collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ideas for Equestria Girls Dolls  (Read 843 times)

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
Ideas for Equestria Girls Dolls
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:24:54 AM »
 Share your ideas here! My ideas:
Basic Dolls:
Sweetie Drops
:muffin: Pony
Trixie
Photo Finish
Cheerilee
Spitfire

Boy Dolls:
Flash Sentry
Big Macintosh
Soarin

Younger Dolls:
Snips
Snails
Sweetie Belle
Applebloom
Scootaloo
Diamond Tiara
Silver Spoon

Pets:
Angel Bunny
Spike the Dog
Fluttershy's Cat
Fluttershy's Bird
Random Blue Dog

Multi Packs:
Rockers Pack: includes members from the rockers group
Fashionista's Pack: Includes members from the group
Athletes Pack: Includes EG athletes
Eco Kids Pack: includes members of the eco kids group
Techies Pack: includes group members
Dramatics Pack: includes eg dramatics.

Playsets:
Coffee Shop w/ Mr and Mrs Cake
Cafeteria w/ Granny smith

Deluxe Dolls w/ accessories:
Applejack
Twilight Sparkle

Long Hair dolls:
Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie
Applejack
Rarity

Teacher Dolls:
Principal Celstia
Vice principal luna
Ms. Harshwinny

Hair Change dolls:
(this is a line that I thought of. They could be dolls with wigs for multiple hairstyles)
Pinkie Pie
Twilight Sparkle

Human to Magic Dolls:
(another line I thought of, they could be dolls with retractible tails and removeable wings and pony ears)
Twilight sparkle
pinkie pie
rainbow dash
fluttershy
rarity
applejack

Villan dolls:
(another line I thought of, they would just be evil forms of the villans of eqg)
Sunset Shimmer
Snips
Snails

Offline kandipony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • "always dresses in style!"
    • View Profile
    • kandipony
Re: Ideas for Equestria Girls Dolls
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 07:56:52 AM »
love all of those ideas! <3
I'd definitely like to see boy dolls, younger girl dolls, fashion packs, real rooted tails and horns for the unicorns and alicorns. I'm also hoping we'll get some kinda web series that promotes the current dolls out, kinda like monster high and life in the dreamhouse does. like they could do a pep rally episode for the TRU set or maybe have a slumber party episode and do a set where the dolls have pajamas and slippers (idk how that'd look w/ peg feet though) also some kinda eqg doll house/castle/school would be cute, probably wouldn't buy it for myself but it'd be neat to see what they could come up with :)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 08:09:51 AM »
1. Drop the lipstick and the creepy same-face same-expression. It really, really ruins them for me. No more of those open-mouthed constantly staring smiles...shudder.

2. Drop the same body-shape, too. People come in all shapes and sizes. I know Hasbro are cheap but it can be really damaging for children when all the dolls and characters are the same thinness =/

3. Give them the same clothes they wore in the film! Pleeeeeease! Their outfits were so, so cute!

4. Can we have Luna with a pony like the Celestia set? That would be SO. AWESOME.

I totally agree with wanting a Flash Sentry doll. And a pony of him, too. So so much.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 08:11:54 AM »
love all of those ideas! <3
I'd definitely like to see boy dolls, younger girl dolls, fashion packs, real rooted tails and horns for the unicorns and alicorns. I'm also hoping we'll get some kinda web series that promotes the current dolls out, kinda like monster high and life in the dreamhouse does. like they could do a pep rally episode for the TRU set or maybe have a slumber party episode and do a set where the dolls have pajamas and slippers (idk how that'd look w/ peg feet though) also some kinda eqg doll house/castle/school would be cute, probably wouldn't buy it for myself but it'd be neat to see what they could come up with :)
Thanks! ^.^ Also, the new eqg dolls, like the rainbow rocks ones, wont have peg legs!

Post Merge: November 03, 2013, 08:21:29 AM

1. Drop the lipstick and the creepy same-face same-expression. It really, really ruins them for me. No more of those open-mouthed constantly staring smiles...shudder.

2. Drop the same body-shape, too. People come in all shapes and sizes. I know Hasbro are cheap but it can be really damaging for children when all the dolls and characters are the same thinness =/

3. Give them the same clothes they wore in the film! Pleeeeeease! Their outfits were so, so cute!

4. Can we have Luna with a pony like the Celestia set? That would be SO. AWESOME.

I totally agree with wanting a Flash Sentry doll. And a pony of him, too. So so much.
I agree with all of your ideas. Also, hasbro should make luna and celestia taller than the main 6/sunset shimmer. They should also get rid of the facial cutie marks.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 08:21:29 AM by moonlight twinkle »

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 08:39:27 AM »
I just want another Luna doll release, a Flash Sentry Doll, and Trixie.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 12:49:35 PM »
Oh my gosh i would LOVE a DJ equestria girl! I think another chinese new year themed doll would be cool in equestria girl form! I would love to see Centery Flash, Bon Bon, Lyra, Trixie, and other characters!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 01:17:06 PM »
*points at signature*
Not in those clothes, of course, but the whole background humans aspect. Don't make me try to tack Twilight's hair onto Rainbow Dash's body to create my own rocker girl. I would have no idea what I was doing and it would end horribly.

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 01:30:33 PM »
All of these ideas mentioned are great. One I want to add... FASHION PACKS! Accessory packs! Shoe packs! And a Rarity's dressing room playset with lots of drawers and hangers to put them all in/on, and maybe one or two little benches (ooh, or a divan!) that jointed dolls can sit on while you dress them. I love swapping the clothes, shoes, earrings etc. around on my dolls, but it bugs me that so many of the outfits released have heavy cutie mark themes and are specifically coloured to match only one character's palette. And also that to have as much variety as possible you end up buying multiple dolls of the one character. I'd love some individually packed outfits with neutral themes. Cheerleader uniform, gym kit, some shirts/pants/skirts/dresses in different styles. Heck, you could even have a "theatre club" line to cater to the frilly, sparkly princess dress buyers, seeing as how Hasbro is already trying to knuckle in and swipe business from the other doll lines. :P

Also... Cadence and Shining Armor!!! I know they didn't appear in the movie but I'd love to see them in doll form. Especially Shining Armor. They could do deluxe packs for Shining Armor and Flash Sentry, with one casual/high school themed outfit, and the other a royal guard outfit to tie into their Equestria-based careers. Or Doll & Pony sets, with the boy ponies molded so no troll hair, just lovely accurate solid plastic.

Offline MANIMAL!

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 01:38:21 PM »
Make a set of EQ Girls that are on scale with the brushables. I would buy those. Not sure if I'm going to buy the current dolls, because they're to big to relate to the ponies I actually collect.

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »
Nonononononono...I'm down to just needing Luna, then I'll have one of each character. I'm not a doll person and I never have been. I didn't want to like them at all, then Sunset Freaking Shimmer had to go and be so irresistibly pretty, and now I have eight of the little buggers! But since I've already hopelessly fallen in love with them, I'll happily buy one of each unique character. Some clothing packs would be cool too. I want to take some pics of these beauties in the snow, but who goes out into a Canadian winter wearing a miniskirt?

This is all your fault, Sunset Shimmer! With your striking red and yellow hair, that leather jacket, those cool flames on your leg, and did anyone else notice the heels of her boots are unicorn horns?
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 07:10:36 PM »
A Sunset Shimmer Demon Doll would be nice. But I think its to scary for Childeren. Oh but what about Polly Pocket like playsets but then with Equestria girls? :D

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 10:53:09 PM »
My idea is to license it out to Tonner Doll Company and let them make the dolls.
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

appleponygal

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 03:31:49 AM »
My niece hates the current dolls and says they are scary, she is 12 years old. I'm alot older than her and I think they are horrible too! I think they need to look alot nicer and cuter. Make them more like Sindy or Moxie dolls. They are sweet looking dolls. Make them more like the comic book charectors. Make their skin tones nicer and not  so gawdy looking. Just anything is better than those hideous things they have out now. :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 05:30:04 AM »
I dont want to see more of the same to be honest. I would love to see more unique characters and unique dolls! But I will admit to also being super hopeful for a Trixie doll! [with the hat and peanut butter crackers of course :P]
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2013, 03:08:43 PM »
Oh yes, outfit packs please Hasbro!! Also a huuuge playset similar to the Barbie Dreamhouse-but for EQG Dolls would be fantabulous!! I think a school or Raritys Boutique would be a cool playset! Rarity could have a huge closet! :D

Post Merge: November 04, 2013, 03:10:30 PM

I want a Mrs Cake equestria girl doll....0_0
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 03:10:30 PM by Lightning Twirl »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal