collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ringlets possibly light today/tomorrow  (Read 352 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Ringlets possibly light today/tomorrow
« on: October 25, 2013, 08:47:27 PM »
Sorries to be light everyone  :(   my  hubby had another cold start the other day, and then he passed it on to mom who had minor surgery on Tuesday and who is also suffering from a real bad migraine (throwing up, pounding head, not able to eat/drink :sick:   )   . So from yesterday and for today and tomorrow at least I am having to take care of all our animals and the family business  as well as all the household stuff  :yikes: .
    I have a few PMs to answer - I've read them but please give me a few days to reply since I dont know when I'll have chance to get online . I will reply sooner if I get the chance. If anyone else needs to PM me, please  still do and I'll answer ASAP :awake:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Ringlets possibly light today/tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 12:45:12 AM »
Awwww I hope everyone is feeling back to rights as soon as possible!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 01:10:22 AM »
Icky! As someone who has to be medicated for migraines, I can completely understand how debilitating they can be and what you must be going through to pick up the slack. Mine go so far as to make my left side go numb and give me severe vertigo and auras, too. If she's experiencing anything like that, you may have to take her to the ER. They could have a possible underlying cause. Sorry to get off track!  :yikes:  I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 12:37:20 AM »
 :hug: Hang in there honey, family comes first!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 09:46:33 PM »
Thanks ladies :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *is tired and had a busy stressful weekend*  but I'm back and everything seems have settled down again *sigh of relief*  I'll be catching up over the next day or so :)

Bluerose oh wow it sounds like you have really scary migrianes! :yikes:  I hope your meds help!  My mom does have auras etc too and it always scares me when she's having a very bad migraine, but she doesnt go numb thankfully. She used to have them every week, then it went to twice a week, then it was over two days each time.. but now she has stabilized and she has them every now and then rather than all the time - we do know what causes it but its unavoidable unfortunately.She mostly keeps it under control with medication now though - but it still kicks her butt when she gets one.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal