collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y, Part 2  (Read 42791 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y, Part 2
« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2013, 09:53:37 AM »
Thank you, I am on now too.  :)

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 01, 2013, 09:56:47 AM »
Please enjoy!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2013, 09:57:08 AM »
I will, thank you so much!  :)

Argentum-Zeena

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2013, 11:42:08 AM »
^^ Added! My FC is in my signature, and my player name is Lucine. I'll be on tonight and probably tomorrow too, so just send me a trade request when you're ready :)

Offline Rosencrantz

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2013, 12:43:38 PM »
Yay! I'm here when I thought I wouldn't be because of stomach issues and I'll log on right now

Post Merge: December 01, 2013, 12:50:35 PM

You are so amazingly nice oh my god, Zeena. All of you. I love you guys.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 12:50:35 PM by Rosencrantz »
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2013, 12:53:02 PM »
It was my pleasure! I hope you enjoy her!

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2013, 12:55:50 PM »
I need to empty out some of my breeding projects so you may get hit with trades for one of the following...

- Fennekin with Wish
- Growlithe with Morning Sun
- Tyrunt with Dragon Dance

I'm looking for Kabuto if any of you Y players have a fossil or Kabuto I can have.

Duster reference]

Offline Rosencrantz

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2013, 01:01:29 PM »
I'll go fossil hunting and see what I can find, Corona!

Post Merge: December 01, 2013, 01:08:57 PM

Updated Vivillon collection. I was inspired by what Zeena did to acquire my sandstorm and can you guess who I got with my Yveltal?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 01:08:59 PM by Rosencrantz »
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Aquarel

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Forever busy with stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2013, 05:19:25 PM »
I can still offer continental ones :) If anyone needs it, just ask :)

Yes yes yes please!!!

Have I already added you?
Selling some ponies to pay for the vet bills of abandoned rabbits I adopted!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385086.msg1626364.html#msg1626364:frog:

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2013, 06:07:54 PM »
Mmm... I don't know!! I wasn't online much today because I've gotten rather sick... I'm at a loss, I'll check the list tomorrow.....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Aquarel

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Forever busy with stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2013, 01:54:06 AM »
I need to empty out some of my breeding projects so you may get hit with trades for one of the following...

- Fennekin with Wish
- Growlithe with Morning Sun
- Tyrunt with Dragon Dance

I'm looking for Kabuto if any of you Y players have a fossil or Kabuto I can have.

I'd love a Fennekin with wish :) (male please) I have a Kabuto if you want one, my game name is Katarina, I'd gladly send one your way :)

Post Merge: December 02, 2013, 01:54:44 AM

Mmm... I don't know!! I wasn't online much today because I've gotten rather sick... I'm at a loss, I'll check the list tomorrow.....

My game name is Katarina, just send me a request with something random :) I have some neato vivillions ready
Selling some ponies to pay for the vet bills of abandoned rabbits I adopted!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385086.msg1626364.html#msg1626364:frog:

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2013, 02:38:44 AM »
I've been doing a lot of shiny hunting in the wild and I couldn't help noticing what type of Pokémon I have in the lead attracts Pokémon of the same type more often than Pokémon without the same type. I had Frogradier at the lead for hours while I shiny hunted Pokémon hordes using Sweet Scent on Route 12 and I got far more hordes of Wingull than any of the other Pokémon hordes available. I was trying to encounter a horde of Mareep with a shiny in it and suddenly thought "If I'm right about the leader's type drawing out Pokémon of the same type more often then placing my Pikachu in the lead would make me encounter Mareep hordes more often than the other Pokemon hordes." Well, with Pikachu in the lead, I encountered a lot more Mareep hordes and still quite a bit of Wingull hordes but the Wingull hordes were much easier to tolerate when I had a big raise in Mareep hordes. I eventually found my shiny Mareep and named him Chirin. I haven't been using a PokeRadar. I don't even know when I can start using PokeRadar in the game.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:49:33 AM by Beachball »

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

ponygirl74

« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2013, 05:34:40 AM »
I've been doing a lot of shiny hunting in the wild and I couldn't help noticing what type of Pokémon I have in the lead attracts Pokémon of the same type more often than Pokémon without the same type. I had Frogradier at the lead for hours while I shiny hunted Pokémon hordes using Sweet Scent on Route 12 and I got far more hordes of Wingull than any of the other Pokémon hordes available. I was trying to encounter a horde of Mareep with a shiny in it and suddenly thought "If I'm right about the leader's type drawing out Pokémon of the same type more often then placing my Pikachu in the lead would make me encounter Mareep hordes more often than the other Pokemon hordes." Well, with Pikachu in the lead, I encountered a lot more Mareep hordes and still quite a bit of Wingull hordes but the Wingull hordes were much easier to tolerate when I had a big raise in Mareep hordes. I eventually found my shiny Mareep and named him Chirin. I haven't been using a PokeRadar. I don't even know when I can start using PokeRadar in the game.
I think you get the pokeradar  after you beat you E4.  I love the fact that you named it Chirin - so My assumption is that you've watched  Ringing Bells, though dark it had a good morel lesson. I wonder were one would find that movie.

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2013, 06:20:45 AM »
I love the fact that you named it Chirin - so My assumption is that you've watched  Ringing Bells, though dark it had a good morel lesson. I wonder were one would find that movie.
Heh, yeah, I named him after the lamb/ram in Ringing Bell. When I was searching for a shiny Mareep, I had decided if it was male it was going to be named Chirin. It's been eight years since I was introduced to Ringing Bell and watched the whole film on the Internet because a fan of the film was kind enough to upload it so it'd gather more attention and fans. Such a sad story! It's made by Sanrio who gave us Hello Kitty. What a contrast in tones! You can probably find the whole film uploaded to YouTube.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 06:22:29 AM by Beachball »

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2013, 06:26:25 AM »

This is actually because of Pikachu's Static ability :) If you lead with a pokemon with Static it increases your chances of finding electric type pokemon.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal