collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Paradise Estate  (Read 442 times)

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
PC Paradise Estate
« on: November 11, 2013, 12:43:56 AM »
How much is a complete Paradise Estate going for? I am looking at a potential buy, I do not own it yet...
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC Paradise Estate
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 01:04:28 AM »
I'm not entirely sure yet but I have one that i'm looking to sell - complete with box and accessories - only thing it's missing are the little utensils (knives/spoons/forks)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 06:32:56 AM »
I think it depends on what you considering "complete".   I would say a nice one (with decals intact, no roof discoloration) with all accessories, box and instructions goes for about $300-$350, give or take depending on shipping costs.   

If you don't care as much about condition and the packaging materials, you could knock off maybe $50 or more depending on what the flaws were and how bad they are.   

The playset has a TON of accessories, some extremely hard to find, so that really affects the cost.  Most people end up buying a mostly complete set and spend a lot of time (and money) tracking down those rare bits. If you're a patient person, this might work for you.

Shipping costs are another thing you'll want to consider.  Due to the size of the thing, some people aren't able to send it in one box.   The further the seller, the more it's going to cost too, so you might save on shipping by finding a set that's close to you (or even better if you're able to pick up in person). 

I've also got one for sale, in good condition, but not 100% complete.

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 06:54:01 AM »
I am not sure about how much they have of it. They say it has all the furnishings and all the pieces and as far as I can tell from the pictures it does not look faded and has decals. I have only just messaged the person, and am waiting for a response. I figured it might be a large shipping charge, but the person is 1.5 hours away from me, so depends on how willing I will be to drive to get it vs shipping it.
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 07:03:30 AM »
Any chance it was on Craigslist? I saw one on there that the seller says is complete. I asked for pics of the accessories and never got a response besides that it has all of them. The likelihood of having all the itty bitty pieces was very slim in my mind. I also have no room for such a huge play set lol!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Whippetluv!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 07:57:25 AM »
You would be best to know exactly what is with it before offering. There can be a massive difference in price from an almost complete playset missing the box/instructions/hardest to find accessories and a playset which is 100% complete.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal