #515 on: May 04, 2014, 10:55:40 PM »
bumping this back to the front page xD

I'm trying to finish my starters and I still need turtwig, piplup, tepig, and oshawott. If anyone has them and is willing to trade let me know :)
FC: 1392-4062-7865
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #516 on: May 04, 2014, 11:31:32 PM »
I can give you them all except turtwig.  It's a bit late now, but I'll add you and send you a pm tomorrow.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #517 on: May 05, 2014, 12:39:48 AM »
ooh thank you! is there anything you need in return? ^^

ok I got all of them from some really awesome random acquaintance xD but I have turtwig now if you would like him :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 09:04:34 PM by True »
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Flarewing

« Reply #518 on: May 08, 2014, 03:28:21 PM »
With Pokemon Bank being available, I figured I'd try resetting my game after moving my 'mons into storage. I figured I might be able to trade a Yveltal for a Xerneas, but I didn't want to give my Yveltal up to get it. I had the bright idea that if I restarted, I could get an extra Yveltal to trade away.

New starting team consists of:
Fennekin with Magician
Shinx with Thunderbolt via TM
Sylveon with Dazzling Beam via TM
Glaceon with Ice Beam and Frost Breath from TM
Vaporeon with Surf and Waterfall from TM
Leafeon with Solar Beam from TM

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 08, 2014, 06:32:35 PM »
With Pokemon Bank being available, I figured I'd try resetting my game after moving my 'mons into storage. I figured I might be able to trade a Yveltal for a Xerneas, but I didn't want to give my Yveltal up to get it. I had the bright idea that if I restarted, I could get an extra Yveltal to trade away.

New starting team consists of:
Fennekin with Magician
Shinx with Thunderbolt via TM
Sylveon with Dazzling Beam via TM
Glaceon with Ice Beam and Frost Breath from TM
Vaporeon with Surf and Waterfall from TM
Leafeon with Solar Beam from TM

Not a bad set up. Good balance. I too enjoy Eeveelution teams.

Flarewing

« Reply #520 on: May 11, 2014, 07:44:48 AM »
After playing a bit, I'm amazed at how powerful the Glaceon on my team is. In the past, I generally ignored Ice types because so many things could destroy them. I've discovered that they're strong against Flying, Ground, and Grass types, which makes Glaceon a pretty good Emolga killer, among other things. I still wouldn't risk them against a Fire type, however.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #521 on: May 18, 2014, 09:59:47 AM »
I just encountered my first ever wild shiny. A shiny Kirlia. And she teleported away. :sad: Now I just want to cry. By the way, anyone need more friends? My number is in my siggy!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Beachball

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 18, 2014, 10:56:36 AM »
I found someone to trade me an Enigma Berry for Safety Goggles last Friday. I planted it in the field right after I received it (More EB in my bag the better. I did not want to use my only one to make Mulch or feed it to a Pokémon by mistake and have to get someone to trade me another) and been weeding it and watering it for the past two days. It currently has blossoms. My first Enigma crop is almost here! :hope:
I just encountered my first ever wild shiny. A shiny Kirlia. And she teleported away. :sad: Now I just want to cry. By the way, anyone need more friends? My number is in my siggy!
I know that feeling! My first ever encounter with a wild shiny was Houndour in Silver for GBC that ended the battle using Roar. I didn't know about shinies at the time but I knew it was too cool not to catch and was disappointed it got away. In X, I place Wobbuffet with the ability Shadow Tag on my team when I plan to run around in the grass areas that have Pokémon with the ability Run Away or knows Teleport and switch him in when I encounter a Pokémon I want that'll try to flee. Good luck reclaiming shiny Kirlia!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:31:26 AM by Beachball »

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 18, 2014, 07:47:40 PM »

Oh... them feels. I know that pain..... it wasn't a shiny Ralts, but it was in my Ruby game as a kid. Ralts only has a 5% appearance rate in that game, and I wanted one REALLY bad.... I much preferred them to the Abra line, especially since you could get their third level evolution without trading. Thing is, they're like Abras.... the only move they know at their encounter level is Teleport! I searched for TWO HOURS before finding one, and was having conniptions when I did.... I switched out a pokemon to keep from fainting it, and then poof! It was gone..... I was literally in shock. But, my brother and I did get lucky on that game. We found a shiny Graveller. And it didn't use Self-destruct before we could catch it! We didn't know much about pokemon, and had no clue about shinies then, but we were like: "OMG, a GOLDEN GRAVELLER. What the heck is this?! It's awesome! Look, it sparkles!" We barely slid it under the gate catching this thing....

Offline Beachball

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: May 19, 2014, 01:45:13 PM »
Someone found an epic music track hidden in X & Y. Love it!!!! :frolic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MbQjVQbCY4