collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The most "atmospheric" ponies  (Read 680 times)

Offline NorthernFlower

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
The most "atmospheric" ponies
« on: November 04, 2013, 07:10:16 AM »
Some ponies really can give us mood  of something.  For  example, Tootie Tails is the most summer pony for me ! It seems to be easy... She is neon yellow it`s remaind bright  sun and so on .... Simple tricks, but I feel a breath of reckless  joyfull summer !  ^.^ Emerald  crazy  eyes, cool bright stripes of hair and acid-pink pineapple sprinkles  juice ;)
And what ponies you consider atmospheric ?

Offline Nekronyte

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Call me Nek
    • View Profile
Re: The most "atmospheric" ponies
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 01:02:40 PM »
I saw on tumblr someone post a lovely picture of Autumn Skye and with her yellow and orange hair along with blue-grey body color I feel like she perfectly gives off the feeling of leaves changing colors and the air getting colder.
http://followingponies.tumblr.com/  :good:
My tumblr - mostly pony related.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 02:38:48 PM »
Posey reminds me the most of spring - bright pink hair, yellow body and flowers.   :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 03:25:57 PM »
When I was a kid, I'd ponder certain G1 ponies and their atmosphere. What their colors and symbols evoked. At least in me.
Fizzy: soda floats from a 50's diner.
Speedy: fast wheels and a lead foot. Smell of Turtle Wax.
Masquerade: Birthday party. Cake, ice cream, and opening presents.
Majesty: Winter, snow, ice.
Seashell: The beach. Sand, shells, surfing.
Wigwam: Dry grass, Summer heat, dance regalia and fry bread.

G3
Autumn Sky:  Fall, leaves, bonfires, colder weather, rain.
Round and Round: Summer county fair. Rides and lights.
Flippity Flop: Flip flops on your feet. Swimming
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 04:56:32 PM »
I have a few. The Great Hair Ponies look very much like their era, and the first set of Flutter Ponies are my aunt's paintings. However, my mood pony no. 1 is Starglow. She's an autumnal piano concert in a quiet Edwardian upper-class salon. It's quite dark and I cannot see very much of the room, but it has purple or burgundy curtains and very high and large windows giving to an autumnal garden. Between myself and the window, there is a grand piano being played, but I don't see by whom, or maybe the piano is playing itself.

Offline Ethereal Rhapsody

• Galaxy of Unicorns
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Loves G1 Unicorns and Unicorn Personas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 07:28:06 AM »
Flutterbye - Butterflies and sweet things
Tropical Ponies - Skittles (Taste the Rainbow), Very hot summer heat, J2o drinks, tropical island sunsets
Fizzy - Mint flavouring (just when admiring her body colour)
Princess Sparkle - Parma Violet sweets

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:30:44 AM by Ethereal Rhapsody »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Teara and Sugacup91!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 06:40:30 PM »
I always think Baby Palm Tree is all about sun and fun! She is such an intense colour combination.

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 03:17:13 AM »
I know she's popular anyway, but Night Glider for me! Her celestial silvery hair, the night sky covering her, and her serene pose... she looks just like her name implies, like she's prancing delicately through space. <3
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Bright101Eyes

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2013, 03:26:10 AM »
I know she's popular anyway, but Night Glider for me! Her celestial silvery hair, the night sky covering her, and her serene pose... she looks just like her name implies, like she's prancing delicately through space. <3

Night Glider is beautiful!

Also to bring some G2 into the thread I will say Silver Swirl. She reminds me of the bright moon on a dark winters night. Also Seabreeze remind me of the blue ocean hitting the sand and the smell of the sea in the air :blush:

Offline NorthernFlower

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The most \\\"atmospheric\\\" ponies
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 03:42:43 AM »
For me Silver Swirl is about  terrible snowstorm  :P

Post Merge: November 06, 2013, 03:53:29 AM

Oh space is my favorite subject ! Star Hopper is romantic superhero . Her funny proud and dreamy  pose and that UFO on simbol ... And she has  silvery green body like skin of alien  ^.^
And Princess Crystall g2 of cource  :blush: Neon yellow and dark  purple is best color сombination for celestial pony  :frolic:

Post Merge: November 06, 2013, 03:56:33 AM

I have a few. The Great Hair Ponies look very much like their era, and the first set of Flutter Ponies are my aunt's paintings. However, my mood pony no. 1 is Starglow. She's an autumnal piano concert in a quiet Edwardian upper-class salon. It's quite dark and I cannot see very much of the room, but it has purple or burgundy curtains and very high and large windows giving to an autumnal garden. Between myself and the window, there is a grand piano being played, but I don't see by whom, or maybe the piano is playing itself.

Amazing fantasy !
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 03:56:33 AM by NorthernFlower »

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 03:58:37 AM »
For me Silver Swirl is about  terrible snowstorm  :P

Post Merge: November 06, 2013, 03:53:29 AM

Oh space is my favorite subject ! Star Hopper is romantic superhero . Her funny proud and dreamy  pose and that UFO on simbol ... And she has  silvery green body like skin of alien  ^.^
And Princess Crystall g2 of cource  :blush: Neon yellow and dark  purple is best color сombination for celestial pony  :frolic:

Post Merge: November 06, 2013, 03:56:33 AM

Amazing fantasy !

You just reminded me how much I really want to get Star Hopper in my herd. :)
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
Re: The most \\\"atmospheric\\\" ponies
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2013, 07:04:23 AM »

Amazing fantasy !

The most amazing thing about it is that it simply came to me when I looked at the pony. No additional efforts needed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal