collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I've done it again - HUGE box of G1's (85) *Added Pictures  (Read 1193 times)

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
I've done it again - HUGE box of G1's (85) *Added Pictures
« on: November 08, 2013, 12:55:02 AM »
Yep... I bought another HUGE lot of Ponies. These were a little cheaper. You guys can guess how much I paid.  :P

Little teasers;

Box
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PILE

She told me they didn't have cancer spots, but some unfortunatly do (the ones I needed  :P) Do you guys REALLY believe it spreads? Because these Ponies have been in boxes for a while she said, and wouldn't it have spread on more Ponies by then?

I need tails! Glory needs a tail, or she'll just be tail-less for when I find an upgrade  :P and I need a tail for one of the Brush and Grow Ponies, that's gonna be a pain isn't it? And Snookums needs one too

I'll be taking pictures tonight!  :biggrin:

OH!!! AND!!!! I've got my first 2 Big Brothersss! Tex and another one, he has his family with him! Tex has Smooze so I'm gonna try if I can fix him up because I love him. And I love Baby Stockings, I LOOOVE Baby Stockings!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3

Look at that HAIR! My own Raincurl is whiter, so I'll be keeping her, but darnit! Factory curls are gorgeous! wait till you see Sugar Sweet tho...  :biggrin:  OH! Aaaand! Now I have completed my favorite set, Rainbow Curls Ponies! I was only missing Stripes, so yayayayayayayayy!!

Oooh, Sugar Sweet, how Gorgeous you are! I'm gonna keep her even tho she's not an upgrade for my own. I might just even start an army on her  :P My own is much pinker, but that hair! Buttons has a very thin tail, I really hope her color is Atomic Turqoise, cause I have that and that way I can give her a new tail. And I love Twinkle Eyes! Can't wait to get more of those ^^ I also adore Milky Way, and Sparkler, ah I love them all!

Yum Yumm! :inlove:  Medley looks minty, but she has some spots on her, I can't really see what exactly it is, looks like small mold.

I'm bummed about this  :P Ringlets, she's tooo pretty! But, she has a cut tail! And I don't know what colors to use and how to make sure I don't ruin her system inside. I might just leave her like this, she's probably had enough with people pulling her tail. Pretty Vision had reaaally tiny braids in her tail, got them out now she needs conditioner. And Lil' Pocket (?)  I love that she had a coin to put in her piggy bank, she's my first one out of these and I now want them all. Tootie Tails, again, cut tail but there's so many colors! I don't know where to start. Napper also has a tailcut, I don't really like the sparkly ponies, she's my third.

MY FIRST 2 BOYS AND FAMILY!!!!! Oooh I was so excited to get boys, I've always wanted them. Tex has real bad smooze all over, he's gonna be a handfull. But I love him! And and my first familyyyy! SO CUTE! Now I want the baby brother to with them, and all of the other families too, so cuuuuute!

Doubles  ^.^  (maybe some upgrades)  There's more doubles ofcourse (around 40) but I didn't know what else to say  :lol:

Probably my favorite pose! They all need some work, I want the complete bright bouquet family now. Need. Bow Tie will get new hair, probably white, maybe with a blue stripe.

Trickles looked amazing yesterday, and MM Windy has horrible hair, hopefully I can fix her up

Glory needs a tail! But I'll keep her like this for now, untill I find an upgrade and then she'll probably be bait.  Gingerbread is still very white compared to the other 2 I had, but has cancer. I don't know which one to keep. I've had 3 so far, all of them had cancer.

2 Dutch Butterflies, one looks amazing symbol and eye wise, but she has a cut tail and her head is glued to the max. The other one has some eye scratches and a normal tail. So I don't know which one to keep yet. The Sea Pony (my first adult, IT'S HUGE!) has weird mold, it's black, someone explain? :P  And 2 more baby sea ponies, I now need their floats.. and I finally have a bride! I hate SHS's but I love the Bride  :blush: And Bubbles' finally has a friend! She's next to an Italian and French Seashell, Bubbles' Italian and this one is HK so yay!

NEWBORNS! I love New Borns, their hair is so curly, and even tho I have most of them, I kinda want to keep them all. Snookums needs a new tail, and her sister. Same for um... dabbles? I believe? That one still has pink hair.

Babieees! My first Brother Baby, it's really big, not what I expected at all. and some Bait Baby's, one already has a destination as what she'll be. Baby stockings, I love her! And a  forgotten Italian Skyflier,

Not exactly MOC, but kind of :P

Yaaaaaaaay new Ponieees! Sorry for the long stories  :P  I paid 145 including shipping for all of them, quite a deal.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 07:39:02 PM by PrincessKelliee »

ashlite

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: I've done it again - HUGE box of G1's (85)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 01:13:28 AM »
Yay! ALL THE PONIES!

Congrats on your newest additions  ;)

TwilightOwl

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 02:05:44 AM »
Wow! That is a big box of pony goodness. Congrats :-)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 03:23:23 AM »
Congrats on all of your new ponies! I don't think that it spreads, its plastic break down but then I could be wrong to.

Lindsay1988

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 05:13:00 AM »
Omg you got it!!!! I'm glad for you :) But it is very unfortunate that she lied about the cancer spots!! Just be  honest about those thing, its not that hard :blush:

But still lovely pony pile  :P

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 06:21:04 AM »
Thanks!  :biggrin: I've taken pictures just need to upload them

Your Waverunner has aweful hair Lindsay, Ill try to fix her up :)

Pickenprod

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 11:04:17 AM »
Oh my gosh, so many PONIES!!! Congrats on the awesome box.

And no, I don't think pony cancer spreads.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 06:35:57 PM »
Wow, great haul :dribble:
My Wish List

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 07:10:58 PM »
There's something just *yay* about huge boxes of ponies, isn't there? Congratulations!

Oh, and I don't think age spots spread.   :)
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 07:17:20 PM »
Thanks!

And it sure is  :lol:  I'm going to dump them on my bed again and go through them, look which are upgrades which I want to keep, and which I want to sell or trade  :biggrin: But the cleaning.. ooooh the cleaning....  :shocked:  I now have 3 (or maybe even more) Ponies with HUGE smooze that I want to clean, But I don't have any nails nor patience...  :blush:

Adding pics right now ^^

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: I've done it again - HUGE box of G1's (85) *Added Pictures
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 07:55:20 PM »
Oh wow.  Look at all of the pretty G1 ponies!!!  That box must have taken you ages to sort through.  I'm sorry to hear Gingerbread has cancer, she is such a hard pony to find in good condition.  Congrats on a great pony score though anyway :D

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2013, 08:17:02 PM »
She sure is  >_<  and thanks!  :biggrin:

I've devided them now, Keepers -  Goners and then devided those into  Need to be cleaned - Or not. All of them need cleaning, apart from the ones I'm keeping as bait, or the ones out of my own collection (so the upgrades need cleaning)  I have a huge box and a bag full of ponies that need love. I don't put Ponies on my shelf if they are not clean  :blush:

This will kill my back for sure  :P

-----
Ughhhh! The woman I bought them from, or where she bought them I don't know.. She LABELED the Ponies, with stickers and markers.. Now I have Ponies with numbers on their backs >_> Daddy Apple Delight has number 69
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 09:57:09 PM by PrincessKelliee »

sosoftbuttons

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2013, 02:57:57 AM »
good grief, thats waaaaaaay loadsaponies :P congrats!!

Lindsay1988

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2013, 05:54:18 AM »
Thanks!  :biggrin: I've taken pictures just need to upload them

Your Waverunner has aweful hair Lindsay, Ill try to fix her up :)

Great photo's!! I see that waverunner has "slight"  ;) frizzy hair lol  :p..
When I've got a bigger collection I think I will give re-hairing a go..

But you've gotten some really great pony's in that box and I hope you can still fix up Tex, cause he's great! I'm still keeping an eye out for your grail, but there haven't really been anything good posted on marktplaats  :cry:

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2013, 10:13:18 PM »
Thanks! That's real sweet of you  ^.^

My boyfriend was cleaning Tex' Smooze.... But now his symbols are gone  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal