collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your spare G4 P.Pie and R.Dash for child's gift + Dora, Barbie  (Read 331 times)

Offline Iceglider

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Mommy, Artist, Roleplayer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/creaturepainter
Your spare G4 P.Pie and R.Dash for child's gift + Dora, Barbie
« on: November 03, 2013, 02:57:42 AM »
Hi!

Every year our church members give out gifts to children from our after-school program, the kids come from low-income families.  I am putting together a Christmas gift bag for a little 7yr. old girl, and she wants ponies! Ok, ok, so I purposely picked her wish list because it had ponies on it. :lol:

She specifically asked for Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. Kmart is super overpriced down here and didn't even have a Rainbow Dash, so can you help me find a Rainbow Dash and a Pinkie? I'm sure other ponies would be welcome, too, but I want to get her those.

She also wants Dora and Barbie stuff and her favorite color is pink.
So if you have any MLP, Dora, or Barbie movies or merch I am interested in getting them for her.
She specifically wants:
toothbrush, watch, purse, jump rope, size 12 shoes, skirt size 7, a Barbie hat, pencils, lipgloss, hair brush, bath gel. 

I want her to get her as much stuff as I can for under $30. I don't care if some of the items are used as long as they look new. Obviously, some things like a toothbrush or lipgloss would need to be new. I am located in the U.S.

Thanks,
Iceglider

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Your spare G4 P.Pie and R.Dash for child's gift + Dora, Barbie
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 03:18:47 PM »
I don't have anything to sell myself, but can offer some suggestions.

Claire's has pony Lipgloss (with brushable hair) if you have one near you/are willing to shop online ($3.50 on there site). They have both Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash versions so that would be neat. They also have an

Walmart/Target usually have a good stock of character themed hygiene products for kids, so I'm sure you could find some with one of those three characters. Same with stationary sets and clothes (I checked Walmart's site real quick and they do have Dora sneakers for kids for $15). Also, the basic brushables should be $5 at those two stores if that's more in your price range.

Best of luck shopping.

Offline Iceglider

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Mommy, Artist, Roleplayer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/creaturepainter
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 10:58:16 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion. We have none of those stores here, but I can order stuff from Walmart.com so that is a good option. I don't know if Target or Claire's will ship here. Some stores only ship to the continental US.

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 03:27:55 AM »
I have an extra Pinkie Pie in box I was selling for $5. I also have some other G4s (no Dashie though) that I can send you pics of.

I have no idea how much shipping is to the Virgin Islands ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal