collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Swap Wish List  (Read 231 times)

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Swap Wish List
« on: November 16, 2013, 08:45:47 AM »
This list is for a swap only.  I am not looking to purchase at this time. Thanks!

Pony Wish list for Holiday Swap
1. G1 SS Surprise (Bright white, NM to M) Please no major flocking loss
2. G2 Secret Tale
3. G2 Dizzy Lizzy
4. G2 Princess Silver swirl
5. G2 Princess Twinklestar
6. G2 Prince Firefly
7. G2 Globe Trotter
8. G3 Sweet Song (1st version)
9. G3 Juniper Jade
10. G3 Summer Berry
11. G3 MIB Wing Wishes with Blossomforth
12. G3 MIB Wing Wishes with Minty
13. G3 MIB Wish-I-May
14. G3 MIB Wish-I-Might
15. G4 Flower Wishes
16. G4 Daisy Dreams
17. G4 Cupcake
18. G4 Diamond Rose
19. G4 Blossomforth
20. G4 Dewdrop Dazzle

* I am a picky collector and prefer my ponies to be in as good as shape as possible.  Flaws that are unacceptable are: hair cuts, chew   
   marks, missing body parts, dry frizzy hair, symbol rubs and permanent marks that are visible on display.
* Flaws that are acceptable are any marks under feet, small flocking rubs on SS ponies around the edges of feet, tips of horn and
   edges of wings, slight glitter loss on symbols.  Small marks are ok as long as it not very obvious on display. 
* All generations are welcome in my collection as I'm sure you can tell from my want list. 
* I only collect specific MIB G3s which I've specified on my want list.  All of the others I am looking for loose.

I love G1 accessories.  I absolutely adore brushes and combs, if you have any laying around that would be an awesome extra.
In particular I REALLY want Pretty Beat's yellow guitar brush!

In addition to MLP I also collect She-Ra and those would be wonderful extras as well.  My want list is below
Mermista
Peek a blue
Sweet Bee
Angela
Any of the horses

I also need many blind bags ponies.  If possible I'd love them with their cards :)
Wave 2: - All but Honeybelle (I still need Honeybelle's card)

Wave 3: All of them

Wave 6:
Fluttershy
Twilight Sparkle
Rarity
Applejack
Minuette
Roseluck
Twilight Velvet
Mosley Orange
Berry Green
Cherry Spices II
Electric Sky
Amethyst Star
Twilight Sky
Sassaflash
Royal Riff
Peachy Sweet
Chance-a-lot
Shoeshine

Wave 7:
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Sweetie Drops
Lily Valley

Answers to Questions:

Do you have any allergies? None that I know of!

What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes? I am not a big fan of flowery scents.  I love fruity scents like apple and citrus.  This time of year I love to burn pumpkin and cinnamon scented candles (I am addicted to Bath & Body works mini candles).  I love chocolate!  Milk chocolate is my favorite....especially sea salted milk chocolate.  I also love peanut butter M&Ms and Hersheys Treasures with toffee.  I do not like any kind of gummy candy or licorice.  I pretty much stick to chocolate.   

What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you have children? Do you collect anything else? I love to read and write poetry.  I have a cat named Frosty and a mini daschund named Relay.  I have three boys ages 8, 5 and 2.  I collect She-ra (I'm currently searching for the horses) That's it besides ponies, I don't have room for any other collections!

What are your favorite colors? I love jewel tones and am partial to purple.  I love certain colors together, green and purple, orange and blue and pink and brown are some of my favorites. 

Do you have an army pony? No army ponies for me.  I have a huge pony collection so there is only room for one of each type. 

Which holiday do you celebrate at this time of year? Why is it important to you? What do you like most about the festive/holiday period? I celebrate Christmas.  I love what Christmas represents and celebrate it as the religious holiday it is.  I also indulge in the commercial side of things and have so much fun playing Santa for my kids.  I enjoy the closeness of family and friends this time of year and the hustle and bustle of the season. 

What is your current favorite Christmas decoration theme?? Instead of the traditional red and green I prefer to decorate my house in blue and silver.  I LOVE nativity scenes and make that the focal point of my holiday decorating.

How organised are you when it comes to Christmas? Christmas Eve panic buyer at your local 24hr gas station? Or everything bought and wrapped by Thanksgiving? I usually have everything done by Christmas Eve but will admit that I do most of it the week BEFORE Christmas Eve.  So it makes for some hectic times leading up to the big day but I manage to pull it off. :) 

Do you want fakies: No thank you

Who's your favorite pony out of the Original Six? Minty!

Where are a few places you'd LOVE to be able to visit: Ireland, Japan and anyplace with a beach!

Do you like handmade things?(Jewelry, Hair Pieces, crochet, knit, drawings etc.):  Sure!

For those with children or spouses, what would they like as an extra: I have three boys and they love anything to do with cars or legos. 

Who are your favorite ponies or sets of ponies: Sea ponies are my absolute favorite.  I also love princess ponies, wingers and tafs!

Do you collect merchandise from any of the gens: I only collect accessories and merchandise from G1. I love stickers, brushes combs, puzzles, and anything with G1 art.

Do you have a ponysona: No

What will you not accept on a pony (i.e. mold, regrind, cancer): I am a near mint collector so I prefer ponies to be in as good of shape as possible. Mold, regrind, cancer, major marks and haircuts are deal breakers for me unless it is a rare or htf pony.

Link to your wish/want list: Listed above :)

Is there a Generation/Pony you absolutely do not want: Nope I love them all!

Do you want customs/rehairs: No thank you.  I don't collect customs and don't have the room for rehairs.

Do you want baits/rescue ponies: Again no thank you.  I am not a customizer and since I'm a picky collector I have no need for rescue ponies.

What would be a an extra surprise: Anything girly or covered in glitter!  I love refrigerator magnets, stationary, fun stickers etc.... I would also love blind bag ponies and She-Ra dolls.  My want list for those is above.

What pets do you have: A grey kitty named Frosty and a mini daschund named Relay

Do you want Hair/Customizing supplies: no thank you

Favorite Candy: Sea salted milk chocolate and peanut butter M&Ms

Allergies: None that I know of

Favorite Animals: horses

How do you feel about duplicates of things you already have: No duplicates for me please

Do you collect the G4 trading cards/standees/tattoos/stickers: I do but I have all of them so none for me please

Do you have any pony armies: no armies for me!

Is it okay for your partner to decorate the OUTSIDE of the box they're shipping to you: yes!

What is your birthday or birthmonth if you don't want to say a specific day? With that, what is your birthflower or birthstone? July, rose, ruby

Would you like your items gift wrapped? Yes!

How do you feel about blind bags / dolly mix? I have a wish list for blind bags listed above but I would LOVE Dolly Mix.  I don't have any of those.

ponies from outside my preferred generation: I would prefer if my partner stuck to my wish list.  I have a large collection already and since I'm not into armies or duplicates I am asking for ponies I still need.

Blush/eye rubs: for those of you looking for older generations? Blush rubs don't bother me but eye rubs do.  If it's a htf pony and the rub is little that is ok but anything outside of that I would prefer no rubs.

What is your favorite baked treat? (i.e. cookies, brownies, etc.) Cookies!  I love sugar cookies and anything with chocolate!

Would you like a Hasbro porcelain for extras? Do you own any of them? Yes!  I only have the newborn porcelain but would love any others.

What do you like when you see stocking? Describe stockings you like  Anything sparkly will be a big hit with me.  I'm not really into pictures on stockings but prefer more abstract things.  Bright shiny sparkly things are my favorite. :)

What is your favorite Christmas movie or movies to watch? and why?
Definitely a Christmas Story. I also love the classic kid's movies Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman etc...

One more expensive pony or several less expensive ones?  As long as it comes from my wish list I will be happy!

Do you wear hair stuff like barrettes, headbands etc.? No thank you.  I use bobby pins if I want to put my hair up.

Do you like hand made items? Sure!  I love paper items like drawings and book marks

Do you have any allergies or issues with Christmas themed beauty items, such as lip gloss, nail polish and lotion? No but I would prefer not to receive any of those items.  My Mom has a tendency to get me a lot of that for Christmas.  I have a ton!

Do you like Christmas tree ornaments?  what kind appeals to you? I love them!  I like any religious themed ones.  Nativity scenes are my favorite.  I also like any glittery ornaments in blue and silver.  I love star shaped ornaments and any animal themed ornaments.

Do you like to drink hot chocolate or hot tea?  If so what are your favorite kinds?  I don't drink tea but I do love hot chocolate.  Anything with mint or marshmallows are my favorite.

Do you collect any specific MLP accessories?  I LOVE G1 accessories.  Right now I am looking for Pretty Beat's yellow guitar brush and the blue and purple DNW changing tables.  I also LOVE combs and brushes, any would be welcome!

Do you wear earrings? If so, are your ears pierced or do you wear clip-ons? Yes but no earrings for me please.  I have allergies to certain types of earrings so prefer to pick them out myself.

Deboxing?  If you are sending me a G1 (which first off I would totally love you for!) then in the box is fine.  Outside of that I have listed this in my wish list.  There are certain ponies I am looking for MIB, everything else I would prefer loose.

Do you wear headbands?
No thank you:)

Is it ok if I pop head off to do hair or do I just wipe down body and leave hair up to them?  Loose heads are fine with me.  Due to lack of time I would love the ponies to come to me ready to go into my collection.

name 1 to 2 pony related items in merchandise as extra you would love to get for yourself to have not pony(ex. cup, mug, socks, ear rings, stickers,scarf,bracelet...you get what I mean...something for YOU)  I'm not into a ton of merchandise that isn't related to G1 but if I had to pick from the list I would say socks and stickers.  You can never get enough of those!

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 07:46:56 AM by cricket »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal