collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Urgent Baby Pony ID Needed  (Read 1901 times)

Offline ponybanker

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent Baby Pony ID Needed
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 06:10:24 AM »
thats a major bummer for the seller, they did nothing wrong :( its not like there was no picture.....I dont get it.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2013, 10:49:16 AM »
Well, what I can understand is that you decided to get the pony anyway because of her colour palette which looked like Cherries Hubillee on the pic. But if I understood you correctly, she turned out to be bright orange?
The problem is, you are really not very clear about what exactly is wrong with the pony. If she is not what you expected and you don't like her, it's ok to return the pony for a refund, or to ask for a partial refund.

But getting a full refund and keeping the pony does seem like too much considering the fact that the seller obviously wasn't misleading you on purpose :(
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline angelponies

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2013, 02:32:27 PM »
I feel bad for the seller.

The seller probably thought they had a My Little Pony and listed it as such. Non collectors tend to call all colorful pony toys "My Little Pony." So basically, you didn't know what it was but you bid anyway. You found out it was a fakie and decided you were OK with that... you said so! Now it has arrived and you have changed your mind and asked to be refunded?? I hope you will at least send the seller their toy back (with a nicely worded apology) so they can sell it again to recoup the fees they paid because you didn't do proper research before entering your bid, failed to contact the seller BEFORE they shipped after you knew that it wasn't MLP, and then asked for a refund because you decided you didn't like it once it was in hand.

I'm not sure what to think here. :huh: :(

I have to agree with Spottedslug, and in my humble opinion I think that the right thing to do would be to send the pony back to the seller in this case.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2013, 05:24:24 PM »
Well its solved now i politey sent her a msg explaining the its a fakie & asked for a partial, she apologised & offered a full refund. I dont whether you get P&p costs in the refund but i tod her to worry about that.

A full refund....so you sent her the pony back, yes?
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2013, 05:58:20 PM »
I agree with everyone. You should really send the pony back. If I were you, I'd take out the cost of postage and ebay fees from your refund as well, since you are the one at fault here, not the seller.
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal