collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y, Part 2  (Read 43651 times)

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon X & Y, Part 2
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2013, 03:02:33 AM »
Thanks so much everyone! I'm still doing a little resrarch on it to see what happens if I trade it (so far the only reports of bad eggs have been through wonder trade.)

Your son is so sweet, Flarewing! I'll breed up something good for him as a thank you. Sunday I sould be online pretty much all day.

Sunday might not be feasible, Corona. He'll be gone visiting his biological father and paternal grandmother this weekend, and I expect him to want to take the game with him.

I've read that there's a difference between "Wonder Egg" and "Bad Egg" in that the latter are releasable in this generation, and that the "Wonder Egg" is the one that zombifies other pokemon and the PC box... But only one source, so not too sure about that Bad Egg bit.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2013, 04:38:32 AM »
That's fine. I got someone else ready to get rid of this thing.

It's in Japanese so it's only listed as "Egg" but where its stats would be is blank. Like it's just the name and everything else is just an empty space. It's the weirdest thing. I don't want to chance taking it out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Flarewing

« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2013, 06:59:07 AM »
I dunno what I did to end up feeling this crappy, but my day has gone from "okay, I have a headache" down to "headache, ears ring, burning up and feel horribly cold" currently, and I AM SORRY please make me stop hurting and stuff, 'kay? I'm not even sure what I have, but it definitely came on quick. Hopefully it will go away as quick.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2013, 06:59:14 AM »
A bad egg on your birthday?? That's awful, Corona!! I'm so sorry!! Those stupid hackers.... they break the rules trying to get ahead of Nintendo and everyone else, and they get punished... then they get a kick out of passing those punishments to other people for good stuff in any way they can.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2013, 07:01:34 AM »
A bad egg on your birthday?? That's awful, Corona!! I'm so sorry!! Those stupid hackers.... they break the rules trying to get ahead of Nintendo and everyone else, and they get punished... then they get a kick out of passing those punishments to other people for good stuff in any way they can.
They actually hit the birthday wish button then sent me a bad egg. Which is kinda hilariously awful looking back on it.

If it stays in its box it'll be fine. But bad eggs make it harder to gift legit eggs to random strangers. I hope Nintendo releases a patch to allow bad eggs to be released like the last gen.

Duster reference]

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2013, 07:10:47 AM »
No kidding?? What a douche! I agree, those bad eggs need to be able to be released or deleted by a patch.... It's worse than the Lumiose glitch, because with that glitch, you either got it or you didn't... with bad eggs, you never know when you'll get landed with one, and then it's like a time bomb sitting in your box....

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2013, 07:25:29 AM »
Sorry to hear you got the egg, Corona! Definitely good it hasn't done any damage, though.

I read up on this generation's Bad Egg, and I heard it's probably corrupted data, since none of the hackers have figured out how to put hacked pokemon back into the game (at least, none have announced it). It makes me wonder if the Bad Egg is a problem anyone could come across when WTing  due to a glitch, rather than anything being particularly wrong with the other trader's pokemon.

@ Flarewing- That sounds terrible! I hope it goes away as quickly as it came.

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2013, 08:35:34 AM »
Anyone want some fossils? I can trade a female Eevee carrying one... I have four Claw fossils and two Old Ambers, so I have four fossils I'd be willing to give away

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2013, 02:14:46 PM »
I just beat the Elite Four :D I really liked the ending, and the credits' song. Anyway, since I finished the main game, I think that means my third Safari pokemon is available now.

Flarewing

« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2013, 10:48:46 PM »
I just beat the Elite Four :D I really liked the ending, and the credits' song. Anyway, since I finished the main game, I think that means my third Safari pokemon is available now.

Yep, but you and we have to be online at the same time for our DS's to get the notice from your DS. Otherwise we won't get access to your third pokemon.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2013, 11:19:45 PM »
Anyone want some fossils? I can trade a female Eevee carrying one... I have four Claw fossils and two Old Ambers, so I have four fossils I'd be willing to give away
:) I'll take one ~ if you still have any ^^

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2013, 01:06:13 AM »
Desperately need help from someone with a game they'd be willing to restart!

Some jerk conned me into trading for a Japanese Bad Egg. If I trade it to someone willing to take ot then restart their game t kill it, that would solve the problem. Anyone willing to do this?
Wow. I'm so sorry you got one of those nasty things. I don't have a game to restart to help you get rid of it. Hope someone else can help you soon so you can continue enjoying your game in peace.

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2013, 03:19:16 AM »
@Flarewing- Got around to checking out the spread sheet, nice work! :good: My FS type is Psychic, and I have Drowzee, Espurr and Girafarig. I'm getting up there in FCs though so I have to be a little picky on who I add (unless I go through all of mine and delete some :drunk: ).

Flarewing

« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2013, 03:50:12 AM »
@Flarewing- Got around to checking out the spread sheet, nice work! :good: My FS type is Psychic, and I have Drowzee, Espurr and Girafarig. I'm getting up there in FCs though so I have to be a little picky on who I add (unless I go through all of mine and delete some :drunk: ).

Thanks! I updated your information!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2013, 03:58:14 AM »
I'll add other tonight, I've been on Flarewing's safari without going online just to see if I can find a shiny ponyta without having to deal with the 3rd pokemon XD

Post Merge: November 23, 2013, 03:59:08 AM

Oh Flarewing, one of your pokemon is slugma along with ponyta... I'll find out the 3rd one when I can
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal